Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Brago picked her up and put her on his back. "Lets go!" Brago took off and soon landed at the whisperers house. "Whisperer, sup?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:22 pm

User Image
Hana held onto his neck as Brago ran. When they arrived mmost of the energy she had had was gone to helping her stay on Brago. Now her eyes where half closed. I should have just had gotten him to bring the whisperer there. I am in no condition to move or be moved. she thought to herself.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:26 pm

"Idiot if your weak why go."The whisperer got up and looked at them,"I know what you want come inside and Hana drink this it should help you it is a remedy for demons who are weakened."He opened the door and went inside.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Brago followed him inside and put hana on a seat.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 pm

User Image
"thank you brago." Hana said when he set her down. She looked at the drink that the whisperer gave her and sniffed it. It smelled horrible to her.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

"That wasn't the only thing that changed." Leon said and winked at her before letting out a chuckle. He purred as she touched his ears and licked her playfully.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:48 pm

The whisperer looked at her though his eyes were not visible you could tell that he was looking at you,"Hana if you drink it you would feel better and I know why you are here the best way is to do a blood binding pact."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:53 pm

User Image
Hana took a sip of the drink and made a face, but kept sipping it. "What is a blood binding pact?" Hana asked him.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:59 pm

"It is were you both take your bloods and combine them together and drink them you will be closer to that person from then on,no one will ever be closer to that person again then you,even if they're with someone else that person will always be yours."The whisperer told them
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:00 pm

"blood binding pact"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:09 pm

User Image
"What do you think about this, brago?" hana asked him. this was another solution, but she wasn't sure how it would help him keep his promise to stay away from other girls. Plus there was always the issue of blood memories. There where some of those that where her deepest secrets.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:12 pm

"I hate the taste of blood... but I will let this one be up to you, Hana"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:18 pm

User Image
"It is a solution beside marriage. But i am worried because though we will belong to each other, I do not see how it will keep Brago from chasing other women." Hana said to the The Whisperer. "There is also the issue of blood memories. Those hold a persons deepest darkest secrets, and I am not sure if that would be something brago would want to share with me."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 pm

"yes, Im fairly sure promising I wont will make you uneasy, but there must be more to this since the whisperer has suggested it Hana"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:46 pm

User Image
"May haps. The Whisperer does tend to know more than he lets on." Hana said.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games