Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MamaLuce

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:19 am
Hello all. I'm Jen and I'm 25 (kinda sound like I'm in an AA meeting). Thanks for adding me to the guild.

Now where's that nurse? I need someone to rub the corns on my feet and change my underwear. I got so excited about joining I lost control of my bowels. . . again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:21 am
Hiii Huraimi here, new to the old geezers guild :F -waves to everyone-  

Huraimi

hot_blonde_5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:21 am
Im a new nurse.Not sure wat to do.Someone mind helping me?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:27 am
Hiya ladies and gents. Glad to see I made it in. Didn't know if these old bones would keep up with the young'uns another day. Now I'm off to find myself a bathroom...stupid liquid diet.  

Makanikoa

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:27 am
Hi, my name is Dameon_Patron_Of_Healing, but you may call me Dameon.

I turned 21 not too long ago and have been thinking plenty. I have a bunch of online friends and offline, but they are all younger than me. I pondered where I should seek older counsel, friendship, and advice. That is what led me to this guild. I hope to see you all around here often!

I am a psychology and sociology major in college, which I juggle with being a writing tutor, tons of fun when you have young people who have no idea where a comma goes, but that's another story for another day.

In any case, thank you for accepting me into your circle. -waves to everyone-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 am
Were's my prune juice! And git of ma lawn!  

Emperor L

Svarah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:33 am
Hi there.
I'm 22 I've been playing gaia for a few years now.
My old account was banned, so now I've got this one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 am
HI ^^; I'm new.. I'm a 23 year old graphic designer ( crying unemployed, stupid economy).. ^^; i'm glad to be in another place to meet other geezers my age too razz  

Zennie

Sexethang82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 am
Hi everyone!

Glad to be a member of the wizened society here! I am turning 26 this sunday and I'm really tired! My age is starting to show... lol

It's nice to meet others in Gaia who are around the same age... it gets quite depressing to be surrounded by 14 year olds all day~ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:38 am
Finally some mature adult conversation and no one freaking out when I tell them I'm 23!!!! I'm currently a home bound teacher. I have my bachelor's in Elementary Education. Hope to have several more conversations with the responsible (or childish) older members of gaia.

*Always young at heart--looking  

looking_for_a_reason

Accurate

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:41 am
Hello my name is Julian I am a 25 year old male living in San Leandro CA, I love to draw, play video games (I am currently playing Final Fantasy XI) and I LOVE anime & manga. I am in a long term relationship with the most wonderful woman in the world she is the soul reason I became a part of the Gaia Family, I am hopelessly addicted and if you have any blue ink you don’t want send them my way. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:50 am
I AM LUPAS DEVA! ROAR!

I'm 28, I like learning. I also like challenges but I hate getting beaten.
I work with kids from ages 1 -17
I'm an artist..
I have a brown belt in Aikido.
I 'm a Christian.
I like Mocha Lattes.

On gaia I do art (Slowly) and I'm Captain of a Vendors Guild.  

Lupas Deva

Dangerous Elder

19,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
  • Winged 100

0bserv9r

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:51 am
Hey fellow geezers! This is actually the only second guild I've joined on Gaia but please take care of me! Also this old guy happens to be a soldier haven't been in too long at all but yea! Well nice to be meeting you all!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:54 am
Hey, Crystalmirror here. I'll be 28 in October, and I'm an aspiring manga-style artist. Thanks for letting me join. wink  

Moon Princess Oricon

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Rosewine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:56 am
Howdy. =)
I'm Christine, 24 years of age, and I've been on Gaia since sometime in '04 I think? I can't remember - it was a long time ago and I'm old.
I live out in sunny Los Angeles, CA and I work as a researcher in UCLA working in a cancer lab.
I love to cook, craft, play video games and surf the internet. I've been described as slightly psychotic by some and I can't disagree.
Nice to meet y'all!  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games