Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:40 pm
suki notic raiku" uh oh darkfire please don't yell...."

" i don't plan to" i said kinda angery  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:22 pm
After her brief stop she continued to the next village.

"Where are we going now?" Kagami asked curious about what cretures they would encounter next.

"Where on the Red Dragon tribe terriotry." She kept walking and they fianlly arrived at the village grounds, where they where met by Drexel.
User Image

With a deep voice Drexel spoke, "What is it that you want this time?"

"Only a dragons fang and scale." Scarlet stood there showing that she wasn't afraid and waited for his reaspond.

"Well what will I get in return!" Drexel laughed in a demanding way.

"You will recieve what dragons crave the most." Scarlet looked at him and smiled.

"So your saying you'll give me a drop of sorceress blood, as in yours?" Drexel leaned in his breth hot as it made contact with Scarlets face.

"Yes, just a drop will give you an extra hundred years of life." With that Scarlet took out a veil and pricked her finger letting a single drop of blood land in it. She tossed it to him and he grabbed it.

"Well now you can have what you want." He flew up into the sky and as he did a single fang and scale fell from the sky and Scarlet grabbed them. She wrapped the items in a cloth and put it in a back pack she summoned. Swinging it around her shoulders she exited the village and went toward the next.

"What are you planning on making?" She asked as her curiosity turned to confusion.

"I'm just going to make a certain potion. Once i get all the ingredients together i shall tell you all." Scarlet wanting to quickly go to the next village she teleported and there again she was met by the village leader.

"How are you Vadim, elder of the Alphyn tribe." Scarlet bowed for she deeply respected him.
http://i.magistream.com/5d70332ddd5e0c1b0b6f4177d944cd08598e7d3c.gif
"Hello Lady Scarlet I'm fine. What brings you to my village?" He wanted to get straight to the point.

"Well you see Vadim I need.....well i need your saliva." Scarlet did what he said and got straight to the point.

"Ah making a powerful postion are we?" Vadim's old age was heard in his voice as he spoke.

"Yes, so if you can please help me with this...." Scarlet began to say when Vadim interupted.

"Of course I will help you, after all the help you gave me, I shall give you as much as you want." Vadim slowly walked toward her as she pulled out another veil he gave her some of his saliva.

"Thank you so much elder," Scarlet again bowed. "Well I must be on my way, goodbye." Scarlet waved and she left his village. He stood there and watched as she was out of sight. The sun began to set so she went off toward the Giants village. There she would find another ingredient and shelter for the night.

When she finally got there the sun had set and the village was illuminated with light. The houses were big, everthing was big. She came up to the tribe leaders home and knocked on the door with a lot of force, so that she may hear her. She opened the door and greeted Scarlet and invited her in. User Image
"Good day to you Scarlet, what a surprise to see you here. What exactly are you doing here?" Cordelia asked as she sat down at her chair and motioned to Scarlet to sit down.

Scarlet levitated her self up the couch and answered her question. "Well im here to get a certain ingredient from you. See I need a special herb only you grow."

"Ah yes the alavera herb, Is that all you'll be needing?" Cordelia smiled.

"Also a place to stay if you don't mind." Scarlet smiled back at her as she took the herb from Cordelia's huge palm.

"Yes of course, you shall stay here. Pick anywhere you want to sleep, everything is big anyways," she laughed.

"I'll just sleep on this couch here, thank you." Scarlet laughed along with her.

"No problem dear." She stood up, "I'll see you in the morning." She left the "little" living room and entered her room leaving Scarlet to sleep.
((lol i felt like writing alot sweatdrop ))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 pm
(( damn O_O))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 pm
i was looking at the list as i walked and i decided that first i was going to go to the giant village they might have something i need.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 pm
((lol i was ganna keep goin but then i didn't want you guys to read a ******** book sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:32 pm
(( even i don't post that much but thats long O_O))  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:54 pm
((I read it ALL, i demand a cookie or a hug))
Zenjin: "Gumo has to find them first though. It will take him a long time."
Doza: "I know, but for now we must be vigilant, Gumo may turn up"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:07 pm
i look over and seen al " hmmm is he the new leader?"

" idon't know ...." suki said  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:57 pm
((@Zen: ok ok *gives you cookie and hug* there biggrin ))
As moring arrived Scarlet stirred in her sleep then awoke with the sun in her eyes. Cordelia walked out of her bedroom and greeted Scarlet.

"Would you like anything?" She asked as she was ready to exist the house and meet with her village people.

"No thank you, I'll leave after i bathe." Scarlet stood up and walked into the big bathroom as Cordelia nodded and left. An hour later Scarlet was out the house and on her way to the next village. She needed to go to a couple more and she would be done with her ingrident hunting.

By mid day they arrive at the Lake where it was inhabbited by the
Limnades (lake nymph). She slowly walked up the lake where a villager stood there waiting for Scarlet. The young boy grabbed her hand and they both slowly walked into the water and decended to the depth. The water was like air and Scarlet could breath easily. As they neared the under water village Scarlet could spot the leader, Sakio.User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:00 pm
((@Rin: yay biggrin ))
Zenjin sat on the chair in Scarlets office and looked out the window. School would begin tomorrow and he knew it would be awhile before Scarlet returned.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:15 pm
"Hello Lady Scarlet how do you do?" Sakio smiled and shook Scarlets hand as she floated down to the ground.

"Hello to you to Sakio, im well and how are you doing?" Scarlet shook her hand and sat down on chair next to her.

"I heard from Vadim that you are going around looking for ingridents for a potion your making. Am i mistaken?" Sakio became serious as she spoke about Scarlet journy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:16 pm
hello  

Mega DragonSlayer89

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 pm
((hello and if you could please put what ever your saying that as noting to do with the rp in (())  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:08 am
" hmmmmm want to go say hi suki?" i look at suki

" sure"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:42 pm
Zenjin stayed in Scarlets office and looked through all the papers he was given to fill out.
Zenjin: "Shes way too busy" sweatdrop  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games