Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:38 am

User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Lee took the meat, and gave it to Shirean, as she came over. Shirean looked over at Jack. "You have a reason about your past, to sadden yourself." She said smiling, to try to calm him down, just for a slightly happy emotion. "Close your eyes, and think of happt thoughts. It always works for me when I become sad."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:47 am

He sighed. "Everything in the past saddens me." He looked at her. "I only have the unknown now." He looked down at Lee and rubbed her ear a bit. "But, I'll try for some happy thoughts." He closed his eyes and tried to think of some.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Kishiko held him tighter against her. Suddenly she heard a cry. She sighed and went over to Ace. She picked him up and asked, "What do you need now?" She rocked him back and forth. "You just fell asleep. Were we making too much noise?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Kaz liked this moment but when Ace started crying he knew it was over he didnt ope about it though "well we fed him right? he's obvisouly not tired maybe he needs to be changed"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Kuhn pops in through the ceiling and floats down and stands beside Kishiko "He doesn't need a change, he needs to be burped.... I'm not questioning your parenting but I've had a baby and well know what they want...." Kuhn sighed thinking he made a mistake talking
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:45 pm

Kaz looked at Kuhn and smiled evily he had an idea but quickly hid it in his mind untill he needed it "thank you"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:03 pm

"Uh oh..." Kuhn realized what he had just said and remembered that Kaz and Kishiko needed a babysitter for Ace "....." sweat drips down his neck and shivered and thought Change the subject "So.... ahhhh ahah Weathers nice isnt it?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:03 pm

User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean smiled, and closed her eyes, and saw her past, as in, freezing the shallow at school, and the bullies that tried hurting her. She opened her eyes, and shuddered at the thought. She didn't know why, but it seemed that she felt she needed to.

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Kishiko gave Kuhn the baby. "I need to do some DeathPenalty stuff," she says as she slowly walks away. "Take care of him for me okay." She smiled and walked out of the room.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Kuhn holds Ace in his hands then looks at, Aces father, Kaz with a face that just spelled out You gonna stay... right?

dawgybites

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:39 pm

(...You know what I just noticed? Shirean is thirteen...My character is nineteen...That would be a bit akward...lol. Because I was looking for some romance...lol. And that's quite a gap...)

He tried to think of happy things, but the old memories overtook them. His mother and father being burned, his 'cousins' being staked, even the children being beheaded. His eyes snapped open and he swung his hand. "NO!!" The tree a few yards away fell away from them. He started to tear up. "...I'm sorry...Everyone..." The tears started to fall.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:33 am

User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean took a cloth from her bag. It was woven by 1000 sheep, is what she was told. She handed it to Jack. "Here." She said giving him an innocent, but sad face. Lee walked up to him, and put his hand ontop of her head. She licked it a couple of times, and started purring, to calm him down.
((My lord you are RIGHT! lol))

Mewkitty213

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:04 am

He reached out and took it without looking. "...Thanks..." He said sadly. He looked down at Lee and smiled. "Thank you. Both of you." As he said both, he looked up at Shiean.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 am

Kaz looked at Kuhn then at Ace "you dont have to do this ill watch him if your uncomfortable that is?"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:04 pm

(( lol lestat ))

Xen nudged Jack. I'm hungry!
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games