Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:33 pm
RadioactiveDelight
...Dumb question is there a learned ability I'm missing for the How Not To Be Seen (Introduction) Open Class with Ninja-san? Or..no *hides*

As in there is currently no learned ability for tha t class? D:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:34 pm
Nothing Yet
If Thackery gets the Beginner Disguise learned ability:

-if he uses the disguise ability, then uses his natural ability of splitting himself into his mirror image (assuming this is possible), will he look like two of the other student or will the mirror duplicate still look like Thackery?
-if he uses the natural ability of the mirrorclone stuff, then uses the disguise ability (assuming this is possible again), would the clone change in appearance to match?
-if he uses the learned ability from QB's open class white using the disguise ability, would they negate each other, or would he look like a different student as a magical girl?
-I promise this is not for weird blackmail I am genuinely curious

These abilities all stack DEPENDING ON ORDER DONE. So i A is cast and B is cast, you would have B and A traits so on so forth  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:37 pm
PandaLily
Hi, I was wondering if i could get some more info about Nergals? :'3

- For parasitic nergals, does the host become conscious at all? And in normal roleplay, would it be mainly the nergal conversing with the other characters?
- The demon's infothread said that parasitic nergals can't shapeshift, so in battle, are they restricted to their more human looking form? (just wings/tail/spines sticking out). Or can they just not change into their full fledged spiny green/black mass form?
- How much rarer are pure-bloods compared to parasitic and could i possibly quest for one? would it be better to quest for a parasitic one to keep pure-bloods rarer?

Sorry if these were answered somewhere before OTL;;

For parasitic nergals you ARE THE PARASITE (the student). The body is just a well created frame to mimic the appearance of humans, like a bad of lump and halloween science! The student can now merge with the bag of meat and science to do things!!

Pure blood ones means youre not dependant on any host bag of meat and science and have evolved naturally into the capability to retain well, a humanoid form. They are rarer @ evolution line, which one you want is up to you!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:45 pm
Zoobey
RadioactiveDelight
...Dumb question is there a learned ability I'm missing for the How Not To Be Seen (Introduction) Open Class with Ninja-san? Or..no *hides*

D: It looks like there isn't an ability that goes with that class, but I wanted to be sure I wasn't somehow missing it somewhere or if this class just doesn't have one. But there is a thing in the learned abilities and you that has an ??? requirement.. ;; so..confused...forgive mee.  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:25 am
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
cccccccccccccccc
kkkkkkkkkkkkk
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ttttttttttttttttttttttttt
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

AstaraeI
HOW CAN YOU BAN ME

WHEN I AM ALREADY HERE--

Hey Liz so you said before that plants that are moved from Halloween to the human world will eventually turn into normal plants after about a week of time displaced.

- Do they turn into the exact same plant in appearance (even if it's totally unnatural), just totally nonmagical? Or do they turn into a similar pre-existing real world plant? SIMILIAR PRE EXISTING SOMETIMES HAVING A SMALL MUTATION OR CONSIDERED A NEW (BUT ULTIMATELY FAIRLY MUNDANE) SPECIES
- Does a plant that is, for example, an oversized flower (imagine some kind of monster sized rose or something) also revert to a smaller size when it acclimates, or does it stay the same size as in Halloween? SOMETHING EXTREMELY LARGE WOULD LIKELY JUST DIE. DIE
- If it's a plant that produces fruit or flowers in Halloween, do displaced and normalified fruit and flowers from the plant have any poisonous or otherwise bad nonmagical properties? THERE ARE POSSIBLE MUNDANE VARIATIONS BUT IN THE CASE OF POISON IT WOULD BE GREATLY NERFED
- Same question as above but re: plants with healing properties equivalent? FCK U
- What happens if you move a plant to the human world for a week to turn it to normal, then put it back in Halloween? FUUUUUUCK U. IT DIES.
- What happens if you move a plant to the human world for ALMOST a week, then put it back in Halloween before it has had a chance to fully turn normal? IT MAY LIVE AND REVERT BACK TO NORMAL
- Since plants have no cores, can you pretty much crossbreed them at will to produce new and weirder plants? Can you breed plants at all is that a thing I hope it's a thing in fact I'm turning this question into a suggestion BREEDABLE PLANTS. YES THIS IS SUPER OK
- Are there any areas in the human world that would be known by hunters for, say, major famine/general horsemen plant life or plant-based attacks in the past that could be explored on a mission? Or any other Halloween plant 'outbreaks' that have happened. Anywhere to go see very visible results of plants crossing over. ANY WASTELAND.
- TELL ME MORE ABOUT HALLOWEEN PLANTS anything you think I should know that maybe isn't common knowledge but still relevant to plotting with them heart You know what I'm doing.
There is a controversial piece of legislature in the works to legally grant all plantlife minipet status. It's a very polarizing topic and has torn many families apart.
Some consider all of Halloween to actually be one massive plant.
Pumpkins are a purifying agent that cleanses FEAR, allowing for both healthy post-dissipation reformation and the creation of new beings.
Amityville's official flower is the Efyue Tigitus, it's awful and banned from most places.
Halloween has a basil plant that is completely identical to the human variety, and is delicious.
Better Haunts and Gardens magazine will have been in publication for 342 years this next October.
There are areas of Halloween entirely populated by vicious plants, while it's rare for them to be able to actually kill a citizen, some are capable of swallowing one whole and then slowly digesting them for a century before finally pooping them out.
Some plants poop but not all of them. There is a political faction who feel this should be the deciding factor in whether or not a plant is a minipet. Their detractors refer to them as the "shithead party"
There are at least a 33 new species of plant spawned in Halloween every day.
At least 136789 forms of Halloween plantlife have become extinct due to assholes taking them into the Human World and leaving them there.
It's rumored that there's a tree that grants eternal life exists somewhere in the center of Halloween, but most people don't care since they're somewhat immortal anyway and finding it sounds like effort.
Fifteen years ago a Trick or Treater went to the Human World to blow the humans' minds by creating an orange blueberry and a blue orange. Nobody has heard from them since.
Somtimes, large carniverous plants begin singing lively showtunes and no one knows why.
Halloween plants don't actually require any kind of pollination, but do so anyway because they're kind of slutty and that's ok.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I offer you this beautiful angelfire era-looking glittering rose gif in thanks. ******** U TIG

