Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:39 pm
Hey there empty bar!
Hey there iggies who posted a split second before me!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:43 pm

((LOL icywind, It was empy when I posted a split second before you too LOL))

*Turns at the voice, struggling to remember, decides to just play along for now*

Hi, uhm *mumbles* How, are you, uh, *looks in the bar somemore, finds some so co* Want anything whle I'm back here? I found something for me... I'll buy sweatdrop

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:46 pm
*Walks into the Main Bar though her office and goes to fix herself a Manhattan.* Hi there Iggies and Icywind. *grins at them.* xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:51 pm
iggies

((LOL icywind, It was empy when I posted a split second before you too LOL))

*Turns at the voice, struggling to remember, decides to just play along for now*

Hi, uhm *mumbles* How, are you, uh, *looks in the bar somemore, finds some so co* Want anything whle I'm back here? I found something for me... I'll buy sweatdrop

Uh thanks! I'll take a Rum and coke. Today was a craptastic day and I need it hard.

Psyzapp
*Walks into the Main Bar though her office and goes to fix herself a Manhattan.* Hi there Iggies and Icywind. *grins at them.* xd

Hey how you doin?  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:53 pm
*She crinkles her nose briefly and smiles.* Me…oh I'm just wonderful. Thank you for asking. How are you tonight?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:00 pm
Psyzapp
*She crinkles her nose briefly and smiles.* Me…oh I'm just wonderful. Thank you for asking. How are you tonight?

Meh at best. It's another snowy day here in the mid-atlantic and my neighbors are assholes. It takes all my strength not to douse their cars with the hose and video tape their attempts to get in & post it to youtube.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:02 pm
*walks back into MW* At least there are people here this time...*smiles at Psyzapp, Icywind, and Iggies* Good evening, ladies.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:03 pm
*Rummages for the rum and coke, adds more rum than coke, not sure of the real way to make it, slides bottle of run and can of coke to Icywind. Pours a glass of So Co and sits at the bar just as Psyzapp enters*

@ icywind - Here use as needed *winks*

@ Psyzapp - hi.. uhm, can I get you anything *winks*

You know them.. we remember... that one, you knew from before, very well, her name .... is psyzapp! go be friendly, we'll help... the other is new... ooooh got it, her name is icywind... see we help

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:04 pm
Hi there Chef Karrie. Did you receive my message regarding catering services? Do you do that sort of thing? *grins at him*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:05 pm
*takes a long deep drink* thanks I needed that!

*nods a hello to Karrie* how's it going?  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:09 pm
*gets a call on her cell phone.* Yes…oh yes…okay I'll check right away. *she hangs up.* Oh, please excuse me. I have to go and take care of something urgent. *she waves to everyone and then enters her office, goes through the corridor and into her chambers.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:10 pm

*Startles at new patron, tries to hide the jumpiness*

Do I know that one!?

don't know, checking information now

HURRY!

@ Kerrie- Hi.. uhm good Evening to you too... can I get you anything?

@ Psyzapp- *with enthusiasm* Oh Pyszapp! how are you!?

@ icywind- Anytime, just let me know... these hard days are not fun! *Downs glass of So Co and pours another draining half the glass*

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:11 pm
*nods towards Icywind* Pretty well, thank you. *turns his attention to Psyzapp* Yes, I got your message. I haven't done very much catering, but I'd like to hear what you have in mind. *looks over at Iggies, noting her jumpiness* No, thank you. Nothing for me right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:13 pm
*quickly finishes off her drink* Fill 'er up!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:17 pm
*Twitches at the people in the bar that he hasn't seen before* Man i need to quit going afk so much lol  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games