Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:18 am
User Image
Corona Ryuu

Corona gasped at the feeling of someone shaking her, jolting awake and scrambling to sit up. She only calmed slightly when she saw the King and Queen of the Dragons, extremely confused. She'd expected to wake up in front of the Elders, ready to be judged. Corona took her own pulse and breathed in and out a few times before staring at the royalty, dumbfounded. "I... I'm alive?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:24 am
User Image

Harmony was tired and worn out, but this time she got a bit goofy in her exhaustion. She moved her arms like waves in front of her and did the same with her tail while saying in a stereotypical ghost voice, "Nooo...... We are the ghoooosts of that cheeseburger you last aaate..... We have coooome for your sooooooouul!!! Oooooooooooooo!!!" The King said, acting more like a kid joking with their friend.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:26 am
User Image
Corona Ryuu

Corona smiled a bit reluctantly as the Queen burst out laughing at the antics of the King, then frowned, pulling her knees to her chest in a slightly defensive gesture. Having her Source yanked out hadn't felt pleasant in the slightest, and she wasn't eager to have it happen again. "Your Majesty... Why did you spare me? Better yet... How did you spare me? I thought I was dead..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:32 am
User Image

Harmony didn't stop her arm-wavey banter at the question and continued instead. "We are cheeeesseburger ghost, and we do as we pleeease..... Do nooooooooooooot question the cheeseburger ghosts! OoooooOOOoooooo!" Before finally stopping now that Lizzy could barely breathe from laughing and saying, "Ash had out fire, remember? When I removed the Source, I had Ash give you back the fire, and the medics brought it back into a Source. So, while I did almost kill you, I had a slim chance of it all working out. Good thing it did huh?" She asked then turned to Lizzy and did the arm and tail waving at her, "Seeeeeeeee? Cheeseburger ghoooosts are here for your soooooooooooooul!!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Elizabeth Ariake

Lizzy bit her lip to try and keep from laughing at her husband's exhausted antics, smiling slightly in Corona's direction. "You should rest. In fact, we should all rest. Goodnight, Miss Corona." She scooped Harmony up in her arms and carried her to their bedroom, burrowing under the covers with her, not even bothering to remove their clothes. "Sleep. Right now, Mrs. Cheeseburger Ghost."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:54 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Finally, the army had made it into the Were stronghold. It had taken many days and the fall of the Dark Angelics, the rebel demons, and the hypnotized Dragons, but Satoshi had made it into the place where the rebel leader, Darrion Graham, waited, plotting. Satoshi was completely fed up with everything by this point. His family had been attacked, countless people had died, and now he was ninety nine point nine percent sure that his son-in-law was being held in this same place. Now, he was determined to end it.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am
User Image

When he had heard Satoshi was now in his stronghold, Darrion panicked and rushed to the room where Hannika was healing a battered Kevin. He no longer had a use for them, and was determined to kill them for one last thorn in the demon's side. He raised his paw and suddenly felt the talons of the Dragon slash at his chest, making him roar in rage. "You wench! I will kill you both!" He snarled and began to beat her to death with his own bare hands, the woman covering the still horribly injured man with her own body in a last effort to protect him. He roared and slashed again and again, her skin being torn from her body, her blood spraying everywhere, and finally, Hannika Jessica Colter was dead over Kevin, her arms sill wrapped firmly around him to keep him safe. Darrion lifted a spear and readied it to impale the human through the dead female, and said, "And one blow will shatter the demon." then started the downward path of the weapon.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi appeared like an angry ghost in front of Darrion, grasping the shaft of his spear and jerking it from his hands. "You will hurt no more of my family, swine! Now you DIE!" the demon roared, his eyes blood red and his features contorting in rage. With his last word, a huge whirlwind filled the chamber, tearing Darrion Graham slowly to pieces.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:24 am
User Image

As he was ripped apart, Darrion still tried to attack the demon, but his body was being torn away from him. The pain was horrible and finally, he simply screamed as he was killed, his cries ending when he was no more.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:29 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi allowed the atoms of the Were he'd just killed to fade into nothingness, looking forward to tormenting the evil creature in Hell. But for the moment, he turned to Kevin, gently moving the deceased Dragon aside. His son-in-law was horribly injured, but a few well-spoken incantations fixed that and kept Kevin in a restful sleep. "It's over," he sighed as he stood, heading toward his daughter's house with Kevin in his arms. 'It's finally over...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah had been unwell for the past several days, worrying about her husband. There had been no word whatsoever from her father, or any of the demons sent out to look for him. Sirrah hadn't eaten or slept, but simply stood out on the porch, pacing with a frenzied expression in her green eyes. Her heart sank when she saw her father appear in front of her, holding a very pale and sick-looking Kevin. "Watashi no otto! Daijobu desu ka?!" she cried, switching to Japanese in her distress. She took her husband from her father, running inside and placing him on their bed, getting her medical supplies and closing the bedroom door.

She searched his body for wounds, surprised when she found none. Sirrah knew, intuitively, that her husband had been a prisoner of the rebels and tortured multiple times. She came to the conclusion that her father had healed him, and focused on getting him clean and dressed in clean nightclothes. That done, she covered her husband with several blankets and sat beside him, determined not to sleep until she'd had a chance to speak with him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:52 am
User Image

Kevin slowly stirred, expecting someone to be ready to beat him back into the darkness, and he groaned, "Jesus ********, I am not talking......... Go ******** yourselves and release Hannika...." Before fully waking and seeing his wife. He was in more pain than he ever thought possible, but it was merely the ghosts of the wounds. "S-sirry? Where am I? Where's Hannika...?" He asked before he was pushed back onto the bed with the force of her embrace. "Ooommmff!! Sirrah, hey... Hey now...... I'm sorry... I would have been home sooner..... I love you..." He told her and stroked her hair with a shaky hand.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

To her embarrassment, Sirrah couldn't stop herself from clinging to her obviously damaged husband and crying when he woke and talked to her. She'd been sitting by his side for a couple hours now, and Satoshi had told her everything. She'd heard how close the love of her life had come to death, and it didn't make her happy in the slightest. But still, he was alive, and here in her arms. "K-Kevin... Gomenasai... I'm so sorry... I should have realized something was wrong... I should h-have come for you... I'm sorry... I was so afraid I was going to lose you... I love you, Kevin..."

After a few minutes of just holding him gently and crying, the sleep and food-deprived half-demon managed to calm herself enough to draw away from Kevin, who still looked utterly exhausted. She debated if it was best to tell him what had happened to her friend, Franz's godmother, the woman who had saved Kevin's life by sacrificing herself. But of course, he'd be angry if he found out later that she had kept it from him. She couldn't keep a secret from him. "Kevin... Hannika's dead. Darrion killed her."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Kevin seemed to sag against the bed, and openly sobbed. The Dragon had been there healing him, telling him through the walls she would save him, and now she was dead. He was alive and the other was dead. It didn't seem fair to him that such a kind woman should have to die, but she was dead. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry...." Kevin sobbed as he held his wife, finally falling asleep in the warm circle of her arms, tears slowly running down his cheeks.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

"You have nothing to apologize for, my love," she whispered, her own heart aching at the realization of how many brave people the war had taken from them. Hannika, reportedly, had been the last casualty on their side. She brushed the tears from Kevin's eyes and kissed his forehead, leaving his side to go eat, shower, and then fall asleep for the first time in days and days.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games