Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 pm
glad you decided to post!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:33 am
Hey there! The name's Prema; I'm 21 and living in Chicago-Land. I love to role play and fantasy stuff in general, in fact I have my own world that I'm in the process of creating. I'm big on the role playing and medieval fantasy stuff more than anything. I'm a nice person, usually understanding and great at giving advice. My friends are important to me, and I love chatting. Feel free to send me a random PM or comment.  

Suma-Kaur

Drah Cnedive

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:35 am
Suma-Kaur
Hey there! The name's Prema; I'm 21 and living in Chicago-Land. I love to role play and fantasy stuff in general, in fact I have my own world that I'm in the process of creating. I'm big on the role playing and medieval fantasy stuff more than anything. I'm a nice person, usually understanding and great at giving advice. My friends are important to me, and I love chatting. Feel free to send me a random PM or comment.
Welcome to the family, glad to see you aboard!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:39 am
thanks smile i am not feeling well at the moment so i plan to stil be around but not feelin too well but yeah thanks for the welcome.  

Suma-Kaur

XM The SpeedRunner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:10 pm
Hey, everybody!!! I know that I made my own intro thread, but I immediately found this thread after I made my own intro thread, so let me introduce myself. I'm mirai15, my real name is Khalil, and I'm 15 years old. I'm from Chester, PA and I'm in the 9th Grade.

This is the first guild I've ever joined through all the time I've spent on Gaia. I'm really looking forward to having a really fun time here and make alot of friends here, too!!!! You can even add me if you want!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:30 pm
Hello! I was just invited into the guild smile . I've been a member of Gaia since August 2004. I love my arts, to draw and buy smile . I'm friendly, energetic and loyal ^-^  

Xeno_Fenix

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:20 pm
Weird. I didn't think anybody was inviting at the moment xD;

Welcome to The Suites everyone <33

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:13 pm
Hello. I'm DeAnna. I don't do well with introducing myself. Read my profile if you're really interested.

Thanks for the acceptance.

SukiPimpernel

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:45 pm
SukiPimpernel
Hello. I'm DeAnna. I don't do well with introducing myself. Read my profile if you're really interested.

You look rather Angelina Jolie-esk xD
    Which is a good thing.

Edit: Unless that's someone else in your sig... xD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:55 pm
de.Lici.ous
SukiPimpernel

Which is a good thing.

Nope! That's me. I hear I look like one of her illegitimate children all the time. rofl  

SukiPimpernel

de.Lici.ous
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:29 pm
SukiPimpernel
de.Lici.ous
SukiPimpernel

Which is a good thing.

Nope! That's me. I hear I look like one of her illegitimate children all the time. rofl

Well in that case, you're damn gorgeous <3
    I'm jealous D:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:35 pm
de.Lici.ous
SukiPimpernel
de.Lici.ous
SukiPimpernel

Which is a good thing.

Well in that case, you're damn gorgeous <3
    I'm jealous D:

Why thank you. redface  

SukiPimpernel

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:05 pm
welcome to the suites guys!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 pm
I'm Ash, nice to meet you all  

poppy_paradise

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 pm
hi ash!!  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games