Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:45 pm
Stretching, he turns back to the counter, leaning against it a bit, yawning. "He truly is a dragon from hell." Thinking of something, he turns to Maria. "Oh, I'm curious. What was that look about, to Suki, when she was petting the wolf boy?" He glances over at Fei-Tao.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:05 pm
Maria sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.
"I was just...worried. I mean, I know she was healing him, but it seemed like," she struggled for words, closing her eyes for a moment before snapping her fingers, "It seemed like he was having a seizure of some sort." The woman looked over to where Fei-Tao was, his ears healed, trying to see any lingering signs of the magic. "Also, I was curious as to what kind of magic she was using. I considered touching him while she was petting him, but that can be dangerous, as I don't know how our...ahm...elements? would react," she added, trying to explain.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:12 pm
He laughs a bit. "You're overthinking it. She was using pure healing magic, which is clean and gentle. And he wasn't having a seizure. It just looks like he doesn't get his ears rubbed often, and the fact that they didn't hurt anymore, plus the euphoria of her rubbing them, kinda made him end up like that." He pokes at him a bit. "I would know. She's done it to me before, as she said."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:19 pm
Fei-Tao stayed in his position with his head on the counter, his leg stopping when he felt Suki leave. And of course, his ear felt a lot better. Sitting back up, he lifted his cup of coffee again and took another sip, spinning in his seat to face Maria as his ears pivoted in her direction. "I'm alright, Maria," he said with a grin, his tail wagging. He nodded to Ikima. "What he said is true. As much as I enjoy a good pet like dat, most people wouldn't normally just walk up to a stray dog on de street and pet it."  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:37 pm
Ikima grins a bit. "Suki would."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:59 pm
Maria rested her cheek on her palm, blowing air out.
"Okay," she sighed, blushing from embarassment of making such a big deal out of what turned out to be nothing. "Sorry," she added, after a moment.

[[*headdesk* I'm too tired.]]  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:07 pm
[[lol size fail xD]]

He laughed. "Don't worry. No harm done. Though I think I should take Suki to get a change of clothes, those are..." He snorts. "Questionable."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:38 pm
[[Shuddap.]]

She glanced over, then back at Ikima, a questioning look on her face.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 pm
"She doesn't like to 'waste' money on clothing, and tends to outgrow and wear out her clothes." He sighs a bit. "Im not good with the clothing thing either."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:20 pm
"Ah," she said, understanding, "Well, I know I've got some that would fit her. And," she hesitated, mentally calclulating something before speaking again, "You're probably about the same height as my dad. Until you guys get some clothes, you're welcome to borrow anything you'd like."  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:05 am
He blinks at her. "Really? You wouldnt mind?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:41 pm
Maria gave him a sincere smile, shaking her head.
"No, it's fine," she said, rising from her seat and stretching. "Do you want me to grab them now?"

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:48 pm
He nods a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:14 pm
She walked off to the back room, returning a few minutes later with a bundle of clothing under her arm. Placing it in front of Ikima, she gave him an unexpected hug.
"If you or Suki ever need anything, just ask," she told him after letting go a split second later, looking up concern in her eyes.

Methodless Madness

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games