Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri smiled absently at Jose and nodded, feeling Nina stirring in her arms. She kissed her cheek softly and smiled against the soft skin. "Feeling better, love?" she murmured. Yuri looked up and smiled a bit apologetically at Roberto; she hadn't meant to knock him out.

"...being able to say I love you."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:11 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina yawned and stretched, keeping Blanco in her grip. "Si, mucha mas." She saw that her brother was looking slightly dazed and grinned at him. "Roberto, you got hit good huh? Yeah, she normally won't sing it unless I really need it. Lo siento Hermano, you looked tired anyways." She joked to him, sitting up and resting her chin on Blanco gently.

She looked at her father and said, "Padre? Can you get everyone to the living room? Familia meeting, por favor." She watched him nod and usher her groggy brother out of the room as she sighed.

Nina looked at Yuri and leaned into her, still clutching the doll to her chest. "Mi amor? You know we can't stay here. We can't. They will never stop asking y they will trap us here. I won't have that. Is that alright?" She asked her in a soft voice.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:15 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri, admittedly, felt relieved at Nina's whispered statement. "Hai. Wakarimashita, watashi no ai*. The questions are starting to wear on me... Where would we go?"

(*Yes. I understand, my love.)

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:22 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina thought for a minute before the only person she could trust them both with came to mind. "Hermana. We can see if Sirrah could let us stay with her. I just can't be trapped again, even if it is mi familia."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:23 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri nodded and kissed Nina softly. "You're right, Nina. Don't worry, I know she'll let us stay. And I'm sure your family will understand. They're very good people, watashi no ai."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:34 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina smiled and kissed her back before standing and placing Blanco back on the bed. She walked out of the room and into the living room holding her hand and sat between Yuri and her father with Yuri on her left. Nina took a deep breath and began to say to them her thoughts. "I can't stay here. Yo se you will try to protect me, but you will make it another prison instead. I won't be chained again, even if the prison is my home and my jailors are mi familia. I love you all, and I promise that I'll visit, but I can't live here. Lo siento."

She saw he father nod slowly, and give her a gentle smile. "Estoy bueno, I understand mija." He told her and patted her right leg gently.

When Nina felt his hand touch her leg, she instantly felt like she was back in Ryuu's chamber and he was about to break her leg again. She screamed and threw herself away from her father, falling to the floor in her panic. "No! Por favor! Please! Don't break it again! No! Por favor! No mas! No mas!" She shrieked at him as she cried in terror, trembling from head to toe.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri watched in horror as Nina screamed, realizing exactly what she was remembering and dropping next to her, taking the girl gently into her arms. "Nina, its okay. He won't break it. Shh.... Shhh.... Its okay watashi no ai," she whispered to her, trying to soothe her out of the flash back she was in.

Yuri began to sing softly right into Nina's ear, feeling her trembling ease as she focused on her voice. Finally Nina was in a light sleep, Yuri gently rocking her as she clung to her, the tears still slowly running down her cheeks. Yuri looked at Nina's confused family and sighed. She would have to explain the very worst event.

"There was one time when he had three of us in the room at once. Sirrah had both of her legs broken and was chained to the wall, and he had chained Nina down before turning to me." She looked at the floor in shame, a light shiver traveling down her back.

"He barely touched me. A few bites, scratches, and bruises... Those healed in a day. But Nina was always a fighter... He whipped her and I begged him to stop hurting her and give me all of the punishment. It was the first and only time I was in there with her. He slapped me into a wall for my insolence and I was knocked out.

"Onee-chan told me that Nina kicked him as hard as she could in her anger, and he was hurt, so he broke her right ankle first, then her right foot five times, and continued, breaking her leg eight more times before he was done. I didn't wake up until he had left and Nina didn't wake up for almost a day. I never knew how much it affected her... I suppose whenever anybody but Onee-chan and I touch her leg, she flashes back to that horrible time..."

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:45 am
Teresa Selidat

User Image

A mother never gives up looking...

Teresa watched as Amalia shook in a silent rage, suddenly wishing that she could go to Hell and kill the monster responsible hundreds more times, once for every scar on her sister. Roberto was pale in his horror, trying to imagine the pain Nina endured over the years. Teresa knelt next to the two women, gently stroking her child's hair as she heard her husband cry. "Mija, lo siento." She murmured to Nina before looking at the dryad. "Yuri, we can let you both stay in Nina's room, and we will buy you both tickets tonight to where you are going. We will pack some things for her that she will want to keep." Teresa lightly kissed Yuri on her forehead. "Buenos noches mijas." She whispered and stood, leaving the room with the others.

...Even after the rest of the world does.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:51 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri nodded slightly to Teresa and stood, holding Nina gently in her arms. "Arigatou, Okaa-san," she said softly, kissing Teresa on the cheek and using the Japanese word for 'mother' to refer to her. With that, she carried her lover back to her room, setting her on the bed and covering her with the blankets. She sat for a few minutes like that, just watching Nina sleep, before she decided to call Sirrah.

She went and asked Teresa if she could use the phone, and of course the woman said yes. It took her a minute, but Yuri finally remembered the number Sirrah had given her before they'd left. She listened to the phone ring, hoping she'd remembered correctly.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:57 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

The phone ringing scared her a lot more than it should have, but Sirrah supposed she had a reason to be jumpy. She hadn't been here in weeks; since her kidnapping. It seemed like years now... But everything was just the way she'd left it. She looked back at the broken-down door and smirked. Well, almost everything.

