Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

HinaRox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:21 am
Hina jumps up, hissing at the sudden noise. She looks around for the source and sees pieces of broken vase through the cracks under the balcony door. Of course it was that damn angel! Hina snarled and wrapped herself into a cocoon again to sleep. Hopefully she would have no more disturbances.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:36 am
Yukana looked through Zack's window. "What's wrong with you? What's up with the tempertantrum?"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:02 pm
Zack jumped back a bit after Yukana surprised him by showing up in his bedroom window. "What the hell are you doing spying on me!?" Zack said before feeling a bit of a head rush, causing him to sit down on his bed. He knew not eating and no rest for a few days was going to have a huge impact on his health. "Just leave me alone you pest of a woman." Zack said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:20 pm
"Oh, I see.You should eat food or something. You look worse than usual." She commented.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

HinaRox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:12 pm
Hina growled, with a sound that started in deep in her throat, and came out of her mouth in a rabid snarl. She was not happy listening to the two people speaking loudly inside the room. The noise was driving her into a wild rage, and she had to work hard to keep her temper under control. Thankfully she had changed back into her human form, so the urge to rip things into pieces wasn't as strong. Still, she couldn't stop herself from reaching for the door handle and tearing it open to look inside at those responsible for waking her time after time. She was surprised to see a rather pathetic looking angel talking to his window.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:48 pm
She stares at the other girl, cocking her head to one side. "What brings you here?" She asked the girl through the window.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

HinaRox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:33 pm
Hina snarled menacingly, but then took a good look at the girl. She didn't look like an angel. "I just came to find a place to sleep, but you all keep screaming and throwing things!" Hina had to admit to herself that it really wasn't her place to tell them to shut-up, when she was the un-invited guest. Still....reason wasn't really on her side most of the time. Hina glared in undisguised disgust at the fallen angel on the other side of the room. He still hadn't been ruled off her 'Tear to Pieces' list.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:29 pm
((ugh, sorry for the late post >< Hina I finished your picture, I just need to scan it in and stuff...but of course my scanners being a bit retarded and my brother is always on the computer it actually works on...))

Zack looked to the girl who appeared practically out of no where. "You..." He pointed to Yukana, "Be quiet about me not looking so good." He turned to the new guest and glared. "And you!...Who said you could hang around?" He meant it in a literal sense.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:38 pm
Yukana glared at him. "Don't tell me to be quiet! You need food and sleep. If you don't march to get food and eat it, i'll shove it down you're throught and knock you out so you can sleep!" She exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:14 pm
Zack approached Yukana with a bit of caution seeing how she was in a fiesty mood. "Well don't tell me how to run my life old woman!" Zack said insulting Yukana. He could feel the fire burn within him, to lash out, but before he could say another word his butler knocked and peeked into the room holding a tray. "Sir...I thought..." He entered, being watched by Zack with a bit of shock. The butler set down the tray, revealing a bowl of soup, a few crackers, loaf of bread, and a cup of orange juice. A tipical snack Zack thought.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:21 pm
Yukana stared at him. "You b*****d! No one calls me old and live!" She yelled. She took the loaf of bread and shoved it down Zack's throught, harshly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:37 pm
Zack was in a bit of a shock and stumbled back as the bread was shoved into his mouth. He quickly tried to pull it out and began to cough, feeling some of the crums go down his throat. "Are you insane!" He shouted out holding his neck before glaring at Yukana, "are you trying to kill me!???" He asked not really needing an answer from her about how she had just attempted to choke him with a loaf of bread.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

HinaRox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:33 pm
Hina grinned maniacly and watched the two fight each other. It was hilarious to see the two in such awful moods. She didn't quite care to answer their questions and threats, considering one was shoving food into the others mouth. It didn't fase her very much to be threatened anyway, she was used to empty threats. She stood back, her animal-like rage calming as she forgot about sleep and morning lights.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:13 pm
"NO! I'm trying to take care of you, since you can't even take care of yourself!" She exclaimed.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:19 pm
Zack glared at Yukana. She obviously wasn't the kind of girl who would gently and calmly go about doing things. "Well! Don't bother, cause you'll only end up killing me!!" He shouted back completely unaware of the fact that the stranger from before had been watching.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games