Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:19 pm
Dantes river

"you're welco- keep that quiet, ya loony elf!" Adramelech hissed, several fireballs flying off towards the trolls that truth was rounding up for him. "ya think we need the light realm on our asses about that?" he huffed, his tattoos fading to a dull gray as he landed. "might i remind you that they still don't trust the fae because half of them live in the underdark?"
"hey, don't cut off his tongue." kana frowned, turning and giving kibum a small thanks by returning the favor as her knife became lodged in a troll's stomach.

"i-i'm ... i'm okay..... just..... my chest feels tight...." she nodded, her barrier flickering as she lost consciousness

letting out a low sigh, the blue haired elf slowly strode past the fighting, moving directly towards krystina. "strange. i could've sworn you were a vampire. why do you have a heartbeat?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:57 pm
Pure T0rture

"That's why the demon was needed to be fixed. They are incapable of seeing him, hearing him and feeling him. The twin to the demon is the only way they'd find him and he wouldn't help them even if given access to Heaven itself. Jedah and Veda were demons to be reckoned with, little crow, just as you are when you're wide awake. The shadows didn't let you stay before due to you still sleeping, but the light hadn't noticed it yet. The shadows knew of you still sleeping and didn't wish to force you awake by leaving you here. It's wiser to wake on your own after all. Now that you've woken up, do you think the light will deliberately approach you? No. They know about you. They know of your destiny; the path still ahead of you. They also know of Jedah and Veda. They'd try much like these kiddies to get rid of Veda if they ever found him in such a fragile state which is why Jedah will wait before coming for him. Right now, of course, we've all vanished from their maps because of the little demon. If he hadn't have offered himself to be sealed away in the box, they'd have only known he existed through stories the demons told of him and if they'd come for Jedah. You need to know how they work in order to outsmart them," Hei snickered only to glance at Kana as he lopped off a demon's head with the sharp claws on his hand. "Who said anything about cutting? My teeth can do as much damage as a blade and it takes less time~."

"Ew... Cannibals are so weird," Sheik muttered lightly while flinging a knife at an elven archer before he could fire at Kana.

Standing behind the blue haired elf, a low growl emanated from the lycan that was Lucian. "Watch yourself, buddy. Either protect the girl holding the baby or go take out some of them demons trying to slip in behind those trolls. If you decide upon doing neither, get the fxck outta the fight and keep it so far away from us that I can't smell ya. That's your one and only warning and we don't have to tell you diddly. I will state, however, you need to understand that the first vampire had a pulse and even created a line of what is known as the living vampires. They have a pulse and have to be killed twice; once in life and once in unlife. Learn your vampires," the werewolf growled lowly so only the blue haired elf could hear him, his lips briefly curling up over his fangs every once in a blue moon. At feeling Runealis touch his shoulder, Lucian smeared the blood further across his cheek before running back off into the oncoming enemies. Runealis, however, lingered a little longer so as to make the simple gesture of how he had his eye on him before running off behind the lycan.

"I'm surprised you've never heard of Tyvinda Evenstar considering your kin considered him the most talented of musicians and his parents were advisors to not just Titania and Oberon, but all of the royal fey. Or perhaps your kind doesn't speak of him anymore?" Watari snickered as his feet hit the ground once again and he flicked the blood off his knives as he approached the blue haired elf, several enemies dropping in sync with each other. "Maso. That's what you can call me. Like the bloody lil' pup said, however, we'd prefer it if you'd be useful until we stop getting an entire military coming after us. I'll translate rude commentary into a more polite mannerism for you. Hades and Lulu are relatively close so if Hades gives off a hostile aura towards you, Lulu's going to pick up on it and will back him up on anything he does. I'm the peacekeeper of sorts so I'll do what I can to keep Hades from taking action before speaking with you." And with that said, Watari simply smiled at the blue haired elf while still keeping space between Kystina, Hagen, Veda and the male. At the feeling of something dark forming up behind him, his smile faded and his eyes shifted just behind him to where he could see not just Krystina's flickering barrier, but three or four barriers forming up around them under and over her barrier. As for Hagen, his breathing had become near impossible to see, if he was even breathing at all, and his gaze rather distant. They'd need to move him before Veda could see him once the life actually left his eyes. It was terrible thinking of such a thing, but they couldn't change fate's design and Sheik knew that more than anyone else with all the rules to that necklace.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:01 pm
Dantes river

"...right...." he sighed, shaking his head. "doesn't change the fact that you need to be quiet about that" he breathed, a flame rolling off his tongue and into his hands. "Now c'mon. I feel like playing a fun game and I'll need a lot more fire then I can make on my own." He sighed, turning around so he could toss the ball into another troll.
"I'll break your jaw if you even try." Kana frowned, stabbing her knives into an elf's stomach just to slice him in half.

