Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrhufflєpuffmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall felt bad when Rider and Constance both proclaimed their pity at him. "It's fine. I have special cheese and milk I can eat. I am kinda upset about the no chocolate rule, though." He grinned, popping a butterscotch candy in his mouth. The girls were discussing something called 'Herbology', which he'd never actually heard of. As they talked, he figured it must be some sort of botany. "I am excited for... uhm... classes..." He probably should have at least read up on the classes, but he didn't so he'd let them talk. He figured he should get his hands on the book they were talking about. It sounded historical, which meant facts, which he liked.

SummerIsles

Mystic Lunar

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image
----------r ι l e y--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

What am I doing? Going to my table!
How am I feeling? Too excited!
What's on my mind? Yay Hufflepuff!

Rider smiled from Constance to Lyall, then made a face when Lyall said he had "special cheese and milk". Soy cheese and milk. That stuff was nasty. Rider made another face and said, "Well, you can always have other candy, like pops and licorice. So, Lyall, what classes are you looking forward to?" She smiled at him, curious as to what the boy was looking forward to learning. Rider was most excited for Herbology, but she was also interested in Potions, like Constance. She was also looking forward to Charms as well, but she had yet to voice that excitement.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Mystic Lunar

SummerIsles

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ℭurrently ɭocated Hufflepuff table
ωith Rider, Lyall and other Hufflepuffs.
Ϻuggle βorn
Wеaring black robe over x.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Constance smiled a little, “Isn’t there chocolates with no dairy? I know I can make a chocolate cake without dairy, it’s really yummy too.” It was odd to her that he couldn't eat chocolate but could eat ‘special cheese and milk’. Couldn't there be special chocolates then? There had to be.

Classes on the other hand she really couldn't wait to get started with. She really hoped that the classes would be as fun as she thought they would be. If they were not then they better teach her something or her parents would never send her back here for the second year.

User Image

Kind and loyal?
You'll fit right in in
Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall nodded at Constance, then grinned at Rider. "There are special chocolates, but they're a bit pricy. My parents already have to spend extra on my milk and cheese, so I usually don't ask for the fancy chocolates. I do like lollies and gummies. They're some of my favorites." He smiled, then looked at Rider when she singled him out to ask about classes. "Ah... all of them. They all sound nice, you know? I like school..." Hopefully that hid the fact that he didn't know about all the classes offered at this school.

SummerIsles

Mystic Lunar

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at the Hufflepuff Table with Emily, Hufflepuffs
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Finally back... it's safer here ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone followed her friend's gaze down the table, spotting the aforementioned prefect sitting with a blue-haired boy. She blinked oddly at her friend, confused. "Cute?" she asked, not seeing whatever it was her friend was seeing. Jess was just talking to the guy... right? Unless Emily knew something she didn't. The comment about boyfriends sort of implied she did. Was Jess dating that guy? The blonde flushed lightly, suddenly realizing that Emily had mentioned them getting boyfriends. "I think most people meet in school, don't they? I mean... I dunno. My family mostly did arranged marriages still. But, I don't think my dad's doing that with me..." Somehow, Persephone had a really hard time seeing her father following that tradition. Especially since they weren't even proper members of the Tempest family anymore. What would even be the point in trying? She shrugged lightly at her friend, trying not to look weird, which she figured she did since she'd just said her family still did arranged marriages. "But, I guess it's possible?" She didn't bother to add that she doubted anyone would want to date her. She was pretty sure that Emily would object to that... that's what best friends were supposed to do, right? Object when you said bad things about yourself? She knew that if Emily said no one would want to date her, she would definitely argue with her. But, then, in Emily's case, it wouldn't be true. She was really nice, and pretty. Seph was pretty sure someone would want to date the brunette. Her, though? Not so much.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:12 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station -> Great Hall : Hufflepuff Table

Alice and Jasper didn't mind leaving their Ravenclaw friends so that they could have some alone time. It looked to them like they could use it anyway. Besides, Valentina was their friend too and one they hardly hung out with. Getting to the castle the Lancaster's took a seat at the Hufflepuff table after waving to their Gryffindor friend. Alice would have got over to the newly sorted first years but they seemed to be mingling nicely with one another. She didn't want to bother them.