Sirrah had only returned to this house to pick up a few things. Kevin was waiting outside in his car to take her to his house. She'd actually been about to walk out the door with her suitcase when the phone rang. She walked over and picked it up cautiously. "Hello?" She had no idea who it could be. She'd already listened to the collection of angry messages from her boss, asking where she was and informing her in the later messages that she was fired.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:13 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri smiled in relief when she heard the familiar voice. "Hello, Onee-chan! It's Yuri," she said in Japanese. It was a relief to be able to speak solely in her native language, not counting the language of the water. Very few spoke that. "We just settled in. I met Nina's family; they're really great people. How are you and Kevin doing?"

"Oh, hi, Yuri!" she heard Sirrah respond, also in Japanese and in a much happier tone. "Um, we're okay. I'm actually just picking up a few things from my house. Lucky you caught me; I'm about to move in with Kevin permanently."

"That's great news, Onee-chan! I'm happy for you. It's good you won't be living alone anymore. Ano... I wanted to ask you something... A big favor, actually." Yuri bit her lip nervously. This was it. If Sirrah declined, she didn't know what they'd do.

"What is it, sweetie? If I can help you with it, I will."

"Well... I suppose Nina was planning on staying with her family here, but... Well, things just aren't the same. She's worried that they'll keep her locked up and... essentially make this a pretty prison. So, we were wondering..."

"Say no more." Yuri could hear the smile in Sirrah's voice. "I insist that you two come and stay with us. Kevin's house is more than big enough, and now that Harmony and Jorden have moved out, you can have their room. We would both love to have you."

"Really? Thank you so much, Onee-chan!" Yuri giggled in relief. Her smile slowly faded as she remembered something else. "Onee-chan... Something strange happened earlier..."

"Nani?"

"Well... When Nina's father touched her right leg, she flashed back. But remember... In the harem, just before we left... You touched it as well, and Nina didn't react at all. Nor does she react when I touch it... I just realized, she must really trust us on a deep level for that to be the case."

There was a pause, and then Sirrah's voice responded in a thoughtful tone. "I'm glad. I'm glad that Nina feels she can trust me. Hey, when can I expect you two? Do you have money for tickets?"

"Oh, hai, we have the money. Ano, probably the day after tomorrow, early in the morning. I'll call you with the exact times when we buy the tickets. Thank you, Onee-chan."

"No problem, Yuri. Good night."

"Good night." Yuri hung up the phone and smiled, then went and got into bed beside Nina. "Goodnight, my love... Sweet dreams," she murmured as she fell asleep. They'd have a lot to do tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:21 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah hung up the phone and sighed, leaning on the counter for a minute, just thinking. 'So, Nina's leg bothers her when anyone touches it? Damn... Gomenasai, Nina, I never meant for that to happen... Well, since we'll be living together, I'll just have to make up for it where I can.' Sirrah stood up straight and grabbed her suitcase, casting one last look at her things. She'd return later to get the rest of her things and officially move out.

She hurried out of the house and put her suitcase in Kevin's trunk, smoothing a strand of hair behind her ear as she closed the trunk and got into the passenger seat. "Okay, all set. Oh, and Nina and Yuri are going to move in with us in a couple of days." Sirrah smiled slightly, wondering how he'd react.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:32 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin heard her words and grinned, the scars seeming to make him look even more mischievious. "Oh, I'm sure this will be fun for all of us Sirry." He told her before reaching into his pocket and pulling out her engaement ring. "Here baby, I held onto it for you. I think it belongs on... this finger. Right?" He asked and slid it back onto her left ring finger.

He had been luckier that Sirrah in respect of jobs. He had told the hosptial owner that he might be gone and to use all of his vacation and sick days, which he still had three weeks left over for, to cover for his absence. Josh had made sure that everything went smoothly and the hospital didn't implode while he was out looking for Sirrah. Kevin reversed out of her house and drove slowly to his own, pulling into the driveway and kissing her neck. "Sirry? I believe that we are supposed to have a party, right? You, me, and a certain pair of rainbow handcuffs?" He teased impishly, the scars once again making him look even more devious than normal as he lightly scratched her thigh and nipped below her jaw.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:37 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled at Kevin, then down at the ring fondly. She'd missed it; her hand had felt wrong without it there, declaring their love. She shivered lightly when he kissed her, her eyes fluttering closed.

"That's right... We are," she murmured with a smile, opening her eyes and giving Kevin a kiss. "I can unpack later. Those delightful little handcuffs have waited for us long enough. Come on." She got out of the car and rushed to the front door, unlocking it with her spare key and punching in the code as quickly as the computer would allow. "Hurry up, slowpoke!" she called with a giggle to her fiance, who hadn't even gotten out of the car yet.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:45 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

He struggled to get out of his car until he remembered that he was being held back by his seat belt. He quickly got it popped and rushed into the house and chased her to their bedroom, pulling off his shirt the moment the door was closed and allowing Sirrah to see his now much more muscled chest in full detail for all of ten second before he pinned her to a wall and kissed her passionately as his hands traveled over her body, enjoying the feel of her skin after so long withot the contact. He held her to his bare chest and quickly had her shirt off and kissed down her chest, nipping every so often before he grabbed the handcuffs and grinned. "Well, I think you might have missed me Sirry. So, let's get reaquainted."

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games