In the midst of fighting off several trolls, truth gave a pained yelp as she failed to block one of their blades, receiving a sword in her midsection. Fighting through the pain, the redhead managed to push two trolls into one of the fireballs raining down from the sky before she spun and took off another's head, leaving just one more that she had to deal with. "L-little help? K-kinda getting blurry over here..."

Putting his hands up as a sign that he meant no harm, Aerith slowly turned on his heal and walked back out to where the fight was still fairly thick.
"The hell do you think you're doing, Aerith?" Lianna huffed, tossing a knife at his feet.
"Eh, just thought I'd pass the time. Is that so wrong?" The elf chuckled, picking up the blade to use as a guard while he pulled out his longsword.
"Only if you want to ruin your perfect record with her and stepfather."
"Was bound to happen eventually" he grinned, his eyes darkening as he began slashing through men he'd called comrades not ten minutes ago.

"If someone can cover me, I can see about helping Hagen." Rissa called as she kicked away the head of yet another enemy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:55 pm
Pure T0rture

"Sure, sure. Ask away and the voices will respond in a way that will protect me and mine. They won't mention the secrets again. They won't mention any of the secrets again," Hei purred from beside Adramalech only to set one sparking hand in one of Adramalech's left hand while using the other sparking hand to go down his arm, passing over his heart and going down the other arm where it finally touched down thus leaving the sparks dancing over the demon's arms and chest. "The voices said to roast as many as you can crow, but be warned that if you misfire, it will hurt quite a bit. The voices have spoken and we all have missed you these last several centuries. She still speaks fondly of you." Removing his hands, he swung one and ripped a couple heads off at once. "Rude, brutish fiends will understand soon enough the true meaning of fear."

"I'm not sure if he even heard you, Kana. He's a strange fellow, going so far as to listen to his son rather than being the parent. It's even weirder how Hades just shot him and Adra a death glare when he mentioned someone speaking fondly of Adra," Sheik sighed while growing somewhat confused by how the cannibal was so gentle with Adramalech much less knew of him considering how blood elves and wild elves rarely left the fey realm. He acted like he knew him, or rather like he was told of the crow demon. Perhaps the she he spoke of was an older fey that knew of the demon? The guy made no sense when he spoke whatsoever unless you spoke crazy.

Pouncing on a troll, Lucian sank his fangs and claws deep into the creature's neck over and over until it finally fell before Runealis took over his position so the werewolf could get Truth over to Kibum. "I got ya. Sorry for smearing blood on you too. Jesus, trolls taste bad. It's going to take me forever to get that taste out of my mouth. Kibum, injured," he muttered calmly while carrying her over to the blonde elf with his arm hooked under her knees and her mid-torso. Once Kibum sheathed his blades, Lucian set Truth down and blew her a kiss before running off again.

"He's such a lovesick puppy for you. Serated edge blade, but still an easy fix. Put your hands on my shoulders while I deal with your injury," Kibum snickered lightly while setting one of Truth's hands on his shoulder while the other hand started stitching up her side.

"And what do you intend to do? Heal his side? Remove that metallic claw from his chest and try stitching it back together while he bleeds out? As sad as it may be, he's not going to make it through this fight," Fedelta questioned while padding backwards several paces so as to take up a position by Rissa. It was then he noticed Aerith and almost started stalking towards him with his sword prepped for caving in his skull, but restrained himself from doing so in order to take out a small group with his sword.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:20 pm
Dantes river

"hades! Clear the area! We don't need anyone getting burned! You too, Tybalt." the demon sighed, choosing to ignore the other comments Hei had made as he began forming a large fireball in his hands, his tattoos pulsing black against his skin.
"right..."she sighed, pausing for a moment to flex the hand Rissa had healed before her focus was captured by a large troll rushing towards her.

Kissing his cheek before he walked off, truth turned and nodded to Kibum, grabbing a fistful of his shirt to keep her mind off the pain.

"Unlike you boys, I'm an elemental. My powers might have an effect on him. So I should at least give it a try." She huffed, dodging past a few more elves. "Besides, I can easily make the exchange of one life for another by use of the plants around us."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:14 am
Pure T0rture

Hearing Adramalech, Runealis took out several demons while reversing his direction and hurling an ogre's body towards a small herd of demons so it'd land on them and make their job that much more difficult. Catching Lianna around the waist and Aerith by the back of his shirt, he gave a shrill whistle and tossed Aerith first, Lucian catching him and setting him down beside him before catching Lianna and setting her down as well. Then came Leviticus and Serai, the werewolf never breaking stride as he moved them to the side to catch them and set them back on their feet. "Move closer to Krystina and Veda. Hades is getting y'all outta the line of fire for a reason."

