Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:34 pm
Something is not right here Barbamon  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:47 pm
“It is quite a pleasure to meet you Sir Wisemon, I am Gage,” He said with a slight bow of his head toward the proprietor. Gage glanced around the shop, far more impressive then he had expected. He started wandering around looking at the various wears. Seeing piles of old digivices concerned him slightly. He didn’t believe any tamer would give up their digivice willingly, and he wondered how these particular items had been acquired. Gage motioned to the patamon riding on his shoulder, and the oversized hamster began flapping its ears and flew off. The creature hovered over the food shelves looking over the stock trying to pick out items that would keep well over long travels.

The Human poked around the selection of tamer wears. He found an assortment of cards that are generally used with a D-Arc type digivices. Jonny’s D-Conn was modified to work with Cards, so Gage began to flip through the box looking for any cards that might come in handy later. After pick several out he moved over to a shelf that had an assortment of clothing that appeared to be tailored for humans. Gage wondered about how these items had been acquired as well, but thought it better not to ask. Poking through the assortment he found a shirt that appeared to be padded with an extremely durable material. “Hmmm, normally I wouldn’t find much need for armor, but we have had to dodge a few arrows since arriving here... I suppose its better to be prepared.” He picked up the shirt and continued to wander around the store. “You have quite an assortment here Sir Wisemon, I’m curious what do you have in the way of Digi-Metal?”  

SkyCore

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:54 am
Kaya stared at one of the shelf’s filed with different digivices, she could remember who most of them had belonged to, there was the purple one with the stickers, that one had belonged to the girl with the Leomon.. Ouch, she had cried a lot..
Kaya took a step back, away from the shelf and the started rummaging through some of the other stuff, there was some very neat things every now and then, some of them seemed very ancient, she wished that she had Piedmon with her, he would know what some of this junk was just by glancing at it

“Digi metal aye?”
The old digimon rubbed the back of his head with one clawed hand, glowing red eyes squinting back and forth from the shelf's to Gage
“I’m quite sure I have some, but I do not recall where I put..”
Kaya snickered
“If its metallic then it is in the back along with the seadramon head armor and the leather stuff Wiz”
The ultimate digimon whined
“ I knew that! It hard to remember everything when you reach my age, you know that child”
The redhead merely shrugged and grabbed her light brown Patamon before he robbed the entire candy shelf of its contents. The old digimon waved one hand and a rather large table filled with all sorts of chest plates, armors, wrist bands and metals appeared in front of his desk along with some other junk. The old digimon smiled at the male tamer
“There you go my little friend, look all you want”
Kaya had paused and looked at the table with a squeal
“THAT´S MINE!!”
The girl threw herself at the table where a blue digivice was lying on top of a deform piece of metal, she stared at the small thing with her eyes glazed over
“It is, I don’t believe it, I thought it had been destroyed when I…”
She smiled weakly before she turned to the old digimon
“How much for this?”
The digimon snickered
Just take it, its ours anyway, as long as your real partner is out there and you’re here I cant sell it without it backfiring anyway”
The redhead nodded silently. She held up the digivice so that Patamon could see it
“Kaya, what´s that?”
The girl smiled
“This is my first digivice, I had this one before I chose to have Metamormon as my partner instead of.. whoever they partnered me with originally..”
The baby digimon started intently at the thing. Kaya turned to Gage and waved the device at him
“See Gage, my old digivice!.”
She turned towards the table once more with a thoughtful look in her eyes
“I have no idea if any of this is actual digi-metal”

“Whoever they are they are getting closer”
Metalgarurumon growled and took a step towards one of the buildings where he could scent strangers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:26 am
Hurricane began to Walk into town, With His Digimon behind him. As Hurricane arrived in the middle in a collection of shops he noticed a Wisemon and Some Humans in his shop. Hurricane pondered for a moment. He wondered whom those Tamers Were. Hurricane decided to Walk inside. As He walked inside, He Saw Gage and Ms. Kaya. As Hurricane walked inside, All But Sentinal couldn't fit in. Crimson and Sentinal had de-digivolved to Their In-Training forms. Crimson had walked in and hopped on Hurricane's head by jumping on some shelves, causing some stuff to fall off.Sentinal does the Same but Hops on Hurricane's shoulder instead. Chaos and Crescent teleport inside to Hurricane's Digi-Watch. Hurricane swiftly ducks down to the ground to catch each vase or Digivice. After Carefully putting everything back where it came from. Hurricane sighed "Wow....Crimson....You get on my nerves alot >:C ....." Hurricane sighs and comes upon a Very Weird Digivice. The Device was very Old and looked very similar to Those V-Tamer Digivices.  

