Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:58 pm
Valbjorn

When Theodin returned, Bast was in the middle of brewing a pot of tea and was staring at the kettle intensely. His words made her immediately perk up and divert her attention from the soon-to-be-drink.

"Very good, very good. Everyone needs a good roughing-up now and then. That should be all for now, unless you want to take the mail around. Shiroi and I are getting lunch as soon as she gets back, if you'd like to join us," the Kazekage offered. A small envelope of cash floated toward the Jounin as payment for his services rendered.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Catching the envelope of money, listened to the Kage. Thinking he'd rather not be the mail courier for the day, he said "Sure, I'll join you and Shiroi for lunch, thanks for the invite!" He figured it'd be cool to maybe get to know the kage a bit better, seeing how laid back his parents were with her most of the time, plus it'd be cool to meet Shiroi, whom he'd never really seen around before running into her.. literally... in the office earlier.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1190 / 1190
Sage Chakra: --- / 397
Stamina: 405 / 405
Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Not to long as the young man finished speaking the door would slowly open as the same white hair child would reenter the room; still dragging the large leaf behind her. "The delivery is finished." Shiroi said to Miyamoto with a smile. She would look over to the young man before staring again a slightly puzzled look would make its way across her face. It wouldn't take long before she would speak again. "Hi, mister. I'm Shiroi; what's your name?" Her smile would reappear as she spoke.

Chakra: 645 / 645
AC: 21000

Ergo War

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:35 am

Yukiko Masaki

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin heard the door open, and saw the small, white-haired girl come walking in, dragging a large leaf behind her. He heard the girl give her report to the kage quickly, then saw her give him a somewhat confused looking glance. When she introduced herself, Theo smiled slightly, “Nice to meet you, Shiroi, I’m Theodin. Uh…How come you keep staring at me with a confused look on your face?”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:38 am
User Image

_ Shiroi would raise the leaf, pointing the tip of it at Theodin after he spoke. "Your chakra seems familiar, but I don't remember meeting you." Shiroi would pause, move the leaf and resting it on the top of her head as she began to think. It wouldn't take long before she would suddenly snap out of her silence. "Oh! did I bump into yo-" She would stop remembering earlier in her rush. "..... No, that's not it." She would pause again lost in her thought, her childish nature on display as she mumbled quietly to herself.

Ergo War

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:27 am

Yukiko Masaki

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin laughed a bit as Shiroi stumbled through trying to figure out why he seemed familiar, when she finally was just standing there mumbling to herself, Theodin said "I think I might have seen you come through the academy earlier while I was training, maybe you picked up on my chakra then..... Or it might be similar to my parents, who you probably know....I'm no sensor so I'm not sure."

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Chakra:1190
Stamina:405
Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:20 pm
Yukiko Masaki

Valbjorn

The kettle began to whistle as Theodin took his pay, and Bast rushed to tend to it. She waved at Shiroi when the girl dragged the giant leaf in, but let the two Jounin talk while she poured the freshly brewed tea into a small jug.

"Well done, well done," she told the girl long after the report, breaking into the conversation like a particularly inept thief. The envelope containing the girl's pay floated toward its recipient. "I'm hankering for Didrika's. What say we continue our conversation there? Oh, and he's Ayame and James' kid, for lack of a better term."

She pulled on her white Kage's robes and hat to shelter herself from the sun, then inched toward the door. She opened her mouth to say something, but when her stomach growled, she slipped out of the building. The word "Food" echoed after her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Ergo War

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

With Shiroi still in her own little word of thought, Theodin said, "Yea. that'll sum it up... let's go get some food." to get the small girl's attention, he made a quick handsign and coated his fingertip with a small amount of ice, and gently poked her shoulder, thinking the cold would snap her out of it. He then started to walk towards the door, heading to Didrika's.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:53 pm
User Image

_ As Theodin would speak, Shiroi would take small breaks in her mumbling to speak, but her words were still barely audible. "The academy.. Yes, I was just there." She would begin to mumble again. "Parents... Yes, I know your parents." Her mumbling would begin where it left off. Her train of thought would be pulled as the envelope containing her payment would float towards her. Shiroi would grab the letter and smile. "Thank you, Lady Kazekage." As she pushed the envelope into her pouch she would hear Miyamoto speak of both Theodin's parents, but most importantly to her; lunch. Shiroi's eyes would begin to sparkle as Miyamoto would make her way down the hall, the word 'food' echoing behind her. She was ready to rush behind the Kage but was poked by Theodin and his frost cover finger tip. She would quickly shiver before dashing down the hallway after Theodin and the Kazekage; in a similar fashion the word 'Lunch' would echo behind Shiroi as she made her way to Didrika's.

