Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Digi-Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Jonny climbed to the top of the slope shortly after Gage. Seemed that was going to be his place, a short second to the now white haired tamer. As he passed over the lip, Hopmon hurried over, and began to nuzzle Jonny's leg.

Picking up the small purple digimon, Jonny also noticed a pair of notes on the ground. He picked them up, read them once, and then handed them over to Gage. Sighing inwardly, he looked back to the other two tamers. "So, what's the plan now? I think we should move somewhere, standing in the middle of a barren wasteland filled with the equivalent of Digimon ghosts is not my idea of a fun time."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:44 am
(Cough cough* The notes we left...read 'em! *cough cough)  

Amias Nicht

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:24 pm
(Yes sad )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:17 am
"Agreed.. I..oh"
Kaya swayed dangerously but was quickly caught around the waist by Renamon who held both her tamer and Piedmons digiegg close to her
"Mistress please stay calm, battling right after your revival has cost you much of your strength"
The red haired girl shook her head
"I am fine"
She stepped forwards away from her digimon, her eyes glazing over quite quickly
"See? Just peachy..nnn.."
Renamon scowled
"Mistress"
"Okay, maybe a little dizzy but that's understandable i was thrown 3 metres backwards when that stupid chaos seadramon attacked Cherubimon"
The girl stared at Gage
"Speaking of digimon, Veemon is right Gage, your hair DID turn white after you used the core, perhaps it is some kind of sign?"  

Little Pinch of Ginger

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:40 pm
Gage felt uncomfortable being the center of attention, since he had no idea what was happening. “I’m sure it nothing, but I must agree with Stryker. It would be best if we make a quit exit form this waist.” He said quickly trying to change the subject. He turned and looked back toward the place they had come from before the battle, “We passed through a town after we left the Dark Ocean to get here, perhaps that would be a good spot to stock up on supplies.”  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm
"Sounds like a plan." Jonny began to march in the direction of the town they had traveled through, then noticed no one else was with him. "Hey, come on! Let's get a move on!" he shouted, jumping up and down and waving. Hopmon let out a little sigh, but didn't say anything.

[EXIT Jonny and Hopmon to Drive City]  

iDragow

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:35 pm
Gage ran after Jonny, with Veemon and patamon following close behind. The human stopped to look back at Kaya. She had always been a friend to him and she seemed like such a nice girl. But Gage could not shake the feeling that one day, her alliance to Lucemon would force them to take opposing sides. Gage was after all the Avatar for Azulongmon, that from what he understood about the dynamics of the digital world that meant they would evenly need to fight each other. He was wondering if Kaya had realized this yet. “Will you be joining us Miss Kaya?” Gage asked, unsure if she would want to continue traveling with them. Turning back he ran off toward the city lights in the distance.

((Exit Gage, Veemon, and Patamon to Drive City))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:11 pm
(YOU FORGOT THE DANG NOTES *cough* *cough*)  

Hurricane_hedgehog

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:28 pm
((The notes seem a little ridicules, for one, its a freaking large battlefield... the chances of our characters finding them is slim, not to mention that ITS A FREAKING BATTLEFIELD!!! If we saw pieces of paper lying around, our characters would probably just assume its trash and ignore it...

It's a rather small digital world, I'm sure we will bump into each other with out the need for post-its!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:31 pm
( neutral , I put mine right by the hole you guys went in....it had your name on it.... Epic puts his right next to mine neutral , Not hard to miss neutral )  

Hurricane_hedgehog

iDragow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:15 pm
((Hurricane, dude, I added your note into my post. Just calm down already. Like Gage said, we're bound to run into each other again. It's all good in the hood.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:39 am
(exit to drive city, Kaya and all her digimons)  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 am
(Enter Dom and AgumonDS from the great cannyon.)

They enter the vast empty plains with nothing but barron ground and data flying above them. "What it this Dom?" AgumonDS asked with a scared tone in his voice.
Dom knealt down to his level and looked him in the eyes. "I don't know but I heard that there was a great war hear long ago." He stood up and looked around. There was nothing and no-one if they wanted to live they had to get moving. Dom pulled out some snacks from his bag and split them between themselfs. Dom had given Agumon slightly more but he had just digivolved twice. Once they had finished the food they got going and walked a long distance. A Sealsdramon was leading a group of Commandramon where getting close and with no place to hide they had to run. But a Commandramonsaw them and began to fire and so did the others they all charged appart from the Sealsdramon who stayed back. AgumonDS snarled at them and fired some blasts back at them but they had numbers on their side so what could they do?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:57 am
Then Agumon stepped up and looked at his claw. "Dom I'll fight aslong as I am protecting you." He then Digivolved into GeoGreymon and Swooped Dom in up in his claw then turned to the Commandramon and fired a Mega Flame at them which burnt them to a crisp. He then charged at Sealsdramon growling and jumped into the air but Sealsdramon jumped above him so GeoGreymon used Horn Impulse which stabbed right through him. Then they landed on the floor and Dom climbed onto GeoGreymons shoulder as the walked towards drive city but a Tankdramon and a Darkdramon followed from behind them.  

Doranak

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:12 am
A rocket hit GeoGreymon in the back shacking him and Dom. They turned around to see the two digimon Tankdramon and Darkdramon bahind them. A champion doesn't stand a chance against these two. they began to attack sending blasts at Geogreymon which could seriosly hurt him. GeoGreymon was attacked so much he reverted to his rookie form AgumonDS. Just as all hope seemed like it was gone, a shadowy figure on the horizon was getting closer. He had a sword gripped in his hand and a cape blowing in the wind. The Tankdramon laughed at Dom's glimmer of hope in his eye and smacked him. Now all you could here on the quiet plains was a roar, a lions roar. The next thing anyone saw was the figure jumping up and slicing Tankdramon into two on the way down. Darkdramon tilted his head towards him and asked. "You, you are Ban-tyo." He swung his lance at him but Bantyo Leomon guarded it with his sword.
Bantyo Leomon had pure anger in his eyes and voice as he said. "You hurt my tamer, and for that you will pay." He jumped over Darkdramon and cut his head clean off. "We should go fast." Bantyo said with a scared tone in his voice. He put Dom on his back and Agumon DS was put into Dom's digivice. Then Bantyo ran to Drive city.
(Exit Dom, Bantyo Leomon and AgumonDS exit to drive city.)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games