Feeling a hand grab the back of his shirt, Sheik was about to swing a knife at the owner of the hand only to see the halfbred cait sidhe flash him a smirk before he was rolling backwards into Watari's leg. "I hate that cat," he muttered while standing up and dusting himself off. It was then he noticed that Runealis had gotten anyone that'd been on the front lines much less in front of or around Adramalech out of the area yet was still taking the enemies down on the front lines by himself although he seemed to be waiting for some sign that the demon was prepared to launch that massive fireball. And the crazy elf was now standing beside him with that vicious, crazed grin of his... That was really creepy how he snuck up beside him like that.

Tybalt, of course, ended up between Kana and the troll before they could make contact and as both ended up nearing him, they both vanished. The only difference was Kana reappeared on the opposite side of Watari intact whilst the troll reappeared in pieces falling upon the enemies like a light rain. "We're good, Mr. Crow. Don't worry about your little assassin friend. I'll snatch him out of there before the fire hits him."

"There we go. You may return to your puppy and I'll deal with my dad. Miss Rissa, if you'd like to attempt it, I'd suggest doing it now. The crow demon should be able to take out quite a bit with that fireball," Kibum smiled lightly at Truth after smudging a light green paste over her injury with his index finger. Capping his little jar, he returned it to his bag before running lightly over to Hei and sighing when he smiled like a mischievous child at him. Lucian, however, moved over to Truth and ended up just shoving a knife through an elf's forehead with one of his knives.

"I know what you are, Miss Rissa. I'm just saying I wouldn't get my hopes too high in his survival even with medical assistance. Kibum clotted the blood, but he doesn't... He'd've done something if he could while we were fighting. You'd probably be better off asking Rune to do a swap and have him revive with all of his amnesia though," Fedelta sighed while shaking his head slightly before flinging demons and fey alike past Runealis. Stepping up beside Aerith, he kicked him in the shin only to step over to Lianna and pat her on the shoulder. "You doing alright, sis? Your boyfriend's pretty strong too. He isn't getting winded at all for all of the activity he's been doing since Mr. Sky's barrier dropped."

"Fedelta, not the time. Hello again, Aerith," Cyntus muttered while chopping off the heads and the limbs of any enemy that approached him, Skylar, Hagen, Veda or Krystina. "How've you been lately? It's not like we see each other too often anymore and sorry for Fedelta kicking you in the shin. He still hasn't grown past doing that to people he dislikes without just caving in their skull with that huge fricking sword of his."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:50 pm
Dantes river
sorry for not posting sooner, been getting ready for an exchange student to come live with me starting on Wednesday night.

"got it, kitty. i'm just letting him have a bit of fun while i amp up the power some more." Adra chuckled, the fireball he was making now almost as large as truth.

"no need to ask him to do something when i can do the same so long as the wounds are fresh." rissa sighed, moving over to hagen. setting a glowing hand on his wounds, she gave a small frown. "um.... didn't catch your name... the older elf of the group. its your weapon stuck in his side, yes? can you tell me how to get it out without ripping off more of his flesh?"

Nodding lightly, truth blinked a few times she slowly walked over to where Lucian was.
watching her carefully out of the corner of her eye, Kansei gave a frown. "maybe you should sit down truth.... you look a bit pale."
"i'm... fine... just... my body finally noticing... how little energy....." she paused, yawning, "i really have..."
"then sit down before ya flop to the ground." kana chimed in, scratching at the cut on her arm.

not noticing Fedelta right away, Lianna continued to try and pull the broken tip of a spear from her leg until he pat her shoulder. "agh! vith'ez uoi'nota that hurt!" she grumbled, looking up at him. "guess y'could say i'm alright. 'least, i'm not dead." she chuckled, going back to trying to pull the spear tip out. "be better with this damned thing out of my leg. it's starting to go numb."
"he's fine. i don't blame him for it." Aerith mumbled, grinning. "i've been... alright i guess.... getting sick of being my parents' little show dog." he snorted, scratching his neck.

Following Cyntus back towards the others, skylar slowly walked over to his sister, tilting his head to the side as he pushed past the barriers to brush her hair out of her face and scoop up Veda.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:39 am
Pure T0rture
It's alright. I was just making sure you got the notices.