Ergo War

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:29 pm
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Bastion Matyre ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

The Oracle of the Sands

User Image

Bastion slowly walked his way over to the Kazekage's office, he hadn't actually walked into the office yet, he didn't want to just barge in. He stopped as soon as the door to the Kazekage's office appeared before him, he was about three feet away before he could see it, he wasn't exactly sure what he should do anymore. Should he knock and see if she was even there? Maybe he should just knock then walk in, would she even come to the door if he knocked? Maybe he should just walk in? No, no bad idea. Knock, see what happens, hope you don't look like a fool. That seemed like a good option, so he went with it. He reached his left hand up and knocked on the office door softly too see if he could get the attention of the Kazekage.

Chakra Pool: 450
Stamina Pool: 50

[quote="Ergo War']

Its Goosie Chan

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:57 pm
Its Goosie Chan

There was a thud on the roof as the Kazekage landed on it. Not too long thereafter, a clone of hers came to the Office, an empty jug in hand, and started to brew a fresh batch of tea.

"Come in!" the clone called when Bastion knocked. The hot plate creaked slightly as it started to heat up under the kettle.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:25 am

The Oracle of the Sands

User Image

Bastion waited by the door for a moment or two before he heard a large thud on the roof. He looked up and saw a chakra up there, very similar to the Kazekage. What was she doing up on the roof? Then he he looked down at the door as he heard a voice call to him, telling him to come in. He took a moment to look back up at the roof before he extended his hand and turned the doorknob opening the door to walk into the Kazekage's office. He closed the door softly behind him as he entered the room, then he turned to look at the Kazekage and smiled warmly. "I'm sorry to be of bother Lady Kazekage. I came to ask about getting my headband. I was told I should stop and talk to you, if you wouldn't mind."

O : O : C : So sorry this took so long to post, I've been pretty busy with school and it got lost in my notifications.

Ergo War

Its Goosie Chan

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:30 pm
Its Goosie Chan

"Not at all," the Bast responded to Bastion without looking back. A headband floated across the room toward him from her desk. "Jutsu scrolls are found in the library. You can check out up to C-Rank without getting an instructor's permission, and we ask that you confine your training to the Training Grounds or Dojo or wherever there aren't many people. One question, though: Who's taking care of the flower shop?"

It seemed the Kazekage was rather preoccupied, but that wasn't about to stop her from doing her job. The hot plate creaked again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:18 pm

The Oracle of the Sands

User Image

Bastion listened closely to what Bat had said. He couldn't see her from across the room, but he knew what she looked like from her chakra. He was caught slightly off guard by the sudden appearance of the headband though, it didn't stop him from reaching out and grabbing it then holding it in his hands as he looked down at it. Then he heard the Kazekage ask him about the shop and he quickly raised a hand to the back of his head and chuckled softly. "I closed it for the time being. I will be most likely going back to work tonight instead of training, flowers have little time unlike techniques which will always be there for me when I am ready. Feel free to stop by sometime Lady Kazekage." Bastion said with a small bow to her and smiled, the sound of the hot plate creaking snapped through the room again.

Ergo War

Its Goosie Chan

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:27 pm
Its Goosie Chan

"I suppose you have a point," the lady commented. "Don't run yourself ragged, though. You'll be of no use to anyone if you do. I might stop by later, work permitting. Oh! Did you have any questions for me?"

The kettle started to whistle. As soon as it did, she snatched it off of the hot plate and turned the latter off. A few moments later and she had a mug of tea leaves steeping on her desk, a sprig of mint thrown in for good measure.

"Want any?" she offered the boy, gesturing at a stack of cups on the edge of her desk.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games