Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavruck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:58 pm
Just then the flaming part of the room is turned into winter wasteland, just like the other half. The ground split around him and he was left floating in a sea of ice. To make matters worse, he could feel his body heat rise quickly. Within seconds, he radiated with heat and the small slab of ice melted. He quickly jumped to the next one but the same thing happened. "Aww man. I guess this is training my heat power." he said jumping from one ice burg to the next.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:24 am
((Hello. Where is everyone?))  

Mavruck

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:26 am
(Here.)

Sean decided that it would probably be a good idea to stop playing the piano for now, so he got up and walked around the room. However, his steps reverberated throughout the room, causing all the remaining glass objects to shatter as well. Once they had shattered, the glass pieces reassembled themselves, causing the objects to reform. "Okay...I guess I'll need to try a bit harder this time."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:14 am
Ken kept jumping from one iceberg to the next. The heat instantly melted the ice. "This is getting repetitive."  

Mavruck

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:07 pm
rick couldnt dodge 4 much longer." stressed ok, since i cant dodge lightning..then ill bsorb it!."Alightning bolt came straight @ rick...but he was right." eek im not hurt but i feel stronger now. So by absorbing electricity i become stronger."rick absorb all lightning bolts and he was soon able charge up mega lightning bolt." cool heh, cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:35 pm
everyone shot out of the foldable room and then the bell began to ring "i love this class," luke said leaving and his stomach began to growl

"oh man i really hope lunch comes soon im starving,' luke said laughing and rubbing his stomach  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:47 am
"I know what you mean. I'm hungry too." said Chase standing. "I love this class...except for the ice berg part." He takes out his classroom schedule and looks at the next class. "We have weapon training next."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:46 pm
Leon, still unconscious, shot out of his fold able and hit the ground hard. The impact woke him up. Still dazed, he watched his classmates leave the room. As he realized what was going on, he hopped up and scurried after everyone, he arrived in time to hear what class was next. "So guys, what happened back there, and, wait, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME! scream " Leon shouted at his classmates.  

Sly_Shino

Mavruck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:21 pm
"Oops. My bad. Sorry. I guess we were just in a hurry to get to our next class. We didn't know you were still knocked out." said Chase rubbing the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:34 pm
"sorry bud," luke said laughing
"hey weapon class is something i cant wait for i need to be able to master any weapon because with my power i can create any weapon i want and so i need to learn how to use it," luke said ready  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:37 pm
"Yeah. Wait... my power is a form of energy...I think." said Chase scratching his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:42 am
lol "lets just have fun and then i think it will be lunch after this right," luke said laughing and rubbing his growling stomach  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:15 am
"Yeah ok. Now that you mention it, I'm hungry too." Chase started walking to class then suddenly stopped. "Anyone know where the next class is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:38 pm
As the others were talking about weapons class, Sean realized that he wasn't proficient with any weapons at all. Crap! I'm going to flunk this class for sure! Out loud, however, his sentence was quite different. "Weapons class, huh? I guess it won't be so bad..."  

Chikyu Kodomo

Sly_Shino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:25 am
"Wow, this looks like fun." said Leon heading strait to a sword. "Cool, look at this thing, I thought these were like extinct with all the high tech weapons now a days." he put his hand on the blade and right when he touch it, his arm started to become the same metal as the sword, and it was spreading up his arm until he let go and it was at his shoulder, his right arm completely metal. (I decided to take that idea) "What the Heck! eek " Leon freaked out.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games