Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

The clone of the adviser came in shortly after Thanatos had left. Somewhat winded, she cleared her throat upon approaching the newcomer. "This way." The door had been opened and she took her seat. Even for a clone, she could estimate what he probably wanted. More to do with remembering faces then listing information. Anyway, she ushered him in.

"How may I help you?" She said, having that office like demeanor. From the way the male looked, Doki had no idea what to guess. His face print could suggest him from a clan or something. Possibly the Inuzuka? Does his hair grow naturally like that? Doki liked to thing that these were interesting questions.

KiDtaztic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image
User Image
Village: Cloud || Rank: Genin || Age: 14 || Bloodline: N/A || Chakra Pool: 225/225

xxxxx after being tapped on the shoulder, the oddly eye person was quick to tell him no one was around. Just perfect, but before Van could even follow up and ask him where to find whomever, the little ninja had already bounced and exited stage left. "Damn, could have at least point me in the right direction......how worthless." Van took all but a few steps and backed away from the door before proceed down the hallway. That was till some beautiful green hair goddess and passed by and whispered ever so gently to follow. Or so he'd thought the reality now moving slowing around him. Van nodded and head one time before kicking his right foot and turning 180 degree.

Now within the office he'd just been standing in front of. Van thought of the many possiblities about how their conversation could flow. "I'm not the type of guy to beat around the bush, but I'd like to become apart of this Kumo's shinobi militia. Maybe we can talk about it over lunch and a spar?" Van tone of voice had been rather crisp as he left no doubt behind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
» |Credit & Cash Flow// Ryo: 00 || AC: 00|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Redera Issun

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:37 am
[Apollo Hyuuga]

User Image

"Thrive in darkness...

User ImageUser Image Everyone's favorite blonde had finally made his way back to Cloud after long travel. Covered in blood and tattered, Apollo strolled into the main building of the Raikage with a face of stone. Ninja's stared at him as he walked in, mostly because he didn't exactly look the same as when he left. Hair had grown down to his backside and his aura in general was just...frightening. From person to person his eyes danced while coming up to the main hallway leading into the office. He could already tell Kin-sama was not around. but that didn't mean a thing. At the very least he would hafta speak with Doki about his actions of rushing to Mist. When arriving into the room he saw what looked to be a new graduate and Doki talking to one another. He didn't say much, but you could tell waiting wasn't on his agenda. "Doki.." That's where he began just to get her attention, but then his face twisted into a polite smile. "..how have you been? Eating well? Pardon my intrusion, but I came here to debrief Kin-sama about my actions. It seems shes not here, however." He was speaking like everything was cordial, but blood was smeared across his clothes and he didn't look in the best of shape. Whatever, That meant little, right? "..it doesn't seem like shes around jussstttt yet. Whenever she returns just let her know I stopped by..oh, and I see we have a couple of little ones running about again? If you don't mind I'll take a few off your hands." It had been awhile since he;d seen Genin moving around, so why not try his hand at teaching again?

...bask in light."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

The clone sat and listened on to the male speak. Well, she didn't quite understand but apparently he liked to refer shinobi as militia. It sounded interesting since that was one way to put it. Also, his files suggested that he was eligible for a band anyway. But he appeared to be so very eager. She chuckled along, with his enthusiasm until noticing something very distinct. At this point, she guessed that there was something awkward about the way he was making himself sound throaty and what not. The clone simply gave him a weird look before handing him his band. "Well, we can talk about it now..and you really only need the band.." She didn't know how else to break it to him. And anyway, she felt the need as usual to congratulate anyone who passed into the ranks of Genin. "Congrats on being a genin! With that band the village will recognize you as a fully qualified shinobi. Bring Kumo glory and prosper!" While standing up, giving him that spirited fist pump. Of course that was when an old friend came in, shattering her world completely. He was one she readily recognized. Her face took on so many emotions she lost count.

"WHAT THE---! Apollo-san?!!" She was pointing at him with an outrageous expression. Her eyes wide. Normally, her diagnosis was keen enough to tell apart wounds. But the fact that she so rarely ever saw him now a days ventured this experience more closely to a ghost trip. Every single time he appeared, Apollo never failed to always one up his last cameo. "What in the world-- what happened--?" The clone hurried around the desk and started to look over his torso, back, and just circling around him in general. "sskdjfljsf...hghhg..." Sometimes when she gets real eccentric, her tongue fails her speech. She lifted the hem of his shirt to see of any puncture wounds. With her conditioned strength anyways, it was as easy as done. "No wounds.." Still she looked at him with a perturbed expression. To check again, she spun him somewhat to check his back and shoulders. None. Even by almost half stripping the poor man through force, Apollo did not show her signs of any mortal wounds.

