Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 pm
*seeing Faelan moving again, he turns to focus on him* Hey, are you all right? You just suddenly fell over and weren't responding to anything...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:30 pm
((small indeed! lol))

-smiles at Faelan, still speaking softly- From what I can tell, honey, you collapsed on poor icywind and Karrie. I guess Karrie moved you to the couch. You were whispering something but I didn't catch it all. -rubs slow circles on his hand with her thumb- Are you alright, love?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:36 pm
-he looks at her and then his hand.- Im better now. -he smiles at her.-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 pm
*sighs* That's good. *goes back to the table where he left his drink and picks it up, eyes unconsciously focusing on Dame again*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:46 pm
-sees Faelan glance down at her hand on his and tries to hide her embarrassment, thinking he is silently asking her to move it, she awkwardly removes it and places it in her lap-

I'm glad. -smiles at him, cheeks still slightly pink- redface

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:52 pm
-He notices her hand is gone and he leans up looking at Dame Sitting on the floor. He rolls over until he is on the floor next to her.- Thud! - Quickly he sits up in front of her and grabs her hand back and clasps it between both of his.- Its ok. I have longed for the touch of another for a while now.  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 pm
*finishes his drink* I- I should be going... Good night. *nods to Dame and Faelan, then quickly walks out of the bar*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 pm
-flushes deeply- redface redface redface -then realises she is squatting/kneeling in a dress and is probably...flushes even deeper and slowly moves to where she is sitting on her knees instead of just squatting down on her heels-

redface redface redface -doesn't really know what to say to that but resumes kneading his hand again-

-welcomes the distraction of Karrie leaving- Bye Karrie! Have a good night, hon!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 pm
*slowly wakes up and finds it odd that he hears so many voices around. He goes to open his eyes to take a look, but the light stings*
... the hell?

*holds his hand over his eyes and looks around his immediate area for his glasses and wonders why his arms feel so sore*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:02 pm
-Chuckles at the nice shade a red that appeared on Dames cheeks. He uses his other hand and brushes a strand of hair out of her face and runs the back side of his finger down her warm, red cheek.- Thank you Dame.  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:06 pm
-flushes again- Y-You...You're welcome.

-notices Tes stirring out of the corner of her eye and then hears him curse- Tes? -looks over and sees him covered with a blanket and shielding his eyes from the light-

-squeezes Faelan's hand- Excuse me for a moment, Faelan. I hope you don't mind, but I need to check on Tes.

-rises to her feet gracefully and walks over to Tes, her heels click-clacking on the floor, kneels at the couch beside him- Tes? What the heck are you doing? Where's your sunglasses? -notices his bare shoulder- Actually, in fact -sighs and rolls her eyes- rolleyes Where are your clothes?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:10 pm
Better yet, where am -I-?
*rubs his forehead, keeping his eyes closed. Feeling a little more awake, he realizes that he must still be at the bar and groans*

Scratch that last question... my clothes should be around here somewhere unless someone trashed them while I was out. *yawns* Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 pm
-Faelan stretches his arm, hand, and fingers as far as they will go to let the connection last a bit longer. Inside he didnt want her to leave, but knew that Tes is in worse shape than he is. Curious and a bit concerned he looks over at Tes and watches.-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 pm
For the love of Pete, Tes. rolleyes Would your sunglasses be in your vest? -gets up and searches for his clothes, finding his pants in one place and his shirt near the expresso machine, along with his vest-

-brings them back over to him, exploring the vest pocket as she does- Here, Tes. -hands the clothes and slips out the glasses, puts the clothes ontop of him and grabs on of his hands, placing the sunglasses in it- You end up naked more than a streaker or a flasher, hon. rolleyes

-glances over at Faelan and blushes then shoots him a shy grin- smile

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:21 pm
*smirks as he slides on his glasses*
You know you love it cool

*tosses the blanket and his clothes to the side and starts heading toward the espresso machine for a steamer, almost tripping on Faelan on the way. He shrugs it off and just continues walking on, only concerning himself with his steamer for the moment. Once he has it and he's stirring in the caramel syrup, he turns back and lifts an eyebrow at Faelan*

You do realize there are chairs, right?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games