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:26 pm
Quote:
Just ATTEMPTING an ARTIFACT QUEST gives you +3 rp points flat out, pass or fail. As long as you attempted it from start to finished, and died somewhere along the line. This +3 isn't doubled, it's just a +3 distribution!

double points week quesshonnnnnn <3

If we started our original artifact quest before double points week began but we all died and are starting our second attempt in the same thread now, does the second attempt count for the bonus, or does it have to be an all new thread/quest? (We wouldn't be counting the first one for the bonus since it was started before.)

ty ty ty

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:22 pm
RadioactiveDelight
Zoobey
RadioactiveDelight

D: It looks like there isn't an ability that goes with that class, but I wanted to be sure I wasn't somehow missing it somewhere or if this class just doesn't have one. But there is a thing in the learned abilities and you that has an ??? requirement.. ;; so..confused...forgive mee.

Oh I see! Yeah I'll tie that in when I have a chance, for now that class is just super duper special XD (ti'll have a learned ability so if you do that class, you'll see one pop in and you can just add it, for having completed it already)  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:23 pm
Smerdle
Quote:
Just ATTEMPTING an ARTIFACT QUEST gives you +3 rp points flat out, pass or fail. As long as you attempted it from start to finished, and died somewhere along the line. This +3 isn't doubled, it's just a +3 distribution!

double points week quesshonnnnnn <3

If we started our original artifact quest before double points week began but we all died and are starting our second attempt in the same thread now, does the second attempt count for the bonus, or does it have to be an all new thread/quest? (We wouldn't be counting the first one for the bonus since it was started before.)

ty ty ty

As long as it's a full wipe like, you DIED AND DIED TWICE (including bonus) then yes it's fine you can reuse the same thread!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:40 pm
On intermediate fighting honey badgers, what happens if you tie? This's happened to me twice, the first time I rolled 10, 10, the second time I rolled 12, 12.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:24 am
In the open class BEEN FIGHTING BEARS ON THE MOUNTAIN, in phase two, it has year based modifiers.

Quote:
Note: Roll 2d6 to fight!
-> Subtract 6 if you are Y1, 4 if you are Y2 and 3 if you are Y3/beyond.
-> Example of damage: I am Y2 and I roll a 6. My damage is 6-4=2

I was wondering what the modifier would be for horsemen? I know most of them are stage 1, but their modifies usually act more like Year 2 students. I just wanted to clarify before proceeding. <3  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:30 am
Heya! I have a question about the mechanics of The Art of Seeing, and Being Seen (Socio-Cultural Anthropology) Open Class. Panther and I are going through the class yonder this way

These are the mechanics:
Mechanics: You can repeat this class up to 4 times! Each time you must select a different book. It might behoove you to do them in order, as they scale in difficulty! Simply roll 1 10 sided die to see what information you've gleaned! . Use the chart below to determine what you've learned! You need to discover at least 3 Unique Clues to consider this a success, but you can try for more if you want, you over achiever you!

Do we only roll once per book, and then go through each book to try to get the 3 clues? There is mention of getting more but I'm unsure how that is achieved unless we can roll multiple times each book; but we can only do this class 4 times. So, does each roll count as a class turn - so, we basically only get 4 rolls - or can we keep rolling a few times until we feel we have our fill of the book and then move on to the next turn?

Halp ~  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:23 am
lolly. 7:21 pm
question.
with the learned abilities - 2 per battle only
could sophie do beginner first aid & intermediate first aid
like are they counted as seperate abilities like the same as if she got the chill as her y2 ability
or is it the same ability and you've just upped it

/copypaste  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:23 am
I'm getting an adopt from Onnie on DA, and I really want to quest Terra's SE based off of the design (will have different art of course, but has permission from Onnie for the questing) can I use the art I get as a pet for Terra before I actually get the SE? Obviously she wouldn't be giving out the pet like she would if it was an SE, it'd be a one pet in all existence thing at that time.

Or should I just wait to use it until after I've gotten the SE slot? (which might take a while)  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:19 pm
Ice Queen
I'm getting an adopt from Onnie on DA, and I really want to quest Terra's SE based off of the design (will have different art of course, but has permission from Onnie for the questing) can I use the art I get as a pet for Terra before I actually get the SE? Obviously she wouldn't be giving out the pet like she would if it was an SE, it'd be a one pet in all existence thing at that time.

Or should I just wait to use it until after I've gotten the SE slot? (which might take a while)

I'm not an admin so I can't 100% make a ruling as far as student side goes, but as far as Minis RP goes, you can't RP what doesn't exist. From the view as a minis GM/Reg GM, allowing players to 'play' quest SEs is highly problematic and a very 'can of worms' scenario. You might never get the slot and thus, the mini might actually never exist. If you can play it one side, you can more or less play it on the other- down the road this can turn into 'well X can do it why can't I' and if we let people play 'quest minis'... well things would get weird complicated real fast. Admins will have final word but as far as I know, it very likely wouldn't be allowed in 'minis' RP events.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:49 pm
Does the status effect of the Ring of Truth artifact affect its owner if worn on their finger? Or are they immune to its effect?

JUST CURIOUS~~~  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games