"He's stalling them for you, Adra... At least I think he's just stalling," Lucian growled a little irritably while ignoring the fact that his shirt had been shredded to the point that it was no longer covering his chest and what injuries he had were slowing healing themselves due to said injuries being caused by silver weapons from the fey who realized he was a lycan. Gently brushing his bloody fingers through Truth's hair, he flashed her a fanged smile only to run his to gue over his teeth so they'd return to a more humanistic appearance. "You should sit down before you collapse though, Truth. We'll be alright if you take a little break to gather your energy. You'll be doing more harm than good if you don't take good care of yourself. Oh and..." He took a moment to flick her lightly between his eyes with a slightly more serious expression. "Stop making deals with spirits. You'll let in the wrong one eventually and it'll end up causing issues. A pack shaman did it once when I was little and went crazy trying to kill off it's pack and my dad and several of my siblings had to go out and hunt him down before he could give out details of hunting patterns and seasonal movings of various lycan packs to humans and vampires alike. One of my sisters almost had to retire early due to having her leg injured so badly she couldn't walk for several months then had to go through baby steps with me on walking, running, jumping and kicking. I don't want that to happen to you because a spirit lied about it's intentions."

"It is Heiduay, but you may just call us Hei. As for this, heheheh, you are expecting far too nice an outcome as this is the design of my mother; a pure blood elf cannibal mind you. She made me these when I was still little so I know them like the back of my hand. I'll remove it, but the human may break completely when I do so do try to understand it was made by a cannibal so it was intended to help us hunt," Hei responded while kneeling beside Hagen and running his fingers along the bloodied claw still piercing through the human's torso. Smiling to himself, the claw seemed to jerk slightly away from the body before snapping closed and leaving new cuts in Hagen's skin. Hei then picked up the large metallic claw and strapped it to his back while licking the blood off his fingers. Hagen's response of giving a shriek of pain, however, made him stick a finger in his ear so as to help disturb the sound. "Such a fragile little boy... I'm truly sorry for having done this much damage without fully understanding the situation... They just... The voices just..."

"Hei, come here... I understand even if I can't hear your voices," Kibum sighed while waving the elder elf over to him who complied with the gesture, a hint of lucidity having followed him with his last words. Once by his son, Hei's lips twitched up in a smile while a brief flicker of sadness passed over his gaze.

"They're so fragile, Kiki... Why are humans so fragile?"

"They're still young, Hei, like a blade of grass compared to a tree. There may be more grass, but the roots of a tree run deeper and are sturdier than the roots of grass. That is why... And stop calling me that. I'm not a child anymore."

"Move your fingers," Fedelta murmured before shifting around so he could look at the injury. Seeing her fingers itching to touch the wound, he slapped her hand away before removing a small knife from his boot and sticking it into the cut. Within moments, he had set the spear tip in her hand and was tying a light bandage around it while pinning his knife between his teeth. "There ya go. My way was crude, but Kibum's healing injuries on his dad that he hasn't even noticed yet so sorry. At least it wasn't a goblin's arrow. They tear up muscles on their way out and are laced in poison. And if I write this on the bandage... Andraste shall heal that wound shortly... She's the goddess to the wood elves like Lolth is to the dark elves. Don't ask why a wood elf goddess will do things for me 'cause I can't tell anyone."

"I'm not surprised. They were... No... They still are an obnoxious set of parents much like my own mother. It's why we've separated our ties with her altogether even though she thinks she still reserves the right to visit us just because we were given titles... It's the only thing she cares about us for; status, nobility... Either way, it's good to see you're coming to your senses. I thought I may have to visit you now that we're older to have that talk I gave you when we were younger again. I believe I actually lectured you back then by tackling you so you couldn't avoid me, but whatever... I just wanted to get to know you better back then even though you kept avoiding me like the plague," Cyntus smiled a little less darkly at the blue haired elf. He even gave the man a pat on the back as if welcoming him to the world outside of the obedient lifestyle.

At being picked up by Skylar, Veda snuggled close to him while keeping his barriers in place. When he heard Hagen screaming in pain, however, he seemed to flinch a bit as the stigmas within his eyes started to glow faintly.

Hagen was snapped out of the darkness consuming his vision when he felt the initial release of the claw and how it jumped making his natural human reaction to pain end up escaping past his lips; he screamed bloody murder. As it snapped closed and opened new wounds along with the pain coming from where the claw had been, the screaming remained as he tried to curl in on himself so as to stop the pain. All that remained with that large injury was a fiery pain and an icy chill starting at his toes. As he inhaled as best he could after shrieking like he had, he realized his vision was blurry although he wasn't sure if it was because the excruciating pain brought tears to his eyes, the guilt that if he were to die here he'd be leaving his son in the hands of people he'd once attempted to kill drawing up tears or if he was simply dying. Even when a tear rolled down the side of his face, his vision wasn't exactly clearing any after all. It'd been so long since he'd cried last, he was surprised he wasn't just cursing up a storm or behaving sarcastically about the pain he was in. And now, of course, he was feeling more pain from having to breathe with his injuries after having shrieked like a banshee as he had.