"Jazz, you think this year will be fun?" Alice asked hoping it would be. "It'd be the same as every other year." Jasper told her with a smile. "Right." she agreed with a nod before looking over at the staff table. "Um... Jazz, who's that?" Alice questioned causing Jasper to look over. "I don't know..." Alice shook her head. "He doesn't look happy to be here." Looking back over at her Jasper nodded. "It doesn't appear that way, but I'm sure it's probably just an intimidation factor. You know trying to scare us early." He explained. "Oh, I guess so..."

Wearing: Blue and Silver under robes

Wearing: Casual Blue under robes

With: Each other...
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Hufflepuff Table
With: Seph!
Thoughts//OOC: New Year!
Outfit: Uniform

Emily's eyes widened as she realized that she had spoken out loud. "I-i-i-i.... I was just... I read a lot of romantic books and they looked cute... Sorry!" She said turning bright pink. She felt like she had just given her soul to a demon. Of course, that wasn't really it and she was over dramatizing it. But she didn't want to have her friend laugh at her for her weird ness.... Okay, so Em was more just a romantic type, but that didn't mean she was not weird too... Okay Em was totally over thinking this. "You would think that you would meet in school. I mean, it's where you meet your friends right?" She asked thoughtful.

When Seph said her family did Arranged marriages, Em looked surprised. "But then... How do you find true love?!?!" She asked bewildered. That was so... Awful! The arranged person could be your worst nightmare or worse, your worst enemy! Just the idea had Emily on must be protective. But then she heard the fact that her dad wasn't going to do that. Good! She sighed a breath of relief.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at the Hufflepuff Table with Emily, Hufflepuffs
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Finally back... it's safer here ❞

Mary have mercy, now look what I've done. ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          But don't blame me because I can't help where I come from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          And running is something that we've always done, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Well and mostly I can't even tell what I'm running from. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone gave her friend an odd look. She didn't have a clue what was going on, why exactly Emily thought that Jess and the boy looked cute and especially not why she was apologizing for thinking so. She glanced back over to the pair, supposing that perhaps if they were dating, they were rather cute together. She didn't generally pay much attention to stuff like that, though. "I don't know why you're apologizing, it's not like you said something mean," she told the brunette with a light shrug, smiling. "And I don't suppose there's anything wrong with being a romantic... as long as you don't let it get you into trouble." Honestly, Persephone could see a lot of ways that being overly-romantic could cause problems, but looking at another couple and thinking they were cute together was not one of them. She would be more worried about Emily falling in love too easily and ending up with someone who didn't make her happy. She was pretty sure that happened sometimes. Not that she had a lot of experience with it.

spaceThe blonde glanced up and down the table, curious now. "Why the interest in meeting someone at school? Do you have a secret crush on someone?" she asked, smiling lightly at the thought. Maybe that was it; maybe Emily had already met someone. She certainly had enough friends that theoretically one of them could be a crush. She paled a bit at her housemate's horror at the idea of an arranged marriage, shrugging uncomfortably. "You... I mean, you don't. It... it's not really a concern. My great-grandparents... marriage was like. A business deal. They always said that was the proper way to do things, that something as 'important' and 'serious' as marriage shouldn't be decided by something as frivolous as love... they weren't terribly romantic. Also, I'm pretty sure they hate each other." She frowned at this. Edgar and Lenore Tempest were practically the poster children for making a successful marriage with someone you couldn't stand. She managed a small smile, though. "But, I'm not going to have to worry about it. My dad... he's not going to do that. He wouldn't. He... his situation... he shouldn't have had to marry like that. So he won't make me," she said happily. It was the first time she's referred to her father being gay with any level of comfort on the subject. It'd taken her a very long time to wrap her head around the concept of even being gay, raised like she was. But, if that was what her dad was, she didn't care, as long as he was trying to be happy. And she did think he was trying... as best he could, given the circumstances, anyway. Of course, if he hadn't been forced to marry, he wouldn't have her, so he never regretted that part of his life. But, still. He wouldn't go back, she knew, and he certainly wouldn't hold her to that ridiculous standard.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ I cannot run from my family, they're hiding inside me,
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Corpses on ice, come in if you like, but just don't tell my family.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ They'd never forgive me, they say that I'm crazy,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ But they would say anything if it would shut me up.

