Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 134 135 136 137 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Paidi tou Selini rolled 4 10-sided dice: 4, 10, 8, 4 Total: 26 (4-40)

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:27 pm
Well, guess you'll just have to leave the poor magistrate behind and we'll just have to sleep in dark spookyness. I may have failed the first try, but living things can be detected with any version of that spell, so it's not like Masuyo doesn't have 11 more tries.

Also, secret rolls!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:47 pm
Fun with spell check! This is what it wants you to say! As you have noticed, Spell check flags most of the Japanese words we use as wrong. this is what would happen if we let spell check have it's way.

Assuming Deneb and Kirov found some place decent to respectfully stash Shush-samba's body, Kirov would head to the temple and sit down. "I guess this is when we discuss watches. I wish the second or last watch. "

With that, the Scorpion would relax against a wall and try to meditate on the facts as he knew them.

Someone saw fit to kill a Jade Magistrate, a samurai much higher in the service to the emperor than Kirov, and use his body as a mere scarecrow (bushiness?). Someone still had Asoka-samba's shoot and the scabbard in his possession. Why would someone discard the Katina on a mere bushiness and keep the Kazantzakis?

Kirov supposed if someone wished to disguise themselves as a Phoenix, the blade would be invaluable in confirming the false identification. The Kazantzakis was more a badge of office amongst the samurai class.The altercation yesterday at the temple probably had been the first time in several generations that a Ilyushin of his line had had to use the smaller blade as a weapon. And then again, why keep the Katina's scabbard? If the culprit was using a sword stronger than a man worthy of Dosi Kati, he risked chance of discovery using a mismatched Dais ho.

Spiro's head hurt. "Dushanbe. Did you find Asama's badge of office?" This would be fun. Someone or something dressed up as a Jade Magistrate. Not an easy lot you've chosen for your life, Kirov.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:40 pm
Okay since apparently asking for someone to go,

"X goes off with kagae to find some fire wood "

I refuse to take a watch or help the party in anyway for the next while because seriously this is stupid how no one will help.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 am
The problem, is that more fire than they have now is going to give them away. Also, the smell of roasting pheasant is not going to help. Denbe offered Kagae food. It's Kagae's call to take that food or not.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:50 am
Plainsfox
The problem, is that more fire than they have now is going to give them away.

We were given away the moment I lit the torch. A candle can be seen from a mile away at night so I don't think they had any trouble seeing my torch.

But whatever waste rations instead of using something I cannot keep since it will rot.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:31 am
You guys realize that it's a storm out, right? It's going to be dark and windy and rainy, and light is extremely diminished.

Also, apparently Kagae is the only one who remembers to eat. You guys need to eat and/or make stamina rolls.

Also, the pheasant will keep to morning (a 24 hour period), as long as you can keep it dry.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:03 pm
Ahha. I did not know that was the full situation.
Also, I had thought that after Kojiro's massive binge the other day, our consumption was assumed over the day. Since that is not the case, I shall correct both matters.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:50 am
Was that a Scorpion or a mouse!?  

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:23 pm
Kojiro's merely lurking in the darkness waiting to strike the foes of the empire!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:06 am
All I can think of right now is monty python.

"She's a witch! Burn her!"  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:50 am
For TK, and anyone else who likes ghost girls:
Boo
( This one too)  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:01 pm
Rewatched god father recently and now have an urge to make a mobster scorpion.

Edit

"So I made him an offer he couldn't refuse..." Said Mikio leaning back and taking a puff of his kiseru, "I told him either his head or his signature was going to be on this scroll by the time I leave the room. Of course he signed the estate over for one koku then but that's business and nothing personal."

Looking down at the man begging for mercy he squatted down next to him and whispered, "So... I have an offer you can't refuse..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 am
Can people still join this one?  

BegrudginglyGood

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:53 am
Yeah. They can. You'd need to wait for a part where we can pick up further party members....and Rain's the GM, so we're kinda bogged down until he gets situated from his move, I think.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 134 135 136 137 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games