Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:21 pm
Faelan the Eternal Night
*Twitches at the people in the bar that he hasn't seen before* Man i need to quit going afk so much lol

Hey there! *mixes her own drink and sips*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:23 pm
*drools on icywinds sailor picture* nice my two favorite sailors... oh hi *waves*  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:24 pm
*takes a seat at one of the tables to wait for Psyzapp to return*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 pm

(( Kerrie have our characters met? I can't honestly remember, the rest I figure is best to have amnesia for the times I cant get here))

*Jumps as Psyzapp runs to office* Did I over do it? No, its something else, information says you and her get trouble like others get colds, its ok

@ Kerrie - Su-sure ok, uhm so how are you? *sits again and chuges more SoCo, pouring more*

@ Icywind - *Giggles* That bad for you too? *Fills another round of mostly rum with some coke* Enjoy!

*Jumps as Faden the Eternal Night enters ((can I call you something less easy to typo?)) Uhm hi... I'm buying drinks, food and what-nots tonight, want anything?

iggies

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 pm
Faelan the Eternal Night
*drools on icywinds sailor picture* nice my two favorite sailors... oh hi *waves*

Yeah they're my fave too!

Oh and iggies, might as well just leave the bottle. It's been a real long and crappy day sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 pm
((I don't think so. I can't remember either.))
I'm doing all right. *looks at Iggies* I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've met. I'm Karrie. smile  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:38 pm

((LOL Kerrie, I don't feel so bad then))

@ Icywind - Oh hun they are already bought and yours to use as needed and let me know if you want more of either or something new... I have many of those crappy days, coming out of a few right now myself! If you want to dump, I'm here, jut getting drunk, but will be willing to listen.

@ Kerrie - *Looks at Kerrie with relief* Hello Kerrie, I'm Iggies, I don't think we have met too, but nice to meet you now biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 pm
It's nice to meet you too, Iggies. ^_^ *stands up and mixes himself a rum and coke, then returns to his seat*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 pm
iggies

((LOL Kerrie, I don't feel so bad then))

@ Icywind - Oh hun they are already bought and yours to use as needed and let me know if you want more of either or something new... I have many of those crappy days, coming out of a few right now myself! If you want to dump, I'm here, jut getting drunk, but will be willing to listen.

@ Kerrie - *Looks at Kerrie with relief* Hello Kerrie, I'm Iggies, I don't think we have met too, but nice to meet you now biggrin

thanks iggies! It's just that things really just don't seem to go right for me. No matter what I do, it's like it's all just for nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:50 pm

*PUlls out suitcase of cash, loojing sheepishly and pulls a wad of bills* That should over things... Those are hundreds you moron! oh shut up, you will still get food!

@ Kerrie- blaugh So how is life? Are you regular coming here?

@ Icywind - Oh hun , I can relate, but you know, I think we have to fight the odds, break the chains,,, but know that the chains hate being broken and will fight back *takes anouther gulp of SoCo* I'll let ya know when I can do itXD

iggies

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 pm
iggies

*PUlls out suitcase of cash, loojing sheepishly and pulls a wad of bills* That should over things... Those are hundreds you moron! oh shut up, you will still get food!

@ Kerrie- blaugh So how is life? Are you regular coming here?

@ Icywind - Oh hun , I can relate, but you know, I think we have to fight the odds, break the chains,,, but know that the chains hate being broken and will fight back *takes anouther gulp of SoCo* I'll let ya know when I can do itXD

I've been fighting for so long, I almost don't remember what it's like to just be ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:53 pm
*falls out of his chair with a blank look on his face and empty eyes*  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 pm
No, not really. I haven't been here very much, but I'm looking into a job catering for the bar. *jumps at the thud when Faelan falls out of his chair* Hey, what's going on? *gets up to check on him*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 pm
*He lays there motionless, eyes open, still*  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:08 pm
*grabbed karrie's booty during the commotion*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games