Hurricane_hedgehog

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:44 pm
Asuramon chopped the air with his hand, signaling for the competitors to begin combat. As soon as the hand came to a stop, Ravemon shot forward, sword unsheathed, aiming for Jonny. Caught entirely by suprise, the tamer couldn't move fast enough. Before Ravemon could strike his target, however, his blade clashed with something. Justimon had leaped forward, and stopped the Bird King's sword with his metal arm.

The two leaped backward, and then shot forward, clashing with their metallic limbs. Justimon's arm had changed to his Critical Arm, so that the two could go blade-to-blade.

Jonny looked from the two toward the other opponent, just in time to duck a huge shuriken. It drew back on the spring-like arms of Shurimon, and he launched his other hand-held weapon at the tamer, trying to hit him before he could move. Jonny rolled on his shoulder, and grabbed the arm. It felt like a vine, and his first instinct was to let go, but he had kept it from recoiling just to strike him again.

He grabbed the coiled end on the other side of his fist with his free hand, swung it up over his head, and flung it, trying to hit Shurimon with his own attack. The ninja side-stepped the shuriken, but was at awkward footing, not ready to counter-attack. Jonny was able to take the initiative.

He charged the leaf ninja, coming low and fast. When he got within range, he threw his fist at the head of the ninja. The Shurimon pulled back, but the punch had been a diversion. Jon dropped quickly, trying to kick the ninja's legs out from under him. However, he never made contact. Before his kick landed, Shurimon had dissapeared in a puff of smoke.

Justimon had begun to gain some footing in the sword duel. He attacked up high, causing Ravemon to move his center of gravity, so that it wasn't over his feet. He then swept his right leg in a tight arc, knocking Ravemon over. Justimon pulled his Critical Arm back, the blade hissing slighty, preparing to deliver a strike that wouldn't kill, but would make the bird ninja unable to continue. It never landed, as a sharp pain sliced through Justimon's left thigh and right shoulder.

Shurimon had teleported to the other side of the arena, near his brother's fight, and launched his twin blades out once more, this time finding his mark. The digimon let out a cry of pain as he fell to one knee, and Ravemon capitalized. He kicked out, knocking Justimon over, and scrambled to get his own footing.

Jonny heard the cry and turned to see his partner laying on his back, Ravemon almost standing, and Shurimon standing by, his arms ready once more to launch one of his ranged melee attacks. "What can I do...?" he said, his thoughts escaping his lips. What had he been thinking? He was no ninja, there was no way he could compete with their speed and skill. This was suicide, and it was about to cost him his partner.

"Spirit Digivolve Ready." He heard a voice, and looked at his wrist. The small statue he had found/made in the Digi-Battlefield was in the center of the LCD screen, and the material surrounding it had risen up a bit. Something began to tingle in his left hand, so he looked over there.

A ring of white energy had formed circling his palm. Jonny stared in wonder, and then back at his D-Conn. The screen looked almost like a channel, just big enough for the ring to fit into... "Alright, let's see what this does... Execute!"

He lifted his left hand up to his right elbow, and ran it the full length of his lower arm to run directly across the LCD screen of his wrist digivice. Upon contact with the lens, his hand started to pause, hitting some kind of resistance. The digivice was reading his fractal code, but he had no way of knowing it, continuing to push his hand, trying to get it through the channel.

After a bit of struggling, his left hand shot away. The ring had cleared the D-Conn, and it had gotten just what it needed. There was a sudden burst of power as Jonny's clothing began to dissolve off his body. His physical mass was also evaporating, flesh and bone converting into data and energy until his form was no more then a glowing red silhouette of his former self.

Ghost images of pieces of armor began to float over his energy silhouette, moving into place over his body. Once they were all aligned properly, they slowly closed in, encasing themselves over the energy being that Jon had become. A bright flash erupted from his chest, and color drained into the shapes, as well as himself.

He had grown to be just as tall as the other digimon in the battle, and his attire had changed completely. He was now dressed in a black skin-tight battle suit. Over this was a set of armor, in varying shades of red with gold trim. The armor was designed to protect his body, while not hindering movement. It had a slightly oriental theme about it. The mask greatly resembled the Greymon family line of digimon, and his blond hair now cascaded down to his lower back. He was down on one knee, his right fist against the ground, head bowed.

"Agunimon!" Both Ravemon and Shurimon froze, and turned toward the tamer in surprise. The entire crowd looked as though they were in shock. Agunimon raised his head, and chuckled a little. "Heh... Looks like things just got interesting..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:33 pm
Veemon stopped pacing and looked at the ground sadly, he didn’t like getting snapped at. And he hadn’t meant to give the large machine wolf a headache. As Metal Garurumon approached one of the building Veemon snapped out of his depression and rushed over hading behind one of the larger digimon’s steel legs. A few moments later there was a loud, girlish scream coming from the alleyway next to the building. Veemon Jumped out form behind the Metal Wolf’s leg and ran toward the sound, “I think someone’s in trouble.” Suddenly becoming extremely brave, the digimon charged around the corner.

