Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:09 pm
~its no problem, and yay! Good to hear, hah. And no no dont be sorry, its completely understandable. I definetly will. "Your not bothering me..." he whispered to himself. Goodnight Yukora, sweet dreams he disconnected himself from the braincall ((lolll)). "Love you.." he whispered to himself again. He sighed, layed down on his bed and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:18 pm
"Bye Kaji, thanks again, goodnight." she disconnected as well and thought to herself before she fell asleep. "I wish I didn't have to sleep...I could have talked to him for hours...I wish he felt the same way...though...he probably doesn't. Why can't I ever stop thinking about him? I barely even know him...alright, that's it. When I wake up from this...dreadful...coma...thing, I'm going to try to get to know him better. I promise myself that..I guess it's time to sleep. I hope the time passes faster. I want to be able to talk to him..." she thought before Yukora slipped off to sleep.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:31 pm
1 DAY LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY I GET TO DO THE DAY CHANGE! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:56 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex aimlessly walked around the courtyard of the school. It was still nighttime. " I wonder what Yuki is doing.. " she whispered to herself. " Probably sleeping, as always. " Alex laughed, feeling quiet and alone outside. She headed over to some nearby trees, and sat down, her back against the lower base of the giant oak. She ran her slender fingers throughout her thing hair, ruffling it afterwards. She leaned her head back, and rested her body. " The night sky is beautiful.. " She thought, a gentle smile wiping across her face.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Yukora woke up at around 11 pm, nearly 28 hours later. She struggled to turn onto her side and look at the clock. "Ugh, my sleep pattern's messed up. Just peachy." she thought before moaning and slowly sitting up. She climbed down the stairs and practically crawled over to the mirror. "Dear god, I look horrid enough to wake the dead" she thought before taking a deep breath and changing clothes. "The spellbook says I'm supposed to sleep 24 hours. I did. Why am I still exhausted? Oh well...I'll have to look in the spellbook again later, Kaji probably has it, since he teleported to Damien's room after he left mine." She went into the bathroom, washed her face, and slowly left her dorm. She walked to the usual spot and saw Alex laying against a tree. She walked over to her. "Hey Alex...what's up..." was all she could conjure up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:04 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex leaned forward, her right arm wrapped tight around her previously re-positioned knees. She rubbed her index and middle finger together, creating a little dust of ice. " Haven't used my powers in awhile.. " She said, in her low, serious voice--her normal tone. " Guess I haven't found a use for them.. " She said, chuckling a little.

Alex lowered her left hand, releasing her grip upon her knees. Relaxing her knees, Alex peered into the night sky once more. She waited for something interesting to happen, not like anything would. " .. " She blinked, and squinted her eyes, resting her chin upon her knees.

Sooner or later, Yukora came into Alex's proximity. " Hey there.. How have you been, Yuki..? " She said, turning her head slightly to the right.

Shop Clerk Tiffany

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:10 pm
Kaji woke up in sweats. God..what a dream... He sighed, as he sat up in his bed. He got up, and put a shirt on, since he always slept shirtless. He changed into his regular clothes, and stretched. He decided he would"brain" call Yukora for a minute, if she was awak she would hear it, if asleep she wouldnt. ~Yukora..you awake? He put on his shoes and started walking out to the back of the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:17 pm
"Tired as hell...I cast this spell and I had to send all my strength to someone else, so now my body is worn out and I feel like I weigh a thousand pounds, it's difficult to move." she said before hearing Kaji's voice in her head. "Oh my god, that wasn't a dream He really can talk to me in my head!" Yukora suddenly realized Alex had no idea what she was talking about and would probably think she's crazy. "Umm...I mean...hold on." she said before turning around and responding to Kaji in her head. "Hey, yeah I woke up a few minutes ago, I thought I was dreaming when we did this, I can't believe you can read minds! I'm sitting in the usual spot with my friend Alex, you can come. I mean, if you want to..."  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:20 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" Ahh.. And Mmmk.. " Alex said, mindlessly nodding, not knowing what the hell was going on, ' BUT OKAY ' she thought. She laughed, paying close attention to her best friend.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:29 pm
Yukora didn't hear anything back from Kaji, so she assumed he didn't get the message. "I'll try back again later, he probably thinks I'm still sleeping anyway." she thought before turning back around to face Alex. "So where have you been? I haven't seen you around campus since I got here, what have you been doing?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:35 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

" Oh.. I've been way to busy with drama around home and such. Mom and dad died in a car wreck.. So now I'm living on my own.. They were dicks anyway. " Alex sighed, then laughed. " But I'm back now, and never better. " She smiled at Yukora.

Alex leaned back again. Against the tall oak, Looking back into the gleaming night sky. " I sure did miss you though.. " She said, followed by a nod.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:41 pm
"That's too bad Alex, I'm sorry..."

"I'm not, well I kinda am, I guess it's drama, but there's these two guys, Damien, who I cast the spell on, and Kaji. Kaji is...I don't know, there's something about him...I don't know what it is. I like him Alex, I like him alot. And we had this whole ordeal where Kaji thought Damien was my boyfriend because he saw Damien and I sitting next to each other right over there" she said as she pointed to a random area of grass. "So, things were weird between all three of us, and as soon as things got better, Damien walks into the cafeteria bleeding with broken ribs and stuff, and spitting up blood and all that. I cast my spell and healed him, and I just woke up after sleeping for a whole day. I miss Kaji alot. I know it's kinda weird, since I don't really know him, but I do." Yukora realized she was babbeling. "Sorry for babbeling" she said apologetically.

"Also, I missed you too" she said with a smile.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:47 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex laughed, lowering her head, and closing her eyes with a smirk. " It's quite alright.. " She opened her right eye, peering over to Yukora, her smirk growing. " Oooo.. Somebody's got a booooyyfrriiieeend.. " She said, grinning.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:49 pm
"Shut up!" she said loudly at Alex while leaning down and slapping her on the arm. Yukora tried to lean back up to regain her balance, but lost it and fell right onto Alex's lap. Yukora instantly cracked up and and pushed herself into a sitting position on the grass right next to her. "I'm sorry" she said while still laughing.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:53 pm
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex chuckled, whilst managing a few words to escape her slightly parted lips; " Yeah, yeah okay.. " She smiled, raising her head once more.

" At least you can get one.. " Alex stopped smiling, and let out a heavy, sad sigh. " But ya' know me, I never can keep one.. " She chuckled.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games