Anyway, leave it to Apollo to still continue his business like usual. Feeling a bit tired, she released her grip over his shirt and crossed her arms. Some of the blood slightly staining her hands and sleeve. Giving me a dang heart attack in the middle of work..Leave it to this guy. Her eyes took on a less sardonic mask and looked more thoughtful of his suggestion. "Yes, a lot of them. And it would do them good to have a teacher. Will you be able to handle a full squad?" She asked, about ready to suggest him to go to a hospital.

Then of course, the green haired sylph recalled that the gennin who had yet introduced his name (yet through documented measures she knew of his name anyway). Already, she could see a full squad arrangement.

KiDtaztic

Dcme

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:57 pm
Vienna walked to the door of the Raikages Office and stood there for a moment, it sounded like it was sorta busy in there 'Should I go in?' She knocked carefully and waited for a response, she thought that she saw someone walk in moments before she approached but she didn't want to assume. She just patiently waited for her knock to be heard, in the mean time; she thought that she would think about how she would be able to train faster and more proficent with her paper...she thought that she was pretty good; but that was indeed just her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:20 pm
[Apollo Hyuuga]

User Image

"Thrive in darkness...

User ImageUser Image With Doki's fidgeting and moving, Apollo only gave a little laugh to him before waving. She was being a bit over the top, but when WASN'T she like that? As he recalled the young adviser was always moving around and being hyperactive, but that was besides the point of what was going on. With no warning, none at all, the blonde was grabbed like he was some toy that the girl could just play with. He didn't think much of this though and only continued to laugh to himself as she twirled him around and did what she did best -- be Doki. "You can say I had a run in with a certain Uchiha and a few bandits. Don't worry. I'm fine besides a few broken ribs, but those can be healed easily. Nothing but face wounds." Nothing serious, but even so it might've been a good idea for Apollo to hit the doctor after his talk in the office. You never know what could come up and bite ya in the end.

Now to the task at him. Taking a few genin off the hands of Doki. He looked beside him to see the younger one around, but paid no heed. There was no reason for him to just grab em up as they come. "I'll take on a full squadron. 2 boys and 1 girl. I just must have balance, if you can't tell." His desire for that specific squad set up was unknown, but it wasn't that much of a big deal if he got all boys. Havin' a girl in the group to weigh things out only seemed better in his eyes, though things were fine however his Adviser assigned them. Being that he was a sensory ninja, it was easy for Apollo to pick up the feeling of the young girl behind the door. His head turned while walking over to it and opened it wide with a blank face to see her. He of course towered by a few feet, but that didn't matter. It might frighten Vienna -- the sight of a man covered in blood, but Apollo didn't register this in the slightest. "Hello~ You must be a Genin." Were his words. Accompanied with them of course came a smile. "I'm assuming your here to be assigned to a squad and get your handband?" Oh ho~ Maybe he'd found the girl he was looking for~

...bask in light."

Redera Issun

xNew York Slavex

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

A few broken ribs he says. Just face wounds he says. If the man wasn't a grown up who knew how to handle his own affairs at for the expense of others, Doki would have started to nag at him just because she could. He MUST have balance. Doki didn't want to blurt out her thoughts. What is this, a clinic? You get what you get.. However, it would do nothing for face value if she were to insult the village's only konin upon a new comer. At least, from Apollo speaking beyond the door, it's what she observed. The green haired adviser beckoned the newcomer to enter. "You may enter." She had forgotten, that Apollo-san was a sensor.

But Apollo had already opened the door and did the nice bit of greeting her. Doki simply placed the band in front of her desk, waiting. Thinking. Perhaps a little too furtively. Kein. If not him, then what other name would make sense? There was much...history that man said. Like a stain in every wall or cornerface she could see. Doki was really beginning to detest that man. The details could be in for later, as Apollo had already mentioned. In the meanwhile, Doki focused on the immediate. Gosh, what kind of conditioner does he use for his hair? Now, she noted the difference in length of hair he had now compared to before. Anyway, her attention was more on the bloody ragged konnin appearing before a possible genin. "Oh dear.." In general, she was just embarrassed for him. Did he forget that he was still pinstriped and red? "Apollo-san. Your shirt..Your shirt!~" Her voice came off very sing-song. Though really whenever she was acting over the top all chipper and nice, it just meant that she was trying that much harder not to lose it.

KiDtaztic

Dcme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 am
Vienna looked at the man and then looked at his shirt 'Was that blood?' she throught the a quick second before calling attention to the question that he laib before her "Yeah, actually I would love to have a headband and a squad." She laughed and stepped into the doorway, it seemed like he knew why she was there...he must have been there for a while. She looked past him at the woman that seemed to be nervous or really didn't like the man. The room was filled with decently powerful ninja, she cold feel the charkra pressure from each of them. She looked at the man again and smiled, she completely ignored the fact that it was blood all over him "A Hyuuga and a sensor like me...this should be fun."

