Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Kazumi tilted her head. "You okay Blake?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:07 pm

"feeling a littl sick still.." he paused and looked at the hand on a rope hannah had, "hannah..can u please put that away..i think thats wats making me sick..i normally wudnt mind but i dont know anymore." he said turning away from us and throwing up a few more times. "come on, blake." i said and flew up behind him wen he was finished. he turned around and gav me a weak smile and started to fly down with me. "blake take it easy after this ok? ur looking a littl paler than normal." i said sitting him down on the curb outside a CVS pharmacy store. he just nodded and put his head between his legs.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Hannah nodded and threw it towards the ground "If it makes you sick I can deal letting it go." She watched as it hit somebody on the head "Careful....never mind." Hannah looked down at Blake "Is he dehydrated? That could be it."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Tomoyo and Jude landed, quickly folding in their wings. "Is there anything we can do?" Tomoyo asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Hannah glanced seeing a machine "I will go get him some water." She jumped out of Kazumi's arms and bought one. Hannah handed it to Blake "You could be dehydrated, Been drinking water lately?" She glanced seeing her Dove flying above her and landed on her shoulder.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Kazumi and Tomoyo sat down on another curb and watched.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:07 am

i bought him some peptobismol and brought it out to him. blake took the water from hannah and took a sip. "mayb i am. i dont kno..." blake paused and took another sip of water and spit it out. "thanks." he said. he took the medicine and then took a small drink of water. "i think this is all we can do for now." i said sitting down next to blake and rubbed the back of his neck. "hannah are we good here?" i asked looking at her. jessica sat down with kazumi and tomoyo while derekcrawled onto tomoy's lap.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:09 am

(Wow fall asleep a couple of hours an you just miss everything, and I decided to fast forward a little)

Glitch lands near the group, "What's wrong?" he asks, tilting his head a little, he was having a small space out moment, so he missed what happened.

LivingPaper

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:20 am

Hannah closed her eyes and opened them "Ya they are heading to the park where we were, but we left so we will be good." She looked around and sat next to Tomoyo. Hannah took out a slice of bread and tore it up in little pieces for Sophia.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Tomoyo smiled and patted Derek's head. Jude sat down next to Hannah and grunted a bit.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Hannah glanced at Jude "I don't wanna sit by you if you act like that." She narrowed her eye and fed the tiny pieces to Sophia.
Hannah smiled as Derek sat on Tomoyo's lap.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Jude tilted his head. "I'm just tired." He said, arm over shoudler. Tomoyo narrowed her eyes. "You're bleeding. I smell the blood." Kazumi smirked. "Or, it could be his monthly gift.." TTomoyo rolled her eyes and took his Jacket off, looking at the gash. "It's nothing majjor.." she said, wiping the blood off.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Hannah giggled at what Kazumi said. She laid her head on her knees, closing her eyes. She wrapped her arms around her legs and started hum silently to herself.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Jude winced a bit and bit his lip. "Thank you.." He said. Tomoyo growled as she took out a piece of fabric and wrapped it around his shoulder. "That gash could've made you bleed to death." She said, smearing the blood on her hands on the gravel. "If you're hurt, speak up, or you'll only be a liability." she said before hugging him.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Kin could see the mutants form where their van was parked across the street. So they did take some damage from our first attack...
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games