Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:32 pm
It works either way. You can just go sit, or... *a waiter comes up to lead them to a table* just follow him. *follows the waiter to a table and takes a seat*

*turns a chair at Karrie's table to the side so he can lean on it and sit at the table with them*

One coke, and one bowl of water, please. *waiter looks to Amy for her drink order*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:37 pm
{{Did you just change Karrie's outfit, or have I been blind tonight and just now noticed it? lol.}}

Amy followed the waiter to the table with a smile. She sat down, the waiter pulling her chair out for her. She then proceeded to watch Velcore with wide eyes as he turned a chair at the table and then sat/leaned down on it so he could be at the table like Karrie and Amy were.

She stared at him for a few moments before she realized that the waiter was waiting for her drink order. She blinked and then shook her head slightly.

"Oh... I'm sorry. Uh, I'll have raspberry iced tea, please."

When the waiter left, Amy looked at Velcore again and began to smile. "Wow, Velcore! I didn't know you could do that! That's pretty cool, sweetie."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:51 pm
((I changed it.))

*looks confused* You didn't know he could do what, Amy?

*chirps happily, putting his front paws on the table, almost imitating Karrie's pose*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:54 pm
Amy giggled softly as Velcore put his paws on the table in much the same manner as Karrie's.

She shook her head, still grinning at Velcore. "No, I didn't. I've eaten with you two quite a number of times, but I've never seen him do that. Velcore, you are one special dragon. I thought that before, but wow. You still surprise me."

She turned and smiled at Karrie. "So, what do you recommend here? What kind of food do they serve?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:18 am
*looks at Velcore and shrugs* They'll make pretty much anything you can think of here. I don't think I've heard of anything they can't make.

*looks around the room, looking for their drinks*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:26 am
Amy smiled and rested her hands together on the table as she thought of something she had been wanting for a few days now.

"Meatball Marinara sub with American cheese, toasted..."

She looked up at Karrie. "I hope they can make that! Surely they can since you said they make just about anything. What are you going to have?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:29 am
You know, a Meatball sub does sound really good. I think I'd prefer mozzerella cheese, though.

*waiter brings their drinks*

I'd like a meatball sub with mozzerella cheese, mushrooms, and black olives, toasted.

*stares at the waiter*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:41 am
She looked up at the waiter. "I'll have a meatball marinara sub as well, please, but I'll have American cheese instead of mozzarella, and I'd also like it toasted, please. Oh! And I'd also like to order an appetizer. A batch of seasoned curly fries, please."

She looked at Velcore and then Karrie and smiled. "I don't know if you like those or not. If not, I can always take the extra home and... well, Thistle doesn't like spicier food, yet. And I prefer American cheese because it has a stronger taste, I think, and is richer."

She took a sip of her raspberry iced tea through the straw in the glass and then smiled after she had swallowed. "I love raspberry iced tea, although I really don't like regular iced tea."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:49 am
*the waiter nods, looks at Velcore, then walks away before Karrie can say anything else* Hey! Oh, I'll have to tell him what to get for Velcore next time he comes by. *sighs* Curly fries are good. I'm not that hungry, though. Something to do with seeing food all evening, I think. *takes a sip of his drink*

*drinks some of his water*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:53 am
Amy frowned slightly as the waiter walked away before asking Velcore what he wanted. "Is he new here? You said you've come here before, right? Wouldn't the regular waiters know to wait to get an order for Velcore from you?"

She turned back to look at Karrie. "If you're not that hungry, then a meatball sub is going to leave you hurting."

She laughed softly, took another drink of her tea, and then looked to Velcore. "Do you like curly fries, Velcore?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:02 am
Actually, I don't think I've brought Velcore in here before. I was usually on my own. *idly plays with his straw* I actually plan on bringing part of it home and having it for breakfast.

*chirps and nods at Amy*

*waiter brings the curly fries and Karrie looks up at him* You didn't give me a chance to order for Velcore earlier.

It's taken care of, Sir. *walks away*

Huh? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:09 am
Amy nodded her head to what Karrie said about taking part of the sub home. She smiled at Velcore when he chirped and nodded to her question.

"I'm glad!"

Just then, the waiter brought over the fries. She smiled brightly and took one. She quickly popped it in her mouth and sighed softly. When she had swallowed quickly she said, "Wow. Those are really good. Hot, though, so be careful."

She looked up when the waiter said that Velcore's order had been taken care of, and then she looked over at Karrie in confusion.

"What was that about? You said you never brought Velcore in here before. Surely he didn't mean that this place isn't going to serve Velcore, did he, or give him some kind of pet food?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:10 am
*shakes his head* I have no idea, Amy.

*stares at the fries*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:13 am
Amy continued frowning in confusion until she noticed Velcore just staring at the fries. She jumped slightly and immediately used her napkin to put some fries on it. Then, she put the napkin down in front of Velcore.

"I'm sorry, Velcore! I forgot to ask for plates and to get you some fries. I'll just ask the waiter when he comes back for some more napkins. Is this alright, Velcore, or do you need something else?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 am
((Lol ~ I'd imagine they'll sort him out ~ they just seem to know stuff, or perhaps he's already sent his order in telepathically. wink ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games