Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:16 pm
Kiki caught up with Crystal. "Are you sure everything's all right?" She asked her friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:05 pm
"Hmm? Oh ya everythings fine." Crystal lied, she kept thinking of her family, the problem with Xavier and Talia, and her brother Cole. But she would probably talk about that with Hope.
Cole was just about to fall asleep when he heard something in the woods. He quietly creept on the oppisit side of the tree from where the noise came from. Cole then lit up fire on his hands making sure not to get it on the trees and waited.  

11bumblebee

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 pm
*a hand could be felt on Cole's shoulder*

~Azalea whispered~"what'cha looking at?"

Galia giggled*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:24 pm
"Are you sure there's nothing you want to talk about?" Kiki asked Crystal, "We could go back to my dorm."  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:31 pm
"There's nothing to talk about Kiki, thanks anyway." Crystal walked back to her dorm room.
"AHHHHH, jeeze you scard me. And I was looking for you! I heard a nosie and went to go see who it was, i mean, i can't really explain why im out in the woods at this time of night. So, why did you come looking for me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:55 pm
Galia laughed
~Azalea~"Demons do tend to scare others. I came out looking for you. You said you wanted my help earlier with the details on your parents so I came to help."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

StardustCrusadrr

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:33 am
IIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM IIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNVVVVVVIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! *runs into wall SMACK*  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:02 pm
(Yes, Yes you are)

"Ok, in the morning we can start our walk to the house, but for right now im just sleeping on the ground, you can sleep anywhere. But be careful my pet phenix, Blaze, is sleeping right over there." Cole whispered, pointing in the direction of his pet.  

11bumblebee

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:00 pm
*Azalea looked over at the phoenix and back to Cole*
~Azalea~"Ah i see. Well if he comes near me I'll make sure to send him into another dimension."

*Galia laughed*
*Azalea sat down on the ground and leaned her back against the tree and closed her eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:48 pm
At that comment Cole went over and slept in between Azalea and Blaze. Before he did that he checked to make sure there was enough room so it wouldn't be creepy. Cole then went to sleep thinking about Crystal.

Crystal went into her dorm room and tried to fall asleep, but she couldn't get what talia said out of her mind. So Crystal sat up and decided to practice her powers.  

11bumblebee

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:45 pm
(HelllloooooOOOOOooo anyone out there? i posted that on may 6 its now june)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 am
(I think this RP is dead, unless you want to continue with me.)

Kiki couldn't sleep, so she transformed into her cat form and snuck out towards Crystal's room.

(Imma comin' for you. jks jks.)

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:53 pm
(sure) Crystal heard something outside her door and started to clean the mess of her room. When she was done crystal thought she heard something outside her window.

When Cole woke up it was barley light outside and this told him that it was quarter to 5. Azalea was still sleeping and blaze was acting strange...like he knew was wrong...then cole felt it too. He quickly wrote Azalea a note to as why he wasnt there when she wakes up. Then he and blaze started running back to Crystal, they both knew she in danger.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games