User Image

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:01 pm
I'm back in Liverpool,
And everything seems the same,
But I worked something out last night,
That changed this little girl's brain
A small piece of advice,
Sixteen years in the make,
And I will break it to you now,
Please learn from my mistakes

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Sixth Year Prefect ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: awkward} {thinking: ...} {with: Dorian, fellow Hufflepuffs} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess shrugged as well. "I've been taking Cooking with Magic since third year; gotten pretty good at it now, I just don't get much of a chance to cook, being at school all year except breaks, so unless I bug the house elves into letting me use part of the kitchens..." she gave a short laugh, but her eyes brightened in interest when he mentioned being muggleborn, and no cousins, either. She'd always known he was a triplet, the three similar looking, though hardly identical boys with blue hair were tough to miss, even if they were all in different houses.

"Halfblood," she indicated herself. "Mum's a witch, Da's a muggle. Healer and doctor. Three brothers-," she was accustomed to saying 'one sister' here, but she paused and caught herself. "One's adopted, so he's got a different last name than us, he's Head Boy, actually, Uriel. In this house, too, you've probably seen him before. Blond hair, blue eyes, ridiculously young face, often looks exasperated. And one cousin who lives with us. The cousin who just got sorted- Evander Lillantine, is the cousin who lives with us's cousin, so so sort of our cousin, not that Mum and Da like to admit it. You know. Family drama and all that," she commented lightly.

"I can understand. Maybe. My parents weren't really expecting anything. Never mind twins." She could have added that they'd thought they couldn't have children, but that seemed a bit too personal to mention, even for her, an oversharer. He sounded a little... down about it. What, was he the troublemaker of the bunch? She and Toby had certainly been guilted by their parents for being the "problem children" before. She'd learned not to take it too much to heart- she and Tobes had never done anything seriously bad, anyways, but they'd always been the ones looked to when something happened, even if, for once, it was someone else's faults. She felt really bad for Eleazar, currently, because he was being treated like broken glass right now, and handled carefully, but that could make anyone feel like a mess that needed to be constantly cleaned up, all the same, even if it was done warmly and gently, with hugs and kisses and kind words.

She understood more than her brothers gave her credit for, anyhow.

She watched the color drain from the rest of his face and congregate in his cheeks, and it was alarming, but almost fascinating all the same. She was sure she should feel worse about making him feel uncomfortable than she actually did, but she was just so grateful he didn't ask any more. "Ah," she said quietly, knowing better than to pepper him with questions. "I- I'm sure they'll come around eventually. Or I'll get together a team of Puffs to break you out," she promised, some humor returning to her voice. "I take Wandless, dropped Wandlore because the last professor was a douche, purposefully failed my OWL, actually," she admitted a little proudly, "I like Care of Magical Creatures, though my twin is way more into it, and I don't take Ghost and Ghoul Studies. Don't worry, I basically did the same when I was a third year," she assured him. "Still doing the same thing, honestly. Dropped all the ones I was bored with. I mean, sixth year should be fun, right? No OWLs, no NEWTs, just lot of grim predictions about my future," she joked, though she was only half joking. What was she gonna do? In the long run? She'd never been that good at planning things for the years ahead. She lived firmly in the present.

