[[My color will be white but why pick a color in the first place??]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:36 pm
tair12
((cause we're bored..why else? lol))  

MargaretDot

MargaretDot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:46 pm
When lunch time came around, the alarm on Rin's cell phone went off waking her up from her nap. As she opened her eyes she was suddenly very confused, forgetting where she was, it took a few minutes but she finally remembered she fell asleep in the girls locker room next to the gym. She quickly got up, gather her stuff and headed to lunch. She knew skipping class on the first day of school probably wasn't the smartest thing to do but she didn't want to go to class when she was still dreading ever moving there. When she entered the cafeteria she imeaditely walked over to the vending machines and bought a bag of chips and a soda. She sat down quietly at one of the tables and munched on her snacks while texting her old friends on her phone. After a few more minutes more people starting entering the cafeteria. She looked around hoping to find a friendly face to sit next to now.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:16 pm
Takes outpizza for lunch and pizza is green "Great, leftovers. This sucks." Sits there with no food. (I will rarly post)  

HaloNaruto11

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:46 am
Tai went to the cafeteria and took out his lunch, and ate chicken wings, soup and pizza, donuts and drank soda and was socializing with his friends  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:55 am
Blood Crazed Squirel
tair12
((cause we're bored..why else? lol))

((both wrong. It's so we can see which character is talking because some people are RPing multiple characters. Its a way of easily seeing who is talking when there are so many of us.))  

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:01 am
The 5th period bell rang. Rianna was lucky to have 5th period lunch, or so people tell her. She headed to her locker in hopes of seeing Hanna there.

As she rounded the corner she saw her friend leaning against the lockers.

"What's wrong, Hanna. You look so freaking bummed? It's so freaking crowded here anymore, why don't we go get lunch down the street and eat outside for once. They you can tell me what's bothering you?"

Rianna was supprised at her sudden concern for the underclassmen. But this was the first person who actually talked to her here. So the strange feeling was quickly shooken off.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:12 pm
Adam who was lucky enough to get a sandwich from a student walked to his next class, which was science his worst subject. " Science, time for hell now." He walks in and plops his head on his desk and starts to mumble somthing to himself.  

HaloNaruto11

unguluck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:44 pm
Hanna nodded to Ri, head light. "That's a good idea..." her vioce was empty, her mind a thousand miles away, then suddenly it crashed back into her head. "Hey!" she said, her eyes suddenly bright. "You're good with guy problems right?!"
She's an upperclassman, Hanna thought to her self, Of course she's had guy experience!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:45 pm
Rianna's eyes got wide as Hanna blurted out those words... "You're good with guy problems right..."

A wave of emotion flooded Ri's mind. No one knows about her. How she was broken. How she swore off men and only loved art.

"I...uh.. wouldn't say that..." Rianna said trailing off. "Why don't we just go get some food," She said as she walked to towards the front doors. All she could think about at that moment was to run away from that question and do something destructive. All she had was her cigarettes...

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

unguluck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:33 pm
"Ok!" Hanna hopped along beside Ri, when they exited the school front doors is when Hanna started explaining. How surprised and happy she was to have been asked out by Isaac, but how nervous and compelled she felt to obey him or to make him happy. She knew that wasn't right, but she liked him. "Ri, can I get a little advice from you! I mean being older and all! Besides that your my friend!" she gave puppy dog eyes. "Please!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:51 pm
"Science what a walk through the park" and Somano walked towards the science classroom and the professor said " Time to partner up because this activity requires group work,. " and Tai had no one to partner up with except Adam and he partnered up with him and said "Well looks like we have to be partner up wether we like it or not "  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:19 pm
"I, uh. I'm not sure what kind of advice you want from me Hanna." Rianna replied as they came to the front door of the local deli. "I mean, didn't you just meet him, as in the same day he asked you out. Something seems fishy to me there. He just got here. It seems to me like he's just using you. But then again, all men do that. They just..." Rianna trailed off, realizing she was going on a rant.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:21 pm
"They all just what?" Hanna encouraged her. She felt that maybe Ri wasn't the best person to ask, but she did make alot of valid points, besides, her stomach was growling as she ordered a turkey sub with everything but mustard, she hated mustard!  

unguluck

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:29 pm
Isaac was out of his classes for sometime for lunch. He looked around as he headed to the cafeteria. When he got in the chatter was so loud he could barely hear himself thinking. He bumped into a few people as he walked around looking for Hanna. He felt like since he hadn't any experiece with girls that he did something wrong when he asked her out. He didn't know what he was doing he was just happy to be around her. Earlier than he had hoped the lunch bell rang. He didn't care that he was starving he just wanted to apologize. When everyone left the cafeteria Isaac went back to his locker to get his books. Math class was next. As he walked in the bell rang and the teacher locked the doors immediantly. Isaac sat down slumped in his chair. He felt like she was avoiding him now. He felt horrible about what happened. What happened Hanna? You left me hanging when I really needed to talk to you.... As Isaac thought this the teacher was barking at a kid sitting in the front for not paying attention. Isaac decided to listen but his mind was truly on Hanna.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff