Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 am
Keeping to the shadows, the keeper glance around the room as wispy white fog began to glide gently across the stone floor, starting low at first so that no one noticed. It wouldn't take long before the time to strike was near.....

Chief made an annoyed sound in the back of her throat, then lead against the far wall of the chamber. With Phylum in her sight, "oh now you want to fight, I was afraid we'd have to put it off while you got off on every female that walked into the room." the sarcasm in her voice could kill a goat.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:09 pm
*Phylum now gave Chief Sankofa a shocked but hurt look*

"HONESTLY CHIEF.... I THINK YOU HAVE THE WRONG INTERPRETATION OF ME!!!"
*now he smiled and his armor transformed once more his weapon became longer and sharper* *he now revelied his fangs that droped from his jaw as he stared at Chief teasing her, or more like daring her to come at him*  

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:13 pm
Any other time or place and this would have turned into something very different, damn minors, with a chuckle she pushed off the wall. Chief licked at her lips, even though the wound on her leg was healed, blood still dripped at her calf. "Sure, sure, that's what they all say. Is that not why your suddenly so much pointier" with an evil grin, she launched at him, blade aimed for his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm
"HATUKIRI"

*hatukiri swung around in astonishment, he was not alone*
"HATUKIRI IT IS YOUR FATE TO SAVE THEM... PROTECT THEM, GO NOW HATUKIRI... THEY NEED YOU"*and as the voice said that a portal opened up,with out hesitation Hatukiri jumped in and there was a great white flash of light*
*he was spinging around and around in a portal to god knows where*  

hatukiri

ninjaangel18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:23 pm
Emma started towards the controlled monster. " Where would you like the incision!" emma called  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:33 pm
Dark, who had advanced on the war lord with Scarlet, turned to see more spirits coming out of the surrounding forest, "this can't be good"  

Phantom Touch

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 pm
although panting, june took another skip off the top of the roof, slashing her blade at JUBARAK.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:44 pm
"Well i need to hurry and get rid of you now don't i you big oaf." Scarlet laughed as she milipulated him into attacking himself.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 pm
Scanda picked up the Commander as he dragged him to the nearest wall as he grabbed him by the head and started slamming him into the wall then threw him to the side after ten slam's as he turned to Phylum and Chief "Well you guys look like your getting along very well can I join"he said holding up the sword to Phylum as the blood from the Commander dropped down "Oh your friend wanted a time out so I gave him one in the corner"Scanda said again motioning his head to the corner then facing back to the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:59 pm
*as Scanda finnished what he had to say out of no where A NINJA STAR FLEW DIRECTLY AT SCANDA AND STUCK HIM DIRECTLY IN HIS SPINE PARALIZING HIM ENTIRELY,BEFORE ANYONE COULD WITNESS THE OWNER OF THE STAR, THE OWNER VANNISHED IN A THICK BLACK MUD LIKE SUBSTANCE...* **PHYLUM SMILED** *SCANDA JUST STOOD THERE BECAUSE OF HIS SUDDEN INCABABILITY TO MOVE, WITH HIS KNIFE STILL POINTED AT PHYLUM. HE LOOKED ASSTONISHED AT WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED AND HIS BODY AND EXPRESSION WERE BOTH STILL AS THOUGH HE WAS FROZEN IN A BLOCK OF ICE*

*PHYLUM DID NOT WANT TO INTERFER SO HE MOTIONED FOR THE COMMANDER TO SUCK UP HIS PAIN AND DEAL WITH THE BOY*

*THE COMMANDER DID AS HIS LORD HAD WISHED, SO HE GOT UP AND WALKED OVER TOWARDS SCANDA....his walk had somewhat of a limp to it now... as he finally reached Scanda he grabed him by the hair and said in a low unhuman like tone*
"PERISH!!!!" *he drew his large sword from his belt AND SENT IT STRAIGHT THROUGH SCANDA'S TORSO* *Scanda fell to the floor motionless, the Commander gave a slight grunt, and looked towards Hetukiri's direction*  

Repo ManX

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:06 pm
*Hetukiri expression was jolted a bit with a feeling of horror as she saw the Commander plunge the sword through scanda's chest, she ran towards him to give assistance not seeing that the commander's attention was now set on her*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:11 pm
* HITTING HER DIRECTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF HER CHEST, GOING STRAIGHT THROUGH HER ARMOR,THE COMMANDER SENT HETUKIRI FLYING THROUGH THE DOOR OF THE BASEMENT WITH HIS SWORD AT FULL FORCE* *HE SMILED, PLEASE WITH HIMSELF*  

Repo ManX

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:55 pm
*hetukiri took hold of the wound that had just been inflicted upon he, and gave a loud cry from the pain. His blade was coated with poison* "DAMN YOU b*****d!!!" *Hetukiri said in a low growl, she saw that she was far too wounded to fight him in a closed room such as the basement so with out turning around she retreated up the stairs leaping about 7 stairs at a time... when she finally made it to main interior of the castle, she paused for a moment and looked at the commander dead in the eyes, THEN SHE TURNED AROUND AND STARTED OFF AS FAST AS SHE CAN TO REACH THE DOOR LEADING OUTSIDE OF THE CASTLE.* <********!!!" *SHE HAD LOOKED BACK ONLY TO SEE THE COMMANDER CLOSING IN BEHIND HER, SHE WAS SLOWING DOWN, THE POISON FROM HIS BLADE WAS SPREADING RAPIDLY AND SHE WAS LOOSING WAY TOO MUCH BLOOD!!!!* "WHAT TO DO,WHAT TO DO!" *she asked herself*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:03 pm
Scarlet now had a hold of the Big Warloards mind. He was now under her control. "I guess you mind isn'tcCorrupted as mine,” She grinned as he saw her past. She was able to make him do things he couldn’t help but do. "How about we go help our fellow comrades." Scarlet made him face the castle and Scarlet saw that Hetukiri needed some help. She saw the comander right on her tail. "Some assistance would be good here. Strike that comander!" As Scarlet ordered him to do so, he brought his huge fist down at the comander pinning him against the ground.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:39 pm
*Hetukiri was astonished, scarlet couldnt of had better timing. with relief hetukiri gave out a great big sigh, but the pain was still there and the poison was still spreading* *she turned around and walked back inside of the castle sitting down carlessly on a couch* *holding her wound with one hand, she used the other to reach into a little sack on her belt that contained a green herb goddess gave to her for a time like this* ^^ *Relief was instant and the poison was subdued, the pain had went a way a bit, but she was still bleeding. She then walked over to a windo and ripped off peice of a curtain so she could use it to keep her from loosing any more blood then she said to herself looking at the tarnished curtain* *"MAN I HOPE CHIEF DOESNT KILL ME FOR THIS"* *she chuckled to herself but then instantly stopped, when she remembered Scanda was still down in the basement... she took the hilt of her sword and braced her self as she walked down the flight of stairs leading towards the basement...*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games