Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Whats the worst movie you have ever seen ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do they make these movies??
  have to much money..dont know how to waste it.
  for fun
  dont care (gold!!)
View Results

epicfaerietale

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:34 pm
Dea Atra Amor
Grease 2
Grease 2 was like a GIANT middle finger to the first one! I don't care if some of the songs were kind of catchy, it was unneccessary, and ridiculous!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:10 am
High School Musicle. I hate that movie sooooooooo much it is so stupid! I can probably think of other films but I just really need to get that one off my back. Why they are making a third in the theaters astounds me. *sigh* stupid stupid stupid Shark Boy and Lava girl as well what the hell were they tinking when that movie was made.

They also did bad with Eragon and Harry Potter 4 and 5. They take so much out. But in the 4th they put in needles things that wasted a minute and a half that they could have used to put in more important things like Winky or even S.P.E.W.  

Evey Woodburn

4,350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shamelessly Cute Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:07 am
for movie I just plain hate are scary movies, date movie, ect...

But the most dissapionting movie ever is Queen of the Damned, I own the book and the movie is just messed up  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:53 am
Eragon was definitely the worst movie that I have ever seen. I hated every minute that I wasted watching that movie. domokun  

jfnbhgurkddhj8
Crew

moncheech

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:06 pm
Don't get me wrong, I love Jack Black, but the worst movie I saw lately was "Be Kind, Rewind" ( or something like that) Not funny at all. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:26 am
Ok Ppl DOnt hate b but i totally hated the ending of the mist. Altough i think the crazy cristian bit was funky. xp  

jamesbev123

Javacat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:33 am
O.O would have to say Nacho Libre .... usually i have pretty good movie radar but that was unbelievably bad. Unbreakable is also on the ick list (fraid shalamin is going to put on the black list for me ... shallow trickster if you ask me ... new Hitchcock my butt).

Titanic was worth watching for the special effects and costuming ...bout it.

Eragon?why did they even bother to title it that?

Huge Potter fan ... embarrassing but i forgot i had order of the phoenix dvd ...thought they did ok with huge amount of matereial they had to deal with ... just nothing memorable. The last 2 movies tho ... if you hadn't read the books they seem pretty pointless. Had to go into potter geek mode and explain alot to movie mates on those. heck didnt even bother to see phoenix in the theatres.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:44 am
<.< scared to go see the new Indiana Jones ... huge fan of the originals afraid to have my heart crushed like from the 'new' star wars movies.*sob ...where did Lucas's heart go??? still in mourning ...all the cga in the world can't replace that.  

Javacat

Twinkie17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:15 am
Takiko_catgirl
Eragon. my god, that movie was horrid. or possibly My Side of the Mountain. they're both cases of good book and bad movie.

i was wondering when someone would say eragon. thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:45 am
Hunter Kami
The Village is the worst piece of crap human eyes have ever been forced to torture their owners with in modern history. It's like watching a head injury. At first it's interesting, but then you realize, "Hey, this sucks!"
haha! i wrote its plot when i was 8 o.0 ... then i threw it away because i thought it was too cheesey sweatdrop - now i ask you, how pathetic is it that an 8 year old wrote it then thought it was garbage??? i, for one, think that says an awful lot about its suckiness...

but after watching it for like 3 seconds i was all, "this is so familar... o.0" and then i ruined it for my dad by telling him what was gonna happen... when my mom saw it she was all, "gah, meg! you wrote a story exactly like this in 3rd grade, do you remember?"  

666bloodlust13

666bloodlust13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:50 am
id have to say Pieces of April... or Getting There... both were stupid...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:51 am
personally, I am a young cridict apparently and the one movie I would like to shoot the director for is Spider-Man 3...I love perfection specially if the movie is ased off a book or show or even comic, and this movie made me mad! the only villian that doesn't turn good is venom and even that guy had a problem...THE DUDE IS INFECTED FOR LIFE PLUS HIS MOUTH IS ALWAYS OPEN!!!  

xXDragon FoxXx

666bloodlust13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:53 am
xXDragon FoxXx
personally, I am a young cridict apparently and the one movie I would like to shoot the director for is Spider-Man 3...I love perfection specially if the movie is ased off a book or show or even comic, and this movie made me mad! the only villian that doesn't turn good is venom and even that guy had a problem...THE DUDE IS INFECTED FOR LIFE PLUS HIS MOUTH IS ALWAYS OPEN!!!
bwah- that last part was hilarious...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:54 am
Javacat
<.< scared to go see the new Indiana Jones ... huge fan of the originals.

it is good, go see it practicly the same! plus they have a bug scene and snake! I LOVED IT  

xXDragon FoxXx

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:22 am
Hm... pretty much every movie that is a Disney Channel Original (HSM, HSM2, HSM3, etc). Oh yeah... the Simpson's Movie wasn't all that great either.  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games