Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 pm
A sigh left from Hikari's lips as she stopped with her hands cupped behind her back. "Hmm....I wonder where everyone is?" muttered Hikari and began to walk in the hopes of looking for someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:16 pm
"my lady i think this ur daugthers before u lost ur memory in past"said the man carry lisa and his rife. she nod head and walk back to hidden camp ground.

Soldier crash in to hikari in thick brush and "owww who the hell r u"said soldier grab hilt of sword.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 pm
Hikari fell on her butt and rubbed her back as she glared towards the soldier. "Watch where you're going, idiot! You want to die before your time?!" yelled Hikari in anger as she slowly stood up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:49 am
"Hey dont have time play around with u and go back where u come from"said Soldier turn around and walk other way to find the rebel camp ground.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 am
"Hey!!!!!! Come back here!!!! I need you to help me find my sister, she's around here somewhere...." muttered Hikari towards the soldier as she stood up and looked from left from right.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Soldier seen same girl and walk to cliff and climb down the side. "That girl remember somewhere but i cant remember where that face at"said soldier.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:16 pm
Hikari continued to follow the soldier but was quite annoyed since he just left her and made her chase him. "That was quite rude to just leave a lady like that, you know?" muttered Hikari towards the soldier.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 pm
soldier spot hikari and let go the cliff; one drop to forset and lost her in wood. "That girl never quit follow me around of me"said soldier lay in tree and say to his head.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:35 pm
A smile formed from her lips and her tongue licked her lips. "Hmm....this is starting to get fun.." whispered Hikari and gave a giggle as she tried to track down the soldier she was following.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:59 pm
lisa woke up and seen her eyes is still weak. the girl hug lisa on a small cot "so u r my daugthers and i hope teach u use ur old magic"said the girl.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:33 pm
Hikari laughed as she jumped through trees and locate the soldier she was playing with. But the familiar aura was still bothering her as to who was it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:33 am
"What u cant alive i heard u was dead mother"said lisa try find a rifeblade but man got her weapon. "Sigh u r right but renji brought me back from the dead and i forget my past but i still regain my memory my dear sweet lisa"said Shirayuki.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 am
Hikari saw an edifice and stared at it for a bit. It was heavily guarded. She hid behind the bushes as to how to get in, wondering if the soldier she was chasing was inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:16 pm
soldier walk in thier base and talk to elitle "watch out for the girl"said the soldier walk to medic bay lab.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:34 pm
Hikari gave a smirk and moved away from the bushes and up towards the trees beside the building. Stealthily moving from the upper guards, she killed them instantly and moved inside.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games