Several yards in front of him he could make out two digimon. Sliding to a stop on the wet, filth covered streets, Veemon looked up to see an Impmon back up against a wooden barrier blocking the alley. And in front of him was a yellow ball-like digimon with triangular ears, and a long purple striped tail. Veemon pointed at the Impmon, “Don’t I know you from somewhere?” he thought for a moment... “Hey! You better not be scaring that little baby digimon there!” he proclaimed trying to look tough.

Impmon pressed its back up againts the wooded barrier as if he was tyring to press himself through it. “K-keep it away!” it screamed as it fell onto its tail, the turned and started pawing at the wooden planks trying to scratch his way to the otherside. For whatever reason this Rookie level digimon had suddenly become terrified of the weaker Nyaromon.

Veemon tumbled over onto the floor in shock and embarasment. “You have GOTTA be kidden me!” he muttered wondering how this Impmon could posibly bcoem terrifed of a harmless infant digimon.

The Nyaromon merely giggled and bounced in place thinking that the Impmon was playing with it. Impmon let out another scream, covered its head with its hands and closed its eyes. “Make it go away!” it coughed a few times and started shaking with fear.

Veemon remained lying on the floor, he kept thinking and suddenly remembered the Impmon that had crashed their picnic back at the dark ocean. “Can’t be!” he said in disbelief. They had lost track of that Impmon after entering Drive city on their way to face Nagato for the final time. There’s no way it could be the same Impmon, THAT Impmon had stood up to a Champion level Stingmon with out flinching... but this creature was afraid of his own shadow?  

SkyCore

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 pm
The human-spirit digimon charged forward, running at amazing speeds. The closest opponent was Ravemon, so he started there. When he get close, he kicked out his leg, spinning around. The bird ninja was so surprised by the sudden appearance that the only thing he could do was protect his chest from the blow. The force of the attack still pushed him backward about ten feet.

Agunimon didn't waste any time, turning on Shurimon. He once more dashed forward, trying to maximize the element of surprise. He leaped into the air, kicked out with his right leg. Suddenly, the foot, and most of the lower leg, caught fire, giving him the appearance of being aflame. "BLAZE KICK!"

The kick landed, striking the leaf ninja in the chest. The attack packed so much power that the Shurimon was launched through the air, landing with a solid thud about 15 feet away. His shirt was a bit singed, and his eyes were half-closed, a sign that the digimon was now unconcious.

He turned toward Ravemon slowly, intimidatingly. The ninja readied himself, unsure for the first time whether or not he could win this fight. The two fighters stared each other down for what felt like hours. Suddenly, without warning, Ravemon shifted his weight to his back foot, and launched forward.

The ninja never made it. As he closed the distance between his opponent, he felt a blow crash down near the base of his neck, and then darkness overwhelmed him. Justimon was standing wobbily, his metal hand held flat. He had struck Ravemon in a pressure point, rendering him unconcious. Just like that, the fight was over.

It took a few moments for the crowd to take everything in, but when it had, it began to shrink as the people all went back to their business, their spirits downtrodden. They had to make ready for Ravemon to leave...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, the sensei of the resistance woke up. He was propped up against a low wall, his right arm resting in his lap. He looked up and saw Gaiomon standing over him. "I take it that I lost..." The dragon man digimon gave a single nod.

Ravemon nodded back, and looked out over the grounds. Asuramon had the group out infront of the building, once more going through their training drills, but many were shooting curious glances in the sensei's direction. "Well, I suppose we need to get ready. The leader of the resistance shall be-" "Me."

The two digimon turned, and saw Jonny approaching the pair, his hands in his pockets. The Gaiomon growled low in his throat, his hand reaching for his sword. Ravemon held out a steadying hand, never braking eye contact with the tamer. "You said that if you win, you wanted my brother and I to join you. Is that not what we agreed?"

Jonny grinned, and looked down at his feet for a moment. "Yeah, that was the agreement. But I never said that I was leaving. I can't. When I took this orb, I promised to uphold truth and justice throughout the land for the inhabitants of this world. So, I have to stay and fix things here, no matter what." He looked back up, once more meeting Ravemon's eyes. The bird ninja's lips slowly began to grin themselves.

"Alright. Do as he says. Prepare the meeting room, we need to announce the change of power." The Gaiomon nodded to Ravemon, and then headed into the building. With a grunt of effort, Ravemon managed to stand up, making his way to Jonny. "Any idea what your first order of business will be, tamer?"

