Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:10 pm
(( lol!! It's fine, it's fine.

I'll reply as Sweden once I finish eating XD Can't deal with IE while hungry! D< ))

He blushes as Russia praises him. "Oh!" He remembered, quickly removing the cones. Setting them on top of the stove, he set the spatula down as well. He was just brushing off his hands as Russia hugged him, and he smiled as he was enveloped in those big arms. "I hope they're good." He said, though for once his confidence wasn't bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:12 pm
"Thank you China! The outfit totally isn't part of my plan to for world domination because it's harder to resist someone with kitty ears either!" Sealand chirped with an innocent smile, "Not. At. All."  

Sealand-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:16 pm
Russia takes a bite of one and smiles. 'They taste so familiar...' he thinks, but can't quite put his finger on who's recipe it makes him think of. "They're wonderful, Lithuania~" he says, cuddling the other nation. "Sister, why don't you try one~? I'm sure you'll be pleased with how they taste~" he coos lovingly.

((Blip! Blip! New High Score! XDDD You made him happy, Liet~

I can never deal with IE. <: I used to run Opera and Firefox at the same time, but that was before I switched to a business computer. |>
Also, I'm not switching accounts or anything, I just have to try harder not to like, slip ooc. XD))  
It might work, aru! Unless England is immune to cute things, aru.....  

Aniki China

Hungary-tan

*almost totally flustered, but still trying to recompose, she slips out while the Baltics remain distracted by pastries*

(In other words, thus ends my brief foray in multi-tasking..

OMG OMG DEFIANCE ADVERTISEMENT ON GAIA!!!
everyone, look up Defiance, it's going to be the best movie EVER)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:17 pm
*Hugs Sealand*

...You are so cute!

*tweaks cat ears*

..a-ah..? I will...

*takes cookie, nibbles on it*

Eam Adair

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:22 pm
Liet blushed, honestly surprised. "R...really?" He asked, beaming. "Hong Kong-san, China-san, anyone else. You can have cookies if you like! There's enough for everyone!" Even with Russia-san's appetite, he thought. Of course he always cooked according to that now.

(( LEVEL UPUU~! 4laugh <~ Liet's face right now.

Opera! I used to use that on my ex's computer. That's what I need to dl again! Thank you for reminding me! ))  
Russia smiles towards his sister, warmly. "It tastes....like mother's recipe. Doesn't it~?" he asks, nibbling on a cookie himself.  

Russia-tan

Aniki China

((Leaving~ Probably won't be on until waaay later when I type up my English thingy.... if I don't fall asleep first =.=))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:26 pm
((*too lazy to edit my other post* See you, China~

No prob, Lo~ That's what I'm here for, I guess~))

Russia lifts up Lithuania's bangs and places a kiss on the other's forehead. "Yes, really~ They should all have some, too~!" he smiles.

Russia-tan

The Lion Su-san

(( I forgot to mention Hungary, but that picture was SO SO SO cute XD ))

"W' tell me w' y' know f'sure..." Otherwise, he would have no idea what to get him. He wasn't very good at reading others, nor communicating. Still, all he knew was that he wanted to see Finland smile because of him.  
(( Hey Lith you umm... dropped a cookie.. uhhh. yeah.. >> you really should pick that up you know))

"Konbanwa minn-" Japan stopped mid-sentence, taking in the full odd scene in the room. Ms. Hungry freaking out, Lithuania dressed in something most-certainly not public appropriate, he averted his eyes quickly from that. Sealand's 'world domintation outfit', Mr. and Mrs. Sweden in a hushed conversation. Last but not least China and Hong Kong.  

Japan-tan

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:27 pm
"Hmm... England..." Sealand thought, brows knitted in concentration, "For him I'll disguise myself as a faerie! He'll never know what hit him!"

Pleased with his idea he smiled, his kitty ears twitching as they were tweaked by the lovely cold maiden's hands.

((Forgive me... I am in like huge multi paragraph format rp withdraw right now gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:27 pm
"Thanks Leit-tan!" Takes a cookie and takes a bite, smiles and nods. "This is very good!" Looks to Aniki and give him a quick hug. "Goodbye Aniki, I will see you later!" Hands Panda back after kissing its cheek and then sits down. Get his caligraphy set and begins to practice his kanji.

((Bye China! ^^ Gah I hate kanji...seriously, like I'd be reading it and go...ehh no.))  

Hong Kong-tan

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:28 pm
Quote:
"Thank you China! The outfit totally isn't part of my plan to for world domination because it's harder to resist someone with kitty ears either!" Sealand chirped with an innocent smile, "Not. At. All."

-coughs- I was accused of being a murderer once because I was wearing cat ears. That was the argument, even. "You're obviously the murderer because YOU'RE WEARING CAT EARS." There was also the "your tail molested me!" argument.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games