Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Razberry Raine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:50 am
Sadly with moving and all I've been drifting away from Gaia a bit, and with the devoted boyfriend it's hard to make time. But yesterday I came on to find an invite to this guild, and as the name says, "Why Not?" come and post some stuff? So, Hello! I love music, and swimming. This is my intro, and I guess I'll see some of you around.
-Raine whee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:26 pm
Konnichi Wa!! I'm MewAngelic, some people call me Mew but lots of people call me Chib's last I check my real name is Rebecca but I also go by Becca. I love to write lol it's a hobbie of mine, if you check out my gaia profile you will find out a little information about me. Gah dumb thing did delete a few information so I have to fix it till then you could check it out. I also love anime love to draw, my favorite anime is Wolf's Rain although I though it was sad at the ending. Umm yeah just ask if you need a banner sometimes I make some I made the one on my sig lol and well thats pretty much about me.

Mew mew style,
Mew mew grace,
Mew Angelic filled this space.

Hear me RAWR!!... (You hear this really high pitch.) MEW!!

MewAngelic

Toan Ferid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:18 pm
hiya! Let me introduce myself! My name Is snowe and I am from the netherlands! ( yay! )

I am an anime and game lover

*bows*

Nice to eat ya-- I mean meat...er...meet ya!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:37 pm
Cheers. I'm Lise.

I'm one of the older active Gaians and I have a deep, unsettling love for commons. I'm twenty-one, engaged, and I work in a comic book store. I've worked geek retail since I was fourteen and I know a lot of random crap.

I swear like a sailor, but I can curb it if I want to. I'm an elitist to almost extremes and I have very few close friends. I'm not mean, I just don't feel the need to spend time with people that irk me. Most people irk me.

I joined the guild because, honestly, why not? I miss my five gold.  

Lise

Eloquent Capitalist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:39 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! I hope you enjoy it here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:03 pm
Yo! o;<3
I just wanted to say that xx'; Well, hello there I'm Ducky! People call me Moofin because of my old account, and yeah. I'm fourteen, in love with Gaia, I love to chat and roleplay and read and write. Just here to have fun really xx'; I don't have anything to say so, later! <3

[ D u c k y ]

Optimism_High

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:37 pm
Hey there. I randomly got a PM to join, so I figured I would. I like the guild set up. Yay for the subforums!!!!

I am 15 and male.

I am interested in: RPing, Video games, books, and of course...manga/anime.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:58 pm
User ImageThe Power Of True Love Is InfiniteUser Image

I'm Zeon, And Thank-You For Inviting Me zphal_girl87
User ImageNothing Can Ruin Our HappinessUser Image

PoeticVampire

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:00 pm
Welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:19 pm
Hullo! I doubt anyone will really take a good look at this, but oh well. As you can tell my name is lauray, as you may or may not tell I'm a geek. I enjoy reading, hiking, kayaking, camping, reading, anime, playing video games. geeking out, old movies, learning about other cultures, history, and in case I forgot reading. Some of my favorite animes are "Full Metal Alchemist", "Inuyasha" as it was my first anime really, "Witch Hunter Robin", and "Read or Die." I read a wide genre of books ; "Pride and Prejudice", "Sense and Sensibility", the Bible, "Dracula", "Emma", "Howl's Moving Castle", ""Dragonriders of Pern", the "Wheel of Time" and "Bartimaeus" series, "Lord of the Rings" is an obsession, the "Narnia" series, "Mere Christianity", and "Geisha a Life" are some really good ones. I really enjoy watching old movies too, almost anything with either Katherine Hepburn, Bob Hope, the Marx Brothers, or Cary Grant in it. As for video games I mostly play things like Final Fantasy, "Monkey Island", or Age of Empires.  

doodlebuggey88

Ri0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:12 am
New member here..

Hi guys! I'm Paul, 21 years old from the UK. Had an account on Gaia since 10/02/03 so quite a while. Don't use it very much but my friend dragged me back to do a bit of trading for her and earn her a bit of gold.

Obviously the net is an interest but my main hobbies are running/athletics football and music.

Look forward to hanging out here with you all...

Rock on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:10 am
hi im jane im 18 i live in the UK thanx for inviting me  

Black_Widow87

ECHO Leader

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:40 am
Hey, I'm Zach, I'm 19, and I'm a huge Halo fan. The ECHO in my Gaia name stands for my gaming group, the East Coast Halo Organization. I'm pretty much just an easy-going gamer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:43 am
Welcome to the guild, all! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

[`~Neko-Setsuka~`]

High-functioning Lunatic

25,475 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:50 am
Hi, I'm nekosetsuka. xd 3nodding

...things about me, huh? xp

Well, I'M A NOOB HERE!

I love video games like Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, and Metroid. I love to draw, love to annoy people, love heart PIE! heart , have 2 doggies, am phsycotic, can't spell worth crap, and loves anime.

Please leave a message after the beep...BEEP! xd xp  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games