Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:49 pm
User Image

he3 i think its just for fun!!

its not winning the game its how you play the game!! he3!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:32 pm
My Games and towns is currently unable to load properly and always face disconnection from the server gonk ! Kinda need to wait awhile before boots , papers , cans restock in ElevenOone's Campsite sweatdrop

haha , invisible ? Sounds cool !

ElevenOone

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@amaya>
True true xD
But I would like to see how high I could go though xD

@eleven>
You with your invisible messages rofl

Thank you to Hitama for her papers and flowers! xD
I gave you fish instead of inks just for a change xD I'll resume back to inks next time. Don't worry! Hehehe...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:58 pm
BUMPING for Koro

Symphony of Serenity

Tragar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:37 pm
Hiya Koro! It's one of the new people here, Tragar! I donated about 500 of one type of paper, 200 of another, and about 10 of everything else! Hope it helps!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for your bump, Symphony! ^O^

Thank you so much, Tragar! I've added you as one of the llama breeders xD See first page if you're confuzzled. Hehehe... I gave you some inks and fish!

Yes, fish! I had a deal with Kaze on the fish thingy. Lol xD It was a gift but they were too many so I decided to give some to you guys xD At least the fishies are 11g each and every gold counts! ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:42 am
User Image

I'll recreate my avi next week after the competition in the arenas. I feel like doing so. For an awesome change. biggrin
Goodbye to my Lady of Flames crying crying

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:44 am
User Image

bumping for ya!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:10 am
Sent some more paper to you. Man once your done with this quest I don't know what I'll do with my paper! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:02 am
User Image

delivered just bits of paper!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

Tragar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:18 pm
Hiyas again Koro! I'm back to say that I'm gonna go get you some more paper! It's actually rather fun!

For now, though, this is a bump for you!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:43 pm
@Koro do you still take Tyres?  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

ProjectPIKA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:40 pm
>>If I were to live life, my very own way...

User Image

I'll donate! 4laugh

I wanna be a domo! xD

User Image

>>..I'd need gentle conversations..User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:28 pm
Hiyas again, Koro! I got some paper and stuff for you! No where near as much last time, but something is better than nothing!

Sending the trade, mmk?

-Tragar

Tragar

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:42 pm
BUMP for Koro!!!!  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games