Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 pm
(Okay, mega post then I hafta go. Will bbl. Whit is a good boy at the dentist-excellent teeth. Ali and Zaias ...can have okay teeth..they brush anyway....and uhh.. I unno I'll bbl!)

"Uhhh..".Zaias fumbled. Completely unaware that his sister was completely unaware as to what a dentist was.
"It's a tooth doctor you're supposed to see." He managed at last. He was certain he'd read her kids books on the dentist before....hadn't he?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery practically lost sight of Jordan, having dropping a hundred or more feet down. Shrugging she picked up her pace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit poked his head into the office to scout it out before emerging fully into the room. 'Er..Whit Price?" He said announcing himself to the Dr within.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:42 pm
"Ah, good. You're here. Come on in" Dr. Sullivan said with a friendly smile as he gestured Whit to enter his examination room.

Spencer was waiting for Maria and Christopher to go down before he went. He would be last.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:45 pm
"Ohh," Ali said. "Like those guys in the books that are like the Tooth Fairy?"

Jordan turned to look down the corridor behind her. "Guess I gotta wait for the others...but I don't think it's a good idea to go in by myself.." She sat down with her back to a bookshelf to wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:56 pm
(( what do you guys think about the group openning a random door and finding mah demeon dog sleeping/just waking up >: D))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:01 pm
Jordan rolled over onto her hands and knees and looked at the bookshelf. She took a book out carefully. "I wonder what kinda books would be so far down?" When she pulled the book out the bookcase rumbled and slid into the wall. She leaned forward to look in and saw a demon dog sleeping on the floor. And this one was not fluffy. "Ah..."

(( ^o^ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:12 pm
(( Getting close to 2000 .... *excitement for no tangible reason* ))  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 pm
Maria looked at the stairs, not so cool now that she had to go down them. She was afraid of stairs without rails that could make you eventually plummet to your death. "Okay... I can do this..." She told herself, putting one foot on the first staircase, then freaking out and stepping back. But eventually she put both feet on and cautiously walked down the stairs.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 pm
Christopher went down, still holding his little fireball to light the way.

Spencer followed. He was still using his I'ras to hold the stairway down.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:04 pm
(( Just so you guys know, I have something planned for the bottom, but till then, you can have whatever the 'H' you want to happen, you don't really need my O.K. I trust you guys. Yeah. Definitely. <.< >.> ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 pm
(Should Avery and Shige be sensing said something? We are supposed to be in tune for danger and the like...>.>....I say..having recently re-read all of the descriptions for Ira's and becoming slightly more interested in my Charries abilities, ^.^;; Totally forgot about HALF that stuff.)

Whit followed the doctor into the little examining room and sat back in the reclining chair. He'd always been one to behave well for the dentist. After all he'd never really had a bad experience at the dentist.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 pm
"So how has school been so far? You enjoying yourself?" Dr. Sullivan asked as he placed the heavy apron used when taking X-rays over Whit's body. "So what I'm going to do first is take a couple X-rays, then I'll proceed with the examination" the dentist said as he pulled his mask up over his face and put on a pair of white medical examination gloves. He then took the little bite foam and asked Whit to bite down on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 am
Wolfyofthesky
(( Getting close to 2000 .... *excitement for no tangible reason* ))

((xD i think chu mean 200 not 200 cause that's a,little ...wait no that a far away from where we are now xD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:17 am
Wolfyofthesky
Jordan rolled over onto her hands and knees and looked at the bookshelf. She took a book out carefully. "I wonder what kinda books would be so far down?" When she pulled the book out the bookcase rumbled and slid into the wall. She leaned forward to look in and saw a demon dog sleeping on the floor. And this one was not fluffy. "Ah..."

(( ^o^ ))

The Deamon Dog opened it dark glowing eyes and turned it's head toward the now gone wall and looked to where jordan was staring at him, his eyes weren't use to the light so what he saw was a mishaped shadow that smelled like a bunch of must old books as did the rest of the place shifting his wieght so he could kick an out-juting stone block that had poped out of place when the wall/bookshelf had move, when he did this the wall quickly slid back into place just before it did though he growled stupid wall darkly before resting his head once again on his paws before drifting back to sleep.....

((xD mah doggy wash half asleep didn't relize who jordan was xD and if your wandering my doggy's used to such things happening around there so he didn't flip out when the wall moved xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:35 am
(Smart Dog, and I believe she means close to 2000 posts maybe?)

Whit shrugged and nodded. no one was too good for the little foam bite thing. He shifted the apron over slightly to the left to ensure complete coverage and sat as the dentist directed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias nodded at his sister "Yeah, like the tooth fairy guys."
he said wondering if his sister had a magically related character reference for most any job.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Rehnz

Fashionable Gaian

6,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:18 am
Leah sat at a nearby table in the library reading about how to master different types of powers. Studying them carefully and dissecting the book with information. "Soon..." she said under hear breath.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games