Jon's eyes wandered from the ninja's, to the horizon just over the protective walls of the headquarters. "Yeah... If we want to have an effective resistance force against whatever is going on here, we're going to need more warriors. I think it's time we start recruiting. You can fill me in on what's going on here while we make our way to the meeting room." Placing an arm around Ravemon's shoulders, Jonny helped the digimon back into the main complex.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:19 am
Hurricane after thinking for a moment realized another place Kazuku could have gone. Hurricane quikcly runs outside, the little bell rings as this is done. Hurricane stands in the middle of the street, he begins to focus, soon a Green Glowing energ is around. Hurricane Let's All his Digimon out of the Digivice. Hurricane looks up to Chaos and says, "We need to Get To The Dark Pit, I have a feeling something bad might be there......" Chaos nodded to Hurricane's request, he picked everyone up except for Crescent and sped towards The Dark Pit.

[Hurricane and Digimon leave for Dark Pit]  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:56 pm
Metamormon stared in disbelief at the scene in front of him though none of his confusion could be seen on the surface of his cold, emotionless exterior. The wolf digimon had a hard time believing that the bad mannered, loud mouthed impmon was the same Impmon they had seen at the beach but the scent was the same even though it was now covered by the scents of sweat and fear as well.
The shape shifter walked towards the baby digimon with a roll of his eyes and his entire body started changing as he approached.
The metal melted and was deleted to make room for a much smaller and more fragile build underneath.
Blue hide turned into silky, white fur, paws were covered by striped leather and ears grew larger to adapt properly, the red eyes glowed for several long seconds until they were a heavenly blue.
Gatomon walked towards the giggling baby digimon, it took a few seconds before she got accustomed to the new body, it had been so long since she had used the Gatomon form because it had been that form she had been in most of them time back when she had been courting Hagurumon. She could feel the light hearted giddy, slightly bitchy feeling she got whenever she chose a female body.

The cat digimon smiled warmly at the child before she kneeled down to it
“Hey sweetie, I think your scaring mister, big and bad here, you don’t want to do that do you?”
The baby digimon looked confused for a moment but then shook her head weakly.
Gatomon smiled and picked the small baby up after putting down Piedmons digi egg. The baby chuckled and wagged her tail in glee.
Blue eyes sought out Impmons and the female smirked evilly at him
“Soo… you can bad mouth a digimon far stronger than you but your afraid of a little baby”
She snorted
“what a braaave digimon”

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:46 am
((we entuh frum teh dark pit.))
charie came to the city, still riding unimon. "so this is drive city, huh?"
"ah, this place brings back so many memories..." "this place looks so dull and lifeless..." "wars. poverty. different reason have plunged this place into the dark. I used to live here, you know." "really?" "when I was a demimeramon. this place was lively. I left for a while to seek a tamer, and when I came home as a tapirmon, the place was like this. I had no idea what happened." "and do you now?" "no. when I came back, all my friends and family ere gone. even my mega brother skullmammothmon. I fled to network city, and used the internet to find a tamer." "and you found me." "right, I stayed in several human's computers, but none of them seemed right. then I found you. by the way, you really should get a translater on your computer." "why?" "well, when you travel from a computer in india to iceland, the language is bound to change" he said. they landed in a large clearing.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:53 am
[Hurricane renters from Dark Pit]

After Defeating Daemon's countless armies, Hurricane had gone unconsious in Crimson's Hands who was now a Gallantmon, Crimson began to walk to the area Where He saw Gage and Kaya. The Ground shook with power everytime Crimson took a Step. Sentinal,Crescent and Chaos Had De-Digivolved. Sentnal had stayed ou By The rest had went into The Digivice. Sential now also in Crimson's Hands he wondered for a moment if Hurricane was going to be ok. Crimson de-digivolved to Growlmon, still carrying Hurricane and Sentinal, Sentinal had become DemiVeemon. Crimson was yelling out in the street "Gage?! Kaya! Johhny?! Where Are You Guys?!" Crimson noticed a Impmon was cowring in fear from a little Nyaromon, "Wow......what a Chicken...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:09 am
unimon and charie walked through the city, talking about thier lives. charie told unimon about her ife in iceland, how her father had died, and how her mom probably missed her. while unimon explained how he was jealous since he never had a mom. unaware, that they could be mugged at any minute.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:29 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Kaiza enter from the dark pit

After leaving his Vajiramon and Wingdramon behind to protect over Soma Kaiza found himself in drive city again, Kaiza look over then walk forward searching for the others

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:34 am
"hey look!it's toan! hi toan!" shouted charie, waving with her hand that didn't have leopardmon's sword in it.  

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:43 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Kaiza saw charie and flew over to her "Hay" Kaiza notice the sword "Where you get that? and have you seen any trouble yet?"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games