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Well goody, the graduate didn't appear to be upset. The adviser figured that the kunoichi had a tough enough gut to deserve her band. So she waited, since the band was out and everything. "I'm sure you guys could form a squadron. That is, after she receives her band and everything."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:45 pm
Vienna looked at the woman and giggled, she knew that she was completely right "That would be if the guy could handle me." She was being a bit hard headed but she always liked a good challenge, she looked at the Hyuuga and cocked her eyebrow. She didn't wish to offend him...but put a 'hitch in his getty up' as they would say "So, do you think that your up to it or should I teach myself?" She laughed and poked at the man, he wasn't much...but she assumed that he packed quite a punch if the occaision arose.

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:02 pm
[Apollo Hyuuga]

User Image

"Thrive in darkness...

User ImageUser Image As the young girl was beckoned into the room, Apollo shifted lightly in accordance to the words of Doki. His shirt? Why it had slipped his mind entirely~ It wasn't everyday though that he was covered in blood, so maybe she should perhaps savor the image instead of questioning him, yeah? I joke~ The much older nin turned to face Doki as he unbuttoned the remainder of the bloody article -- tossing it over his shoulder and standing in the room with nothing but his pants on. Perhaps this would draw less attention than him being smolded in his enemies fluids. "Well now~ Aren't you a perceptive one~ I am indeed a Hyuuga and a sensor ninja myself. I do believe we have a beautiful relationship in the makin', young lady." She had pulled so much information just by being in the room with him. Wasn't that signs of a grand nin in the making? Well I would say yes for sure. Three thumbs up and she would be a perfect addition to his squad.

The words of the girl before him just did nothing but make Apollo smile. Wasn't she rowdy! Just the way he liked this genin. It made it easier to crush their spirits in the long run~ "Haha. My my. I don't think you know exactly who your speaking too young lady, but I'm sure you'll see just how much I can handle soon enough. Doki, place this girl in my squad." He motioned a hand to the Adviser, then pointed to the girl. "Names can be introduced later. For now I need to wash these blood stains off. How's about you meet me in front of the Sushi bar so we can get more acquainted~" Nothing more was to be said as Apollo strolled on out the door, smiling to himself. "Oh, and Doki. Let your other half know I'll be having a talk with her when I arrive at the bar. I can feel your chakra split all the way from here." In off he went~

...bask in light."

xNew York Slavex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:18 pm
Vienna looked at Doki that remained in the room "I guess thats a yes" She laughed and knew that she was finally getting somewhere. She looked at Doki and shook her head, she knew that she would be able to make her own headband. Vienna folded her hands together and paper started to construct a head band, she placed around her neck "As long as you know it's offical...then I'm good." She smiled and trotted off the the sushi bar in the village square, she knew that this was going to be an interesting conversation.

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Her last vein burst in a comedic storm of bloody ensembles. He was just impossible. As he went out, she hollered from the doorway. "Go to the hospital! Wait, don't just leave your shirt here, gross!" But he was always like this. Always doing his own thing with his own pace. She sighed, kneeling back up to properly discard his shirt. Though then again, she decided it was better to keep it for special effects. Someone at the lab should have a run in on the blood. It could be useful for later.

After it was procured by an anbu, Doki then stood up to Vienna. Using a handkerchief coated hand to hand her the band so blood wouldn't mess it up. "Congratulations, upon receiving this band, you are now officially recognized as a shinobi." ---- She already left. Oh.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:05 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21,450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

Having been directed to the Raikage's office, Suzume assumed that she had just missed Apollo since the man was nowhere to be seen. Sighing softly, Suzume decided to take a seat and wait for the Raikage. After all, it would be better if she informed Kinpaku of her current condition. Even though she was not very far along, she was starting to feel sick and such.

Maybe she'd speak with Doki as well, after the woman was done speaking with the new genin.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

anime saves

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:35 am
The day had finally come for Haihachi, making his way to the office of the Raikage. It'd been quite the challenge for him to make it through the academy, not because of his skill set, but because of the dislike he held for so many people. It all started with his family, and was only magnified when he was eventually accepted into the academy. Though he did not let it affect him so much that he could not function, he had come up with a very capable system that allowed him to deal with said people. It had worked, and so he had made it through the academy with relative ease. Most of his time was spent on his own, so he was always getting odd looks. They never bothered him though, and he'd just shrug it off. All of that wouldn't matter now, since he was under the impression that now that he graduated he could begin his shinobi life. The instructions had been clear enough given to him, just head to the Raikage's office and receive your headband. Though truth be told, he really had no idea who the Raikage was or what they looked like. Sure he knew of him or her, but when it came down to it, he'd secluded himself so much that a lot of common knowledge was lost on him. On top of that he wasn't all too familiar with the layout of the actual office, so against his own desires he had to ask for directions. Eventually he found his way to the door, standing before it listening to some voices carry from inside. He stood there for a moment contemplating on if he wanted to knock, knowing that people were inside, but also knowing that he needed his headband. So going against what he really wanted to do, he would rap his knuckles on the wood knocking. Then he would just cross his arms, and wait for a response.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games