Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean stepped off the Hogwarts Express, once again him and Keith had gotten in another argument. Once again about his feeble wand work.
That jerk. he thought as he dabbed at his eyes with the sleeves of his robe. "He is so mean." He said as he stood away from the crowd, towards the back of the train. He knew not were his twin or his sister was, yet he did not care. His eyes, were red as more water flowed from his lashes.

┗──────────────────────────────┛

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:14 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Third Year ~
User Image

Chase was so used to chasing Athena around that it became a daily habit. For a good ten to fifteen minutes, he ran through the compartments, checking every possible hiding spots for that fox. He almost went through the entire train when he suddenly remembered the fact that Athena was in her cage instead of roaming around freely. That fox seemed to give Chase trouble, even though she didn't do anything.

He sighed, slightly out of breath, as he stepped onto the station to greet his friends. "Hey guys!" he called out. "Did I miss anything?"

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image

Relationship Status: Single // Age:13 // Injuries/Illnesses: None // Orphan

The train ride had been horribly dull considering he had not been able to locate Amanda. But as he stepped off the train, Leo spotted two familiar blondes, one very familiar.
"Amanda! Wait up!" He hurried to catch Mandy and her friend Ereteria. His small, skinny body made the task quite easy and he caught up to them. "Hello there! Missed you two on the train." he said.

((OOC: By the way, you are not allowed to have dogs at Hogwarts. Leo didn't bring Fire with him because of this rule. I've asked before. ))

Fire Wearing

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Jack looked up when Strike's stomach growled. He'd never heard Strike hungry before. They both ate at certain times of the day, never missing a meal. Despite this, both had been traveling for a couple of days before arriving here, clinging to the shadows right before sunset. There had not been any time to eat or rest. Knowing this, Jack's feet hurt a bit, and his stomach also rumbled with hunger. He grimaced, "Young blood, old blood... I don't care, honestly,"

The sun was just barely over the horizon, making things around them darker. Then, with a finally sigh, it rolled behind the horizon, leaving everything in shadow. It wasn't pitch black or night completely yet but it was, instead, twilight.

"My favorite part of the day," Jack muttered, stretching and walking out from behind the station. His body felt cramped and he needed to stretch every part out.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: My body hurts, and I'm hungry
What I'm doing: Stretching
Who I'm with: Strike
Where I am: Hogsmeade Station

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:24 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>As Nell was patiently waiting for the carriages to arrive to take them to the castle she looked at her surroundings wondering where all her friends had gone off to. She saw Gracie go and talk to that rather tall first year and heard they were talking about pranks (of course), Caitlin was being horribly unobservant when it came to boys especially since two were literally fighting over her (she was completely not depressed that Cameron was one of them) and just as she was turning to see who else had just stepped off the train she caught sight of another pair of twins. The twin boys from last year, and she remembered one...fainted? Was that right? Either way, one of them now was crying and trying to hide and wipe his tears on his robe sleeve. Without really thinking she walked over to him and offered him a handkerchief, something her Mum always told her to carry with her. "I umm...I-I was wondering if you would like to bother this. Y'know, for your eyes." she spoke softly to not scare him but her own shyness was showing.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Sean | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Nervous | Thinking: Darn dirty shyness |

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Lore Brookwater

User Image
2nd year Gryffindor
12: Pureblood without prejudice: Single: Located at:

Lore slowly turned around to see two men looking at the students hungrily. She knew what they were, her elder brothers had told her all about them. They were probably going to try and drink one of her friends. In a moment of foolish bravery, she was right in front of the first one, Jack Terran.
"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to go on school grounds. I swear to God if you hurt one of my friends I'll kill you."
She was being extremely stupid, but she always was when she tried to protect people.

And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit,
User Image
((OOC** ))
Right to the top

Kai Sparrowheart

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Then something he wasn't expecting happen, and before he could do anything, a sting was felt on his cheek. He couldn't believe she seriously just hit him,but it honestly made him respect her more. He had no idea why she would have did tht, but he felt as if she may have actually care. That's when his wrist was taken by hers. I had a tingle in my stomach when she did touch my wrist. When she said sit and talk though, my eyes stayed on hers. He could not stop looking at those blue eyes. He felt as if he could tell her anything, but it wasn't the friendship that he had with many, but something more.