This was karma striking him back for what he'd done and he knew it. This pain was only the beginning should he survive these wounds. There'd probably be painful infections that took place too... Actually, now that he thought about it... When he thought about karma, he'd seen just a brief mental flicker of a small, bedraggled dark brown haired figure with a hunter green eye and a fiery orange-red and scarring on it's face and tiny body. "Karma... Has finally... Struck," he wheezed, his knuckles having turned a solid white from clenching his fists so tightly.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:41 pm
Dantes river
and now my interwebs are down.... Yay for iphones

"yeah, he's stalling but that doesn't mean he can't have fun." Adra chuckled, smirking when he spotted a few retreating elves. "Looks like they finally noticed." He purred, setting one foot behind him for support against the blast the fireball would create.

Nodding tiredly, truth gave him a small hug and closed her eyes. "Gonna.... Sleep now...."

Wincing when he shoved his knife into her leg, Lianna nearly swore again, hitting "Probably be better to ask Eilistraee for help.... Most of the other gods don't seem to like me." Lianna chuckled, scratching her cheek. "Thanks, though"

Watching carefully, Rissa quickly moved to heal the cut once the weapon was out, her lips pulled into a thin line as she watched him. "Didn't anyone tell you? Karma might be a b***h, but everyone gets a second chance." She sighed, placing one hand onto the ground as she pulled his injuries onto herself and then pushed them into the earth.

"Hey, it's alright. Rissa's with him. She can help him" Skylar hummed, keeping Veda from looking as he slowly moved them away from Hagen and Rissa.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:30 am
Pure T0rture
Yay for iPhones.

Lucian smiled lightly at Truth's response while picking her up into his lap only to scowl when he felt a female's hand beneath a piece of cloth wiping his face down. "Is it bothering you that much? Geez... It's like when I was being treated like a frail puppy by my mother," he grumbled, his eyes switching on which was closed depending on the side of his face being scrubbed.

"It does. You're like a toddler that found a bunch of paint or a bag of flour with all of this blood spatter on you. And you're not the only one getting wiped down. Levi is pinning our youngest son down to clean what blood spattered him in the face whilst Tyvinda is working on himself and his daughter. Runealis will be getting a full scrubbing tonight even if Levi has to invade his head so I can scrub him down. I can barely see flesh on that crazy Romanian," Serai muttered irritably only to lift up one of his hands to get started on them.

"Tyvinda, catch the Romanian," Leviticus called as a figure came flying out of the hordes of demons and skipped across the ground several times. Upon seeing the figure bouncing towards him, Trevor crouched a bit and caught Runealis from skipping any further. Seeing as Runealis was out of the horde, Hei let his sparks start dancing around his arms yet again and stepped up behind Adramalech.

"Fire when ready~."

"Hades. Hey, bud. Come on. Snap to, ya crazy Romanian. Wake up!" Trevor started out calmly, his hand lightly slapping Runealis in the face seeing as the most he was doing was breathing. When he didn't respond right away, Trevor snapped at him while fixing to slap him harder when his hand was finally caught by Runealis' hand.

"Quit yellin' at me. You sound just like your dad, ya stupid brat. Skip across the ground several times and let me know if you feel like responding to people. I just blacked out briefly, so get off me already. Sheesh. This is why I hated doctors; the suffocatingly little space to move around in. Had no problems with isolation tanks, just can't stand people talking really loudly and yelling at me hovering over me," he muttered with that faint hint of his Romanian accent laced into his words as he sat up and rubbed the back of his head. Ouch... That was pretty painful touching that part of his skull. Pushing himself to his feet, he swayed slightly before shaking it off and starting off towards Lianna. Even from a distance he could see her injuries and wound up slapping Leviticus upside the head enroute to her. "Do you have a tendency to jump in front of sharp, pointy things? Especially projectiles you and everyone else here seemed to completely miss?" he teased while flashing the faerie a slight smirk. He then did a slight turn and pointed at his ribs before pointing at her.

"You're way too small, Sareila. You've obviously lost weight since our younger years if a demon berserker could bat you out of the fight and skip ya as far as it did," Serai retorted before glancing up at Lianna. "Um... Kibum, you might want to remove that broken arrow from her ribcage."

"Got it. Vendui, Rune, for noticing it," Kibum murmured while padding back over to Lianna and taking a look at the arrow. Ah. It must've been a dying breath, last attempt at killing her that failed miserably considering it hadn't done much damage to the rib it hit. Grabbing the broken arrow, he tugged it out real quick before putting pressure over the injury and removing his jar of light green paste. After clotting the blood with magic, he slipped a little of the goo over the small gash and started back towards Rissa and Hagen. Crouching down beside her, his gaze began scanning over the human male.

