Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:20 pm
Aww, I'm gonna miss that boy. You should bring him around more often. -eyes Karrie knowingly then laughs and winks- wink I'm here to pick up Miru J, meself. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:23 pm
-starts feeling like she is going to panic at what Mitri says, then is visibly relieved when Velcore mentions there was a picture at the front desk- sweatdrop redface

Do...do you want to go look at the picture, Mitri?

-she smiles at him and then remembers something- surprised Oh! Did you start reading that manga yet? Do... redface do you like it?

Miru J-sama

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:23 pm
*chuckles* I would if he didn't live so far away. *shifts Thistle to his other arm* Mitri's probably in there. *nods toward the lodge area* Miru J might be there too. It's a good place to start, at least. Mitri told me that he met her at MW the other night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:26 pm
*turns back around to face Miru* Sure, let's go look at it. *smiles* Actually, I already finished it. I left it with Kits. I thought she'd see you before I would. It was really interesting. 3nodding  

Mitri Onuris

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:27 pm
-dame nods- 3nodding Yeah, he was there the first night she came. He got to see her open her Christmas presents. lol I think they hit it off nicely...Not too many people here around their age. At least not that hang out around us. lol I'm glad she has someone to talk to aside from just Dec, Bonnie and me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:31 pm
surprised Would...would you like the second and third volumes? -Miru takes one strap of her bookbag-purse off and pulls it around to her front, unzipping it to take out the volumes as they walk to the front-  

Miru J-sama

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:33 pm
*chuckles* No, there aren't. Mitri doesn't seem to mind, though.

*follows Miru and Mitri to the front*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:35 pm
Sure. *nods* It might be a while before I can get it back to you, though. I don't get to come here very often.

*when he opens the door from the lodge, he sees Karrie and dame talking by the information desk* Hi Uncle Karrie. Hi dame. ^_^ *goes up to pet Thistle*  

Mitri Onuris

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:41 pm
As soon as she saw Mitri, Thistle started squeaking softly. When he came over and pet her, her eyes closed and she sighed softly. She nuzzled his hand and started to try and wiggle out of Karrie's grasp to get to Mitri.

Amy came back into the main building with her arms holding her coat tight around her. She exhaled air quickly. "Man it's cold out there!"

When she noticed that there were a lot more people in the area than when she had left, she smiled at them and nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:44 pm
Jessi heard the small commotion outside of the lounge area and turned. She noticed that Mitri and the girl were gone and she and Tommy were the only ones in the lounge.

"Whoops... I wonder if Haley's having problems keeping up with what sounds like a crowd out there. Even though it's my break, I should go and help her out. I'll see you in a little bit, Tommy."

She smiled at Tommy, who returned the smile, and then walked out into the lounge. The first person she saw was Amy by the back door. She smiled brightly at her and waved.

"Amy, hi! I didn't expect to see you tonight. It's good to see you."  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:46 pm
Amy looked up when she heard a familiar voice, Jessi's voice, call out to her. When she caught sight of her, she smiled and waved.

"Hey Jessi! I'm kinda surprised to see you here, too, right now. Isn't it your break?"

She looked at the information desk and was confused to not see Haley there. "And where's Haley?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:47 pm
Jessi chuckled softly. "Well, I heard the large group out here and I wanted to come and see if I could help Haley out."

When Amy asked where Haley was, Jessi quickly looked at the desk and noticed also that Haley wasn't there.

"... Man... I don't know where she went."  

Jessi_Deramis

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:50 pm
That's okay. I've already read them. 3nodding -grins widely when she sees dame- damey!! -she runs up to her, excited, books falling out of her backpack as she does- Look what I won!! -she runs her thumbs underneath the necklace to pull it out some for her- Well...Dec and I really won it together... surprised Do you think he'll make me share? -she asks, eyes wide as she drags dame over to the front desk to see her snowman- Mitri! Come look! Here it is!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:53 pm
*takes Thistle in his arms, then bends over to pick up Miru's books* Hey Amy. *goes up to the desk to look at the picture* Oh, that's cool. ^_^ Here, you dropped these. *holds the books out to Miru*  

Mitri Onuris

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:55 pm
Hey Mitri, you have a good visit?

-dame chuckles as Miru drags her over to the desk, smiling and rolling her eyes at Amy and Karrie as if to say "Kids rolleyes xd "- Oooh, that's beautiful, Miru. Slow down, child! lol -she looks as Miru picks up the photo and shows it to her- Oooh, that's a very fine snowman, Miru. I bet you had to do all the work. wink I know how Dec is. lol

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games