I swear I'll find the cure for a broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Let's dance to joy division,
And raise our glass to the ceiling,
'Cause this could all go so wrong,
But we're so happy
So if you're ever feeling down,
Grab your purse and take a taxi,
To the darker side of town,
That's where we'll be

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

Rider frowned slightly when he said he usually didn't ask for the special lactose-free chocolates since they were pricy. "My parents don't let me have sweets at 'ome because one of my parents is a dentist. So they get really fussy about sweets." She shrugged, then blinked at Lyall when he said he was excited for all of the classes. "Even 'Istory of Magic? That class sounds sooo boring. And I'll rpobably sleep through Astronomy at least three times." She shrugged, watching the boy with an amused smirk.

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Mystic Lunar

SummerIsles

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Hufflepuff Table
With: Seph!
Thoughts//OOC: New Year!
Outfit: Uniform

Emily blushed. Okay so she was freaking out for no reason... Obviously! With a deep breath, she calmed down a bit. Calm down Em! Seriously! It's not odd for a girl to read that sort of thing. Sheesh." She thought to herself as she listened to her friend. "I thought that you might think me weird... But that's okay! I'll be sure not to let it get me in trouble!" She said happily. So the girl was rather optimistic about things. And she had high hopes for herself, and she already knew that any boy that went after Seph would have to pass her own test. If they didn't? They weren't worth Seph's time. Which said a lot for how Emily thought about Persephone. There was no way that she would let someone close without them being like... Perfect. And even if Seph didn't know what she wanted yet. That only meant no one was perfect enough. When Seph asked if she had a crush, the brunette turned beat red. Maybe she did... Maybe... Oh how did she know?! Did she guess? That was a good guess!

"Uh... Yeah... But I don't think he's noticed me really." She said a bit red and totally wasn't her normal chipper self. She was kind of shy! What was going on!!!! She was really being bashful... What and where was that coming from. Although she shouldn't be too weirded out by her own weird ness... She was rather excited to tell Seph, but at the same time... Well she wasn't even sure if he had noticed her really. Sure they were friends.. She thought, but it didn't mean he noticed... Well, maybe Seph had some advice or something.. No, she wasn't going to ask, but it would be interesting... She listened as her friend explained. "Well... I suppose that makes sense. For those who don't care about love..." She said thoughtfully. That is unless they fell in love, then she would have to admit it was okay.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:43 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ℭurrently ɭocated Hufflepuff table
ωith Rider, Lyall and other Hufflepuffs.
Ϻuggle βorn
Wеaring black robe over x.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Constance laughed a little as she heard that Lyall was looking forward to all the classes, and Rider thought she'll sleep through Astronomy. “I’m planning on trying to get out of flying class. It’s just too scary to me to fly.” Which it was her greatest fear heights. “Well I guess flying might be fun to fly a few feet off the ground but it doesn't seem like something you do close to the ground.” She smiled with her clumsiness it was likely she would fall off the broom quickly, and then she'll really be living her greatest fear.

SummerIsles
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

Kind and loyal?
You'll fit right in in
Hufflepuff

Mystic Lunar

Lavish Wildcat

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall felt better knowing he wasn't the only one that didn't get sweets very often. "I get lollies and caramels, but not chocolates." He grinned, bouncing a bit in his seat. Rider asked if he'd actually like History of Magic, and he nodded, sure it would be nifty. Constance mentioned Flying, and Lyall's eyes went wide. "History AND Flying?! We can fly? Wait... we have to fly?" He blinked, not sure if he was going to grow wings, or some horrible other condition. He peeked around, wondering if the older kids had wings tucked under their robes.