"Sometimes karma doesn't give much time for those of us seeking forgiveness though... I never got to fully apologize to Shayde for all I put him through just 'cause I wanted to do the things he did with such ease... I believe Karma gave away her true hold on karma before she opted to face off with her ex-husband and children too... Or I'm just lettin' my mind slip... Can't tell anymore... 'S'all going blurry and dark," Hagen wheezed, his pain still evident with how he twitched every now and then.

"Cyntus, find the elves messing with the Earth under him. Miss Rissa, you might think of this as an odd statement, but I'm going to be missing from here for a bit. I can't promise better results, but I'll do what I can to stop the fey using Earth magic to transfer poisons through your system into his. They're undoing your efforts after all," Kibum instructed briefly before his right eye turned a deep red along the long green gloves covering most of his arms and his clothes. The gloves and clothes then seemed to merge into his skin before he simply sank into the ground like he was part of it.

"Says you... See? Andraste's mark is already working on fixing your leg. Hello, Mr. Rune," Fedelta retorted rather childishly while waving at Runealis who merely waved back.

"If you'll excuse me, Aerith. I have some fey messing with the flow of nature to take care of before they poison Kibum so much he starts acting like Hei. It's not fun trying to pin him down and detox him in that state," Cyntus smirked slightly before giving a slight bow and running off towards where the fey were retreating. He had to find those Earth manipulating fey quick knowing how fragile humans were especially if poison started leaking into their system.

Letting the spider reappear on Skylar's shoulder, Veda kept himself close to Skylar. "I have a bad feeling, Birdie... I can't explain it other than that which is why I've been trying to avoid watching this battle... Krystina is safe for now within my barriers, but if I fall asleep, however, and this body grows weary quite easily, it will fall too. It's difficult learning how to control your abilities again after all," he responded while shutting the spider's eyes so he couldn't see through it's eyes. "I don't want my stigmas to control me either seeing how easy it'd be to lose control over those in this form... I hate being an infant all over again..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:09 pm
Dantes river
^-^

nodding slightly, Adremalech finally let his giant fireball loose, the blast sending him backwards a few feet. Listening to the cries of those burning, the grin on his face seemed almost as crazed as the elf next to him.

Getting smushed in between lucian and Serai, Truth gave an annoyed frown and shoved a bloody foot into her grandmother's chest, pushing her away. "Lemme sleep...." She huffed, curling into Lucian once more.

"Hm? How'd that even make it under my armor?" Lianna blinked, tipping her head to the side as she fidgeted with the spear head still in her hands.

"Dumbasses." Rissa hissed, her eyes turning black as she continued trying to heal him. "Just hang on Hagen." She breathed, half a mind to freeze him and send him to his brother with Adra's help.

"Thanks for watching after my sister. But you can sleep if you need it, she should be safe now that most of the fighting seems to be done. Besides, everyone else is here to protect you two. You needn't worry too much." Sky hummed, readjusting him carefully.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:10 pm
Pure T0rture

Upon Adramalech's release of the giant fireball, he did slide back several feet although probably not as far as he'd've gone had Hei not braced him from behind, one hand against the demon's back along with his shoulder. Once the shrieking began, however, the elf stepped out from behind him and started towards the fire himself. Like his son, he slipped into the ground on the way and just seemed to vanish entirely without a word.

"Eyes trained to see the world without that sense of fuzziness can find openings, Lianna. Just as I saw it, a fey noticed a small and very brief opening. That would be why it was a broken arrow. Unfortunately for said fey, they couldn't muster enough strength to do much damage which is why you didn't notice it. Tintlet's people held a grudge against me not only because I was an outsider, but I took down many would-be assailants without so much as drawing a blade on either side. They'd jump when I knocked them down seemingly at random for hiding knives in their sleeves. I may have lost my memories, but my brain still registers threats before most others can including most of the fey. I was raised to see everything as a threat after all and to see all openings to kill a person. As the Brotherhood would tell you, killing is what I know best and while I may be injured slightly amongst a horde of enemies, I've only really died from really stupid reasons," Runealis smirked perhaps a little more viciously than he intended. Then again, it was like a choir in the fiery pits of Hell in the background so maybe it was just his own interpretation of how he appeared before Lianna while looking like he'd been bathing in a sea of blood. He did feel more at ease though on the inside instead of always feeling hungry or jittery. Letting the muscles in his forearm tense, a blade snapped out from his wrist and he used it to brush a stray hair from the faerie's face before relaxing his muscles again instead of his hands. His hands more blood on it than his blades did after all. "Sinéad for the first time... At least for now that is."

"Trying to avoid making her as red as you?" Fedelta asked playfully only to feel his smile falter when the Romanian glanced at him from the corner of his eye. What was that look he was just given? Now part of him was wanting to pull Lianna away from the Romanian. As if catching onto Fedelta's thoughts, Runealis let his smile fade out a bit before stepping slightly away from Lianna.

