Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:49 pm
Kaleb smiled "wow that was hot...i love it when she does that....leaves before i can say anthing mm....gets me everytime." HE got out of bed and walked to the shower and started takeing a shower a few minute slater he got out dyred off got dressed and then went down for breakfast after that he saw Kylokyo "well how are you this fine morening?"

"not a damn mornign person." she grunted after werds.

same ol Kylo. "ya ready to go."

"yea sure" They walked out and then started walking through twon all they did was walk and talk lunch time came around "you wann go get some lunch."

"alright" They walked into there favorite sandwich placed ordered ate and then started talking about the old times agian.

"oh man i remeber that....oh do you still have that box?"

"Actually i think i do." He smiled

"oh lets go look come on." She drug him to the castle and then up to his room and then the door shut auto matically she sat in a chair and smiled "where did you leave them?"

"uhh...right over....there." He pointed to one place but the pointed ot the other side of the room when he said the word there. HE walked over to the floor behind a dresser after movieing and lifted up some of the old floor wood panles he took out the old tin box and opend it inside were a lot of silly kid notes crayons and tiny toys."

"awww you kept it after i ran away. how seet." She got up and then walked over to kaleb. he was still looking down at the box. she drapped her arms over his shodlers and down the front of his chest "remeber what we used to do when we were 14?" She pushed him around slamming him against the wall as he sat there and she stradled him. "well...do ya."

"um..heh....Kylo....that...was...uh...a very long time ago....um...why bring it up now.

Kylo pulled on his shirt and smiled "Kaleb.." she moaned it. "i have waited for this day to come for a long long time. She moaned your name again. "rememeber that."

"um....Kylo...i should tell you..i......." He was stopped by a kiss. He pulled away. "No....no matter how high you cranck your seductive powers up. you wont break the love i have for Ayame."

"who the hell is Ayame....you promised you;d wait for me what happend to that?"

"I met Ayame...not stop trying to seduce me with you powers."

"I wasn't....but now i will."Her eyes turned a dark red and then she grasped onto his shirt "come on big boy show me how good you have gotten."

Kaleb looked at her and was under her powers he did say anything but he did lay her on the floor and kissed her neck and touch the sides ofher body. He stopped and shook his head "NO!!...NO MEANS NO!!! do you not under ******** stand? now stop it i have a sexy as hell wife and im expecting a child...i am not going to have sex with you. although you do look delisoise." He moved his hands twords unde rher skirt but stoped himself "NO!!!...AHH!!!" He took his shrit ripped it and then tied it around her eyes. "NEVER AGAIN!" He grabbed her and took her to the door and through her out of his room he then got to his bed and then looked at a chair next ot it it had ayames dress on it He got up and took it in his hands and smelled the sweet sent of ayame and calmed right down "oh man ayame...i miss you so musch already He held onto the dress and then put down and layed on the messed up bed "i cant belive she would try that after all these years.....no wait...yes i can."

User Image This is what she looks like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Ayame sat on the side of the fountain, her eyes closed. She sung something, tierd still. She yawned and Ayu appeared out a shop, handing her a box full of food. "Thanks Ayu." She grabbed her chopsticks and started eating.

Ayu smiled, nodding and sitting down. "No problem. So....are you sure you can leave Kaleb alone with his adopted sister?"

Ayame nodded. "Sure why not...don't tell me you saw a vison."

Ayu mumbled. "Yeah but I wanted it to be a secret that I could torture you with." She smiled, eating more.

Ayame smiled, laughing a warm laugh. "No...I know what you see because I read your mind. You can't hide anything from me."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:48 pm
Kylo banged ont he door "Kaleb!!...i promise i wont do it anymore....i promise im sorry i wont do it again."

Kaleb opend the door and then looked at her "Promise?"

Kylo smirked "i promsie but i didn't promise i wouldnt do this." She jumped on you stradling you agiana nd bit your neck srinking a bit of your blood Witchs he new that was his weakness.

"No!!...stop...ahhh!!! stop it kylo i love ayame...stop it!!!!."

"Come on kaleb baby you know you want me."

Kaleb got the strength as he was thinking of ayame and grabbed onto Kylo like he was feeling on her but it was the total opposite but she didn't need to know that. "hey.....lets go to your room for this then?"

"I told you you would warm up to me." She lead him ot her room and shut the door."

KAleb grabebd her throwing her on the bed "i missed you Kylokyo" He said as he kissed her neck his eyes never came in contact with her and he was still thinking of ayame.

"I missed you to Kaleb." She siad pulling on his shirt a little.

Kaleb smirked still not makeing eye contact. He then ran his hands up her arms and with out her noticeing tied her wrists up and then quickly tied her anckles up "That'll teach you b***h!" He got off of her and then looked at her struggling.

Kaleb wayleb why are doing this to me "ahh..." Let me go!..."

"ya know what no...im not letting you go...ill come and untie you when ever i can see in your eyes that you learned your lesson and that you will leave me alone."

"Kaleb wait............." A huge silence was apon the castle "im pregnant." She closed her eyes.

"WHAT!!!!!!......How why what..when where.....WHY??? WHAT!!!!?" He babled."

"Remeber almost a year ago. i came to visit because i was forced remeebr what we did?" ((vampire prgnancy takes twice as long as humans do. so instead of 9 months its 18 months. ((1 year and 6 months.))

"Holly s**t....but i used a condame!!! is wear i did. Didn't I."

"yes you did but...apparently it broke i havent had sex with any other guy sence then it has to be yours."

Kaleb plopped down in a near by chair and had a very shocked expression on his face.

"Kaleb?"

"i can't beleive this." he whispered

"kaleb?.........KALEB!"

"huh......oh right." He untied her and then helped her out of the bed. "how much longer until you have the baby."