SummerIsles

Mystic Lunar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at the Hufflepuff Table with Hufflepuffs
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Please the sorting be quick ❞

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian smiled at her, scratching the back of his head nervously. "Well, you've got more practice than me, right? Whatever you can do in lessons at the very least. Maybe I should've taken it... Guess I just didn't think about it," he said, now wondering why, exactly, he hadn't bothered to take the class. It wasn't like he thought it sounded boring or anything... he supposed it'd just never occurred to him to take it. He didn't cook, after all, so why would he take a cooking class? Except that was the whole point of taking one, learning to cook because you didn't already know. He crossed his arms over the top of the table, laying his head on them, cheek against his arms so he was looking up at her. "House-Elves... is that what they're called? The funny little guys in the kitchens? They're really nice. Bit weird, though. But, I bet they'd let you use the kitchen, no problem. They seem like they don't know how to say no," he told her, smiling faintly. He remembered the first time he'd gotten into the kitchens (after overhearing an older student mention the way in, it would've been impossible to keep him out)... He'd been completely baffled by the things. Short and funny looking, with big eyes and bigger eyes, calling him 'Sir' like he was someone important and not just some random kid who'd snuck in. It'd been amazingly weird, but in a good way. He liked those little guys.

spaceHe lifted his head slightly to nod when she talked about her parents. He noticed the odd pause, but figured she was just collecting her thoughts. "My parents are lawyers... they used to hire nannies to take care of me and my brothers, but they always quit on us 'cause weird stuff happened. Suppose you can guess why," he snickered, rolling his eyes. He glanced up and down the table as she described her brother, trying to see if he could spot him, but not seeing him in the crowd of faces. Well, whatever, he was around somewhere. "It's weird, knowing that I have a small family. I feel like it's big. Especially since we're stuck inside all the time now. But then I hear about people with more siblings than I have and all these uncles and aunts and cousins and I realize, it's just me, my brothers and my parents. The five of us." A hand slid out from under his head, fingers tapping out a rhythm on the tabletop. He really didn't understand the concept of family drama very well, mostly because the only thing dramatic that'd ever happened to his family was... well, there were two things. Them being wizards, and his getting bitten. Everything else was pretty normal. He shrugged at her. "I'm the problem child," he told her, a little more sullenly than he'd intended for it to come out. "I mean, Tyson can be a terror, but it's mostly him getting mad at me. Julius is basically perfect. Me... I'm the one that can't behave and gets into trouble." He frowned faintly. It was true, sadly. And boy, when he got into trouble, did he ever get into trouble, he thought, hand reaching and scratching absently at the scars from his attack under his shirt. He didn't feel it anymore, really, but he still scratched at them whenever he got uncomfortable or when he thought about the attack.

spaceHer offer to break him out was met with wide eyes, a flush filling his cheeks. Wait, but, she was just joking about that... right? She didn't even know him really, why would she seriously offer that? He swallowed hard, not really sure how to respond to that, other than a meekly uttered, "Uuuh, thanks?" and an awkward smile. She was obviously joking, he reasoned. Being funny. Still, the statement had made his heart start pounding, and he had to fight to keep from scowling at that. Dammit, what happened to 'girls have cooties'? "There's a new Wandlore professor, then, right? I didn't think the one I had last year was bad..." he told her, thankful that he had something to talk about other than her totally-not-real offer to jailbreak him. "Ghost and Ghoul Studies is cool, though. And it's at night, for some reason. Dunno why," he said, shrugging. The professor smelled sort of weird, too, which was weird on multiple levels, firstly because he smelled weird and secondly because Dori could smell him. He still hadn't quite gotten used to that aspect of being a werewolf; heightened senses were incredibly odd sometimes. The fourth year groaned at the mention of OWLs. "Are the tests hard? I suck at test-taking," he asked with a frown. He wasn't a stupid kid, contrary to what one might think. But he absolutely hated tests. With a passion. He really wasn't looking forward to an entire year of studying for them.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

Flying was one of the classes that Rider was most excited about! She had dreamed of flying all her life and now she actually could. Lyall and Constance seemed less than enthusiastic about it though. Rider smiled and said, "We 'ave to take Flying though. They'll teach us 'ow to get around on brooms. 'Ogwarts: A 'Istory said it's an important skill." She beamed, excited for Flying and their sport called Quidditch. She bounced in her seat, thinking about trying out for the team, but not sure yet how the sport actually worked. She looked at her two friends, blinking at them.

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Mystic Lunar

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games