"At least you know now, Lianna. Like Serai and Leviticus said, I'm not a man full of smiles and playfulness. I've lost touch with what you'd call humanity and I lost it a long time ago. Apparently because of my true demeanor, I have Fedelta here on edge and I'd rather he not turn on me thus my causing you any kind of pain, emotional or physical."

"He's good at reading people. I didn't think I made it that obvious."

"Your smile faltered, tightened your grip on the hilt of your sword, braced your legs as if prepared to sprint towards me and the reddish-orange eye flashed the brief intent to kill me as is in the nature of drow. It's pretty noticeable if you know what you're looking for as it's subconscious actions that betray your inner self. I learned how to cover most of that so as to blend in a crowd. I'm not surprised though. Many respond that way after learning who I really am. They didn't call me the King of Killers for nothin' after all." To this, Fedelta gave a knowing nod and a shrug simultaneously.

Returning from the trees, Cyntus' swords were sheathed and he seemed rather calm about it. "You're good, Kibum. Hei should be back shortly considering only a few escaped the flames and I took out the fey trying to hide from us. Miss Kansei, the remainder of your arrows," he smiled lightly while removing Kansei's quiver from his back and holding it out to her. At his response, a red hand slid out of the ground and set it's palm against the ground. Then came the second hand covered by red leaves before Kibum finished pulling himself out of the Earth, the clothes and gloves he wore separating from his skin once again and turning green once more. His face, however, had an amethyst crystal-like flower spreading across the side of his neck and face. "Kibum!" Releasing the quiver, the ex-knight sprinted across the distance between him and the blonde elf only to catch him before he faceplanted into the ground.

"I feel sick..."

"Well duh. You just used yourself to detox nature for someone. You're not going into that other side, are you?" Feeling his half-brother shake his head, Cyntus gave a soft sigh before sitting Kibum down and using a knife to make a small incision on Kibum's left hand. As the blood began welling up on it, the ex-knight let a deep red glow surround the blonde elf. When the blood on his brother's hand began turning purple, the flowery marks on his neck and face began receding. "If you need me to detox the human, Miss Rissa, just ask. Blood magic is stronger with removing toxins than the elemental abilities."

"Tch... As if... I can hear it from here, the rapid beating of his heart in his chest growing faint. It's trying, he's trying, to hold on and fight for his life, but he's already lost consciousness and you're still fixing a large amount of damage. How many times will you have to revive him, I wonder... The shadows told you one wouldn't make it and nothing could change fate's design... Why do you think they'd ask for the crow and Rune to protect Veda? They're the strongest of people that don't just enter and exit this realm all willy-nilly, the crow already saying he was going to remain near the other, and strength is necessary to protect such a powerful demon in such a fragile state. The shadows had this planned from the start if you think about it. Protect the prince and his guardians by removing them from the picture while allowing Veda to age once again in a realm that doesn't hinder him from becoming less fragile. The dark and the light are forever much like the Undying Lands. Those within them do not age, living on and passing along their wisdom until they have some kind of altercation with each other. That's why the shadows control how those in the tombs waken and go back into a deep sleep. They've had a plan since the very beginning."

"She protected me first. Thanks though. I might just go back to sleep now... Just promise you'll be careful if my alpha stigma breaks loose," Veda responded with a faint smile only to curl up slightly into Skylar's chest and shut his eyes.

Pushing his dad off him with his legs, Sheik tapped Kana and Watari on the foot before pointing at the Romanian whose gaze seemed drawn to the fire Adramalech had let loose. "Don't let him get into the fire 'cause he's getting memories and reality intermix with each other. Tell Adra there's a wizard somewhere he missed that's distorting time. My parents are kind of psychotic. Ow! Don't stab me with one of your needles 'cause I'm not working with you!" he grumbled before kicking Leviticus in the side for stabbing the side of his leg with a thin needle. What had started as Leviticus trying to clean up his youngest son was now turning into a small war of the blonde haired, blue eyed Sheikah refusing to have blood scrubbed off his face by his dad who refused to acknowledge his son's refusal. Watari, on the other hand, zipped off to go catch Runealis before he could try darting off into the fire.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:51 pm
Dantes river

"it might be a good idea.... could you detox him while i continue healing him?" rissa nodded, glancing to Kibum with a grin. "plans change. besides, i'm not letting that kid live without parents like i had to." she hummed, the hand not on Hagen starting to glow black as she tried to use the plant life around her to heal him.

"what? as if i'm not already painted red myself?" lianna chuckled, glancing down at the splattering she'd made of herself. granted, there was some of her own blood in the mix, but it was no where near as much as Rune.