"ill have them in 7 monthes. ((just like humans but weirder...huamsn don't show there belly until like was 3 months or so in the pregnancy. maybe 4 she is on 11 months right now and vampired dont start until 13 months. ya getit?))

"Holy crap. wait until Ayame hears about this...i wont be surprised if she freakin accedentally kills me. "We just tryed to conseve a child last night and...hmm.....she might get moody. and then hear about this...oh god."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:51 pm
Ayame appeared behind him, growling. "Hear what, Kaleb?" Her hands were on her hips, her hair and clothes wet from the rain. Ayu was standing behind her, her clothes also wet but she didn't care, showing that she was fileng her nails to be sharp.

Ayu snickered. "You've done it now Kaleb. Just wait til she heard what happened." She ran her tounge over her teeth and winked, walking out of the room.

Ayame looked at Kaleb like she was about to murder him.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:10 pm
"huh?..ahh....Ayame!...i can explain...." just like a tipical guy he couldn't explain becuase he didn't know what part of it ayame was mad about "umm..ya see...umm it was...um.." he was olso trying not to ge a hard on from seeing her all wet.

"WAIT A MINUTE!!!!" She got in between the two of them. "this sient his fault....its mine...all mine...well...most of it...atleast...from what happend today is my fault....i didn't know hehad a soon to be wife....i thought he was bluffing to get rid of me like always. but umm...about a year ago....thats like half a year before you two even met. I came to visit him and we had sex. Well....something went wrong and im pregnant. im 11 months and something days pregnant. He told me that last night yout wo conseeved a child and well...i want to give you my apology...thats not all....im haveing twins. Two baby girls.

Kaleb sighed in relife for her clearing it up. "yea....what she said" He walked around kylo and then wrapped his arms around you although you didn't move, he didn't care your were still soft to him not matter what. He kissed her on the lips and then smiled "please don't kill me." he said innocently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:21 pm
"No I won't kill you..." She pushed him away and looked at Kylo. "Kylo..." She closed her eyes and sighed, smiling. Ayame hugged Kylo, letting go and giggled. "I forgive you, it's not your fault." She brushed some off her wet hair out of her face.

Ayu sat in Kamron's and hers room, tierd and half asleep in the bed. She sighed, covering her body with the quilt from being so cold.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:28 pm
Kaleb plopped backwards on the bed and sighed "i got two pregnant wemen on my hands now ahhh!" She pulled at his hair. and then looked at the both of them but mostly at ayame.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:36 pm
"Your problem not mine." Ayame shrugged, all the sudden a boy in a soaked black cloak appeared out of no where. He took off his hood, shaking his black hair.

"Come on Ayame. Your brother is going crazy." Hayato sighed.

Ayame growled. "Ok ok I'm coming, Hayato. Figure this out Kaleb or you will die." She disappeared, leaving a puddle of water where she was standing.

The boy, Hayato, shook his head. "That girl has to be a devil in vampire form." He smiled and disappeared.

((This is Hayato. He is older about Kaleb's age.
User Image  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:06 pm
Isensay sighed "huh figure what out what is there to figure out....ahe thinks she can kill me?...ok lets see...your pregnant before i met her shes pregnant so i think now, and thats all there is to figure out.

"woah...who was that." AFter he dissapeared she grabbed at the place where he was standing "He was FINE!!!!" She kept stairing at the stop where he stood. now that Kylo new what ayame looked like she was able to communicate with mind power ~Hey Ayame?......do i have the right mind...im confused....anyways hopefully i have the right mind umm who was that....that came and got you mmm he was FINE!!!~

"come on lets go....dinner should be ready soon. lets go to the liveing room. He opend the door for her and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:12 pm
Ayame giggled,shaking her head. She was walking through the square of town, Hayato beside her. ~My cousin Hayato. He is about Kaleb's age and very sweet. You can meet him once I come back in a little while.~

Hayato smiled, shaking his head. "Setting me up with that girl. She was cute."

"Perfect." She giggled.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:24 pm
Kylo smiled ~Yay!~ She squeeled out loud and smiled again.

"what the?" kaleb looked at her and then ignored it. He watched incase she fell or tripped beucase that wouldnt be good although he didn't love kylo like that naymore his babys were inside of him and he didn't want anything to happen to them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:35 pm
Ayame shook her head, she was at the bottom of the stairs with Hayato. "Hiroshi kicked us out of the house."

Hayato smiled, laughing making the place warm. "I was the one watching you get your butt kicked to the curb. Hi Kylo." He had a black vest on, and trip pants with combat boots. He had his hands in his pockets.

Ayame smiled, mumbling something.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:43 pm
Kylo was right at the bottom of the stiras she looked up and then fell forward twords Hayato. She screeched a little kinda scared but knew that he would catch her or she would fall on him.

Kaleb reached the end of the stairs and then wrapped his arms around her he whispered in her ear where only she could hear "Im deeply sorry...if that helps the situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:49 pm
Hayato caught her. "Careful..." He smiled, standing her up straight. TO him she was just as fragile as a glass figure.

Ayame smiled. "It's ok. Hayato likes Kylo, plus she likes him. Besides if Hayato doesn't get married soon you don't want to know what happens." She whispered.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:07 pm
Kylo's arms grabbed onto his arms as she fell she didn't let go when she was stood up right either "hmm...thank you.." She hugged him and was planning on letting go but she was overwelmed by his sent and warmth "For someone who got wet in the rain you smell really good....and your warm."

Kaleb looked at the both of them and chuckled silently but it was right by Ayames ear sos he heard it. He put one hand on her tummy and smiled "I can't wait." He kissed your forehead and then smelt food "mmm...dinners ready." He held ayames hand and then walked into the dineing hall and pulled out ayames chair waiting for her to sit down.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games