Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:44 pm
"Hello Liam." Hector said, moving towards him. "Hey, the girlfriend." She said, referring to Luna.

"Me?" She asked confused.

"Yes, you. I'm going to need you to do me a favor." Hector told her before turning to Liam. "This is getting out of hand. You're getting purified... now..." Hector told him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 pm
"hec...hector..." He muttered feeling like he could only be in this state for a short while. When she mentioned purify he felt a shot of pain shoot through him, the darkness didn't want that, and Liam wasn't sure if he wanted it either. He stumbled onto the bed, holding his head.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 am
"What's going on?" Luna asked.

"He's being taken over by a parasite, and I need you to help me remove it." Hector told her.

"O-oh. Ok." She muttered.

"Look in the closet and see if you can find anything white. Otherwise, you might have to do this naked, and I'm sure you won't want that." She said.

"W-what?!" She said with alarm.

"Just trust me." Hector replied.

Luna said nothing for a moment before turning and looking through the closet for something white.

Hector turned back towards Liam, folding her arms as she looked a him as he grabbed his head with pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:19 am
"Priscilla..." He muttered out, wanting the pain to stop but it only became worse. He heard the voice inside hs head again, it began mumbling things he couldn't understand, it was trying to order him around.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:26 am
Hector let out a sigh and sat on the bed next to him, taking his hand. "Focus Liam." She told him, her own head beginning to ache as the darkness started calling out to her, trying to release more of itself from within Hector. "Please, hurry." She told the girl.

"I- I found something. Will this do?" She asked.

"Yes, that will be fine." She replied. "Now, we need to go to the nearest body of flowing water. Lead me there." She said, slowly grabbing Liam and forcing him up on his feet.

"Y-yes." She replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 am
The voice kept speaking, it wanted Liam to stop Hector, he knew that much. He could feel the darkness trying to take control over Hector, it wanted to have her.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:43 am
Hector focused on the task at hand, feeling the grip of darkness but her willpower pushed it back. Luna led them out the side door towards the woods, where there was a small river. "Good." Hector said with relief, almost overflowing the dark power as it continued to seep into her mind. She pushed Liam gently into the river before turning to her. "Change quickly. I don't have... much time..." She told Luna, gripping the ground. Luna quickly changed and walked back over. "Go... into the river... chant this spell and kiss him. That should... purify him..." She told her, quickly showing it to her before her body became numb and she fell into a deep sleep.

Half panicking, Luna went into the river, quickly cast the spell, and kissed Liam.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:51 am
The moment Luna kissed Liam everything became silent, he stayed still, unmoving. A mist began to surround them, the water was turning an inky black, Liam fell back, becoming unconscious.

Suddenly Eviz felt like he was choking, he began to cough, splatters of blood hitting the floor, his eyes rolled back and he passed out. He saw the darkness around him, it was trying to choke him, wanting to take over him, he was so weak he felt himself about to let go.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 am
"Liam? Liam!" Luna called. Weakly, she dragged him out of the river and noticed Hector unconscious as well. "What do I do? What should I do?!" She said, slightly panicking again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:10 am
The darkness began seeping into him, he couldn't stop it, as hard as he fought it back he couldn't stop it.
Then he heard her voice, telling him that he wasn't allowed to let it take over, he saw Hector, she was wearing the necklace and smiling at him.
He began to force it back, the small amount of magic he had became a strong enough force to keep fighting. The darkness began to squeal and cry out as it became nothing as Eviz pushed it away, back to where it came from. Then there was nothing, it was finally gone, it was sapped out of their minds, hopefully for good. Eviz fell down, his mind slipped away.

Liam slowly opened his eyes, everything was clear, there weren't any voices and he wasn't in pain, all he saw was Luna. He moved his hand into hers and smiled.

[~ok, I'm off!]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:22 am
"Liam!" She smiled, taking his hand and hugging him. "Oh Liam." She smiled when suddenly, something occurred to her. "Oh right, Liam, Lord Thunderbird is..." She muttered, turning and looking at Hector, who appeared to be in a coma.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:19 am
Waiting until Hector was out of site Farah stuck her tongue out, maybe if he hadn’t have left her on the ship in the first palace she wouldn’t have felt the need to go lurking around the garden, board out of her skull.

Farah sighed and turned on her heel, cautiously making her way back to the crack in the garden wall she had first used to get in “Maybe if you hadn’t let me sleep through the landing then I wouldn’t have to entertain myself”

Crouching down he Hannon woman slipped back through, her presents unknown and unmissed by the jovial party goers.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:09 pm
Liam slowly turned until his gaze landed on the motionless Hector. He pushed himself up and walked over to her and propped her head up, checking if she was breathing "Priscilla?" He whispered softly, hoping she would wake up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:48 pm
Hector was still breathing, but she didn't respond.

"Is he ok?" Luna asked, looking between Liam and Hector.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:58 pm
"I...I don't know" Liam said as he pulled her close and began transferring somekf his energy into her, hoping that would do something "come back..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games