"might i remind you boys that my little sister was raised by her father in the underdark for the first five years of her life? she's not the fragile little flower she seems to be." Aerith chimed in, brushing his hair from his face.

ignoring the arrows and striding over to Cyntus and Kibum, Kansei gave a small sigh as she sat beside them and held out a bottle of water. "think this'll help?"

"sounds good, little bug." Skylar smiled, leaning against the house.

"i heard ya." Adra grumbled, smacking Rune upside the head before he sauntered off into the fires without any care for them.
"hey, don't get yourself burnt up." Kana sighed, pulling hades back over to lianna. "And maybe help lianna figure out if she's still bleeding under all that shtuff"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:58 pm
Pure T0rture

"I can. Kibum can last longer and has less now that I've gotten most of it out of him," Cyntus smiled lightly while letting the deep red glow jump over to Hagen's body. Gently brushing a blonde hair out of Kibum's face, he padded over to Rissa and set his hand against the young man's face only to grimace slightly when he noted how many of the purple flowery crystals had taken up residence in the human's body. "Don't try arguing, Kibum. Once a woman makes up her mind, it's not gonna change until presented with hard evidence. That's especially true for strong minded women, not that I'd ever want to change that. Miss Rissa, just leave this side injury right here slightly open 'cause that's where the poison is coming out of his body... It hasn't been in his body very long and yet he's become so pale, his pulse and breaths so faint..."

"Sure thing," Kibum muttered as he glanced around at those around him. They certainly looked alright minus a few scrapes, bumps and bruises. And then there was him, the man who'd captured Lianna's heart with a slightly disheveled look taking place of that murderous, psycho-rampage. What had startled him so though? Taking the bottle of water, he flashed Kansei a brief smile."Vendui, friend of my sister. If she feels like wasting her energy trying to fix him, it's her own business, but I cannot even attempt to fix him in any way other than physical. The shadows do not handle fey magic very well so I would only do more harm than good."

"You're more of a pink, Lili. He's such a deep red, I almost thought he was a pool of blood. I know what she's like, kiddies. I spent the same amount of time down there scrubbing down monuments, learning to control my levitation, learning how to switch from drow eyes to the faerie eyes, listening to perverse drow women degrade me for being male, fighting off creatures from the darker depths of the Underdark, being labelled as an impurity for being a halfbred dark elf... She was female though so even if her father raised her, he was a lesser being even if she was the same as me and gave her the respect all women in dark elf lineage get while merely advising her. Such is the life of drow even if only part of one. I grew up with her after all, kiddies, so I'm not stupid and I knew her dad too," Fedelta snickered while briefly waving dismissively at added input. He then gently patted Lianna on the shoulder while glancing at the Romanian. "He worries me, Lianna, with his instability. Promise me you'll be careful around him."

"Aida..." Runealis mumbled while seeming to ignore Kana pulling him back over to Lianna alongside Watari pushing him. When Watari turned him to face Lianna, however, his disheveled expression shifted to one of confusion before he tapped her armor with his middle finger. "You can remove this now, belladonna. Fortunately for you, that broken arrow was all that got through it from what I could see... Let me know if you're hurting somewhere..." As if a delayed reaction, he rubbed the back of his head from where Adramalech had smacked him before glancing back at the flames.

"Who's Aida, Hades? It sounds Ukrainian or Russian," Watari asked only to get a shrug from the Romanian. "And that means?"

"I don't know. It just... I can't tell you who it is 'cause I don't think I've ever really met them before, only heard about them... I honestly don't know..."

"Retrograde amnesia that won't let you remember what happened before you got this scar. You weren't fully developed as an endless yet so it's damage that wouldn't repair itself not to mention a brain injury. It's the only thing I can think of you not completely remembering something besides a name about. Perhaps a family member having been mentioned when you were locked up in that room? I can ask the other Sareila's in the Brotherhood if they know anything about an Aida if you'd like." Runealis only slightly shook his head before shifting his gaze back to Lianna.

Veda simply began drifting into sleep within Skylar's arms, his barriers around Krystina dropping as he'd said they would if he should slumber. The way he still held Skylar's shirt in his tiny hand, however, made it apparent that he still was unsettled by something.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:53 pm
Dantes river

"that's what worries me." She sighed, the glow on her arms crawling up to wrap around her shoulders.

"I will be, don't worry, fedelta" Lianna sighed, fidgeting wight the clasps on her chest plate before frowning. Damn thing is stuck...." she pouted, pointing to where the clasps had been fused together by some stray magic.

Whining slightly, Krystina slowly rolled onto her side and held her stomach as she looked around. "... H-hurts....." She mumbled, her voice shaking as she looked at everyone.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games