Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:02 am
( Yesh.. yesh it is Labyrinth reference ;3 Plus I'm attempting to do Cheshire effect...I think I'll wait for replies before replying to that one just yet)

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow shook her finger next, looking away. "Tata.. such a bind. I recall quite well.. ah, I've said this word twice before! Perhaps, I shall say it bluntly then.True, it is your occupation to protect yet it is mine to live. True, also, that you did not express force in making me leave....but, nevertheless, the message was given and in turn I give one to you. This is fair despite your emotional response to which." She explained then gave a long yawn. " However, until they truly understand this I will not end my game. You must comprehend this, yes?" She teased now, looking back to her.

Shadow scoffed," Your remark lacks more then your cards." She teased, shrugging now. "A shadow is never homeless, as darkness is its home. At that time, you spoke a name of someone I once was and never will be. Thus, there is distaste between us. Your group was next as they regarded themselves, selfish really, and desired me to leave. Did this brief summary refresh your memory?" She said with a yawn, mocking him and his team now.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

( Is her riddles really that annoying? I mean they could be worse ya know >~>)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:11 am
(Sorry about the posts races are really not easy to write for me probably because I don't drive, read or watch any racing things and Tyler has no interest in talking to Salvador.)  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:43 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Okay, so basically you're a hippie." Jenos said and nodded to himself, he figured the only two ways to get Shadow annoyed were to mention her name or pull out some light.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 pm
(Well tomorrow is the big day. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled out. I'll probably be pretty doped up on painkillers so no posting tomorrow or maybe the day after.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:32 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(Well tomorrow is the big day. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled out. I'll probably be pretty doped up on painkillers so no posting tomorrow or maybe the day after.)
(dude I know your pain I had mine taken out a few years ago could not eat solid foods for a week but they gave me some good drugs that made me sleep alot and have epic dreams and idea's xD they are awesome for coming up with powers for a char)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:45 pm
((Thank you for letting us know, Sean.

@Roses: No, your riddles aren't so bad. It's only my character who's getting annoyed. And I have no idea how to respond. I don't want Raven to do anything at the moment, because it seems Draco and Star are getting kicked out of making any decisions, and I don't know how to make Rowena respond to that last thing Shadow said... sweatdrop ))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:43 pm
((Even though Draco's the strategist, he's not sure how to approach the current situation.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:43 pm
Xistund
Leprechaun_Sean
(dude I know your pain I had mine taken out a few years ago could not eat solid foods for a week but they gave me some good drugs that made me sleep alot and have epic dreams and idea's xD they are awesome for coming up with powers for a char)

(Yeah. I'm not too worried though. I'm not too concerned about the pain.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:18 pm
DM Draco Moondragon
((Even though Draco's the strategist, he's not sure how to approach the current situation.))

((You could post something to that extent, then...Maybe have him at least ask Raven what she thinks they should do instead of just following blindly.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 pm
((Good call.))

Draco was more than a little confused at the moment, not having a set strategy to use in their current situation. He looked forward towards Raven. "So, Raven, any ideas as to what we do from here? We're kinda trapped here, for the moment. How do we get the hell outta here?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:57 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven stopped and looked back at Draco. Her hood hid her expression except for the normal calm set of her mouth. "It appears we're going to have to continue playing this Shadow's game," she said. "She did just show us one way to stop continuing in this straight line, but I'm not sure whether going through the space she showed us will lead us into a trap or not."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:03 pm
"Oh come on" Brink complained as his character on screen died for what was likely a fifth time to the boss he was attacking. Tho his attention had been on the game for a time it was slowly starting to fade as he turned the console off and stood up. "That's enough of that" he muttered looking back at Alice who was still in his bed. "Tho you probably don't care much and will likely be gone by the time I get back I am heading out to a store to pick up a few things. Should the mood hit you to join me that's fine" he chuckled a bit as he started for the door. "If you leave tho try atleast to make the bed up" he said looking back at her as he walked out of the door.
(Overly bored now gonna go for a stroll and a little messing around.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:52 pm
(Ok so even though I got my teeth removed, I haven't really been hindered from being myself. Hell the pain killers I've been given are weak. I'm pretty much all good fro RPing. Just need some action.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:41 pm
Draco decided to observe the portal that Raven had mentioned. "Hmm... Hard to say whether or not it's harmful at first glance..." He materialized his icy armor, and his natural crystalline armor showed itself, as well. "I'll head in and see if it's safe. I'll let you two know if anythin' happens." He then kissed Star's forehead, then walked fearlessly into the space.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm
((For the love of all that is holy, someone move this fight along! gonk ))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice's wandering eyes focus briefly on Brink as he leaves. Her normally emotionless face begins to show signs of unease as the feeling of being watched by four, hate filled eyes returns once she's alone again. She manages to stand up without falling like she had earlier, but her legs were shaking badly and wouldn't be able to hold her weight long. She puts her hooded long coat back on, making sure the hood hid most of her face, and makes her unsteady way out the door. She moves the opposite way she saw Brink walking, the wandering of her gaze steadily becoming more rapid and slightly panicked.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games