"Well...I liked Ariana. I really liked her...not anymore though. I'm not good enough for her anyways. Obviously not...the fact that she chose another girl before she chose me. Is that enough for you?" he said, trying to force his eyes off of hers, but he honestly couldn't.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather was shocked to see Steele storm past them, and even more so to see Mel and Kat run after him. She didn't know the Hufflepuff Keeper very well, so she didn't know what had set him off like that. The remainder of the group was soon joined by Chase, a third year Ravenclaw. Heather gave him a wave and smiled at him. "Hi Chase. I hope your summer was excellent." she said to him. She awkwardly began twirling a piece of hair around her finger.

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Melinda sighed. "Look, I'm gonna be blunt. I'm bad with words. I make noise banging on things," she said with a smirk, referring to her playing the drums. "Ariana likes girls. It's not that she'd rather a girl over you. She fancies girls. Unless you've got lady parts, she doesn't feel romantic towards you. But you're still one of her best friends. And Kat's. Chase's. Sam's. And mine." She put her hand on his and offered him a rare smile, her blue eyes shining slightly. "Your friends care about you, a lot. And you know that you do to. There are other girls in the world beside Ariana Hawthorne. You'll find a girl for you."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image

Strike's eyebrows raised and he looked between Jack and the girl, "Oh? I'm sorry, you must have me mistaken for someone else. Whoever this person is, however, best not cross paths with you, oh little mighty young thing," Strike cocked his head to the side, his eyes twinkling with humour.

What a brave little thing this one was. She was far shorter than him, really young, by the scent. Brave, maybe a Gryffindor for that quality? Then again, maybe Slytherin for stupidity, if she really knew what Jack and he were, "Please, don't let us keep you from your festivities and meeting your old friends after a long summer. Go on," Strike made a 'shoo' motion before adding, "My collegue and I have business to attend to,"

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: Brave, but stupid
What I'm doing: Talking to a girl
Who I'm with: Jack and a student girl
Where I am:
Hogsmeade Station
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Jack watched quietly as Strike spoke for the both of them. He had a silver tongue in matters like this. Strange, Jack thought vaguely to himself, that girl would just randomly storm over and threaten two vampires like she did. Was she asking to be killed right then and there? Knowing Strike, he'd make a deal first, of course. Jack smiled internally, remembering that that was how he had been changed. A deal.

He looked around, noticing the crowd grow. A boy was off to the side, tears falling from his eyes. Weakness was a good sign. Suddenly, Jack felt the hunger rise in him. It took all he had to keep from going insane, what with all the heartbeats pounding around them.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: She's not safe
What I'm doing: Watching the conversation
Who I'm with: Strike and a girl
Where I am: Hogsmeade Station

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith walked through the crowd, heading towards the carriages.
Where in the world did Sean go? he wondered. "He is much to emotional." he said as he walked into the station.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Unsorted || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun sighed as he got off of the train. Perhaps ditching his brother and his friends to meet new people wasn't such a good idea. He remained quiet throughout the entire ride as he listened to the conversation rather than jumping in. He looked up at the sky. It's okay, he told himself. Don't give up.

"Chase! Chase! Chasey!" he called out his brother standing with a bunch of other students. It was a rare sight, to see Chase surrounded with others. Chase was, after all, kind of a loner. Sun was slightly disappointed that he didn't know his brother as well as he thought.

Hiding what bothered him with a smile, he ran over to Chase and his friends, who seemed to be having some type of issue. Sun simply stood at the side and smiled as he twiddled his thumbs.

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria turned to look at Leo. "Hey, how's everything going? Was your summer alright?"

----------------------------------
State: Calm
OOC: I applied for Fenris over the summer. It was approved, since I waited until Eretria was a third year to apply. However, since you brought it up, Kat's going to look into it and get back with me about the situation since you applied as well.
----------------------------------

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|2nd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele felt those tingles again as soon as the girl put her hand on his. Her soft hand seemed to fit his perfectly. So, impulsively, he turned his hand and intertwined his finger briefly in hers.

"Maybe you're right. I've always had this thing for girls with blonde hair and blue eyes. And Ariana certainly isn't that. I wonder where I can find one of them," he said, his hand still in hers, winking at her. He then let go of her hand, realizing what he had just done. He may have taken a step too far, but it may work, depending on her reaction.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Mel's heart skipped a beat when he was suddenly holding her hand in a romantic way. She was taken back by his sudden impulsiveness. Instinctively, she drew her hand back. But rather than lash out, she regained her cool and slipped her hand behind her head, where it met her other hand. "Keep playing your guitar the way you do and maybe you have a shot with me," she said, with a smirk and a wink. Did I really just say that? What the hell is wrong with me? But he is cute... and his eyes... She coughed, choking on her own saliva due to her distraction in his eyes. She cleared her throat. "So, let's go back to our friends, shall we?"

Out Of Character: ...

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games