Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If_you_saw_my_world

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:06 pm
Hi... I am If_you_saw_my_world. To know move about me you can check out my profile (changes alot). I love getting comment and new friends blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:14 pm
Just joined! Hello all.

You can call me Calli or just Cal.

I enjoy making new friends. :]  

Calli2468

Beloved Raider

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:17 pm
yay! new people! whee

a kinky lemur! awesome! i haveith a question for the kinky lemur . . .how do you pronouce the word "scones"? and what be your favorite type?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:18 pm
Calli2468
Just joined! Hello all.

You can call me Calli or just Cal.

I enjoy making new friends. :]
That was quick! 8D
Welcome!!  

comfylove
Crew

Lopie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:19 pm
Comfortably invited meee. x3

I'm from wordgames and my name is Alicia or Canelopie, whichever is easier to remember or more fun to say.

Oy. Hi! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:21 pm
-Canelopie-
Comfortably invited meee. x3

I'm from wordgames and my name is Alicia or Canelopie, whichever is easier to remember or more fun to say.

Oy. Hi! ^^
You can call me Comfy!
A loooot of WG'ers are here now. :]
Oh, and I love your new avatar!  

comfylove
Crew

indieannajones

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:23 pm
comfortably_dumb
THE Kinky Lemur
Hey! :] *spazwave*

I'm Anna/Basil/whatever you want to call me, really. From that mitteny-shaped bit up top of the States.
I was invited by Muskratio. (Fank yew!)

I like... uh... scones? Among many other things...
LMFAO you commented my profile! 8D
SMALL WORLD!

... it IS, after all! (lyk u see whut i did thar? ;p)

Quote:
a kinky lemur! awesome! i haveith a question for the kinky lemur . . .how do you pronouce the word "scones"? and what be your favorite type?

I say "skohwns." ^^ I'm partial to anything of the cinnamon variety. I had a really freakin' excellent white chocolate raspberry one today...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:28 pm
I was invited by Muskratio. :D

I'm an A/M/C-er and Cosplay and Conventions chatter(Although I RP too >_>;; ). Oh,joy.Just about everyone calls me either Panda or the character which I'm currently cosplaying with my avveh(Right now,it's Ryuuguu Rena from Higurashi no Naku Kro ni/Kai <_<;; But I sometimes mess with the avveh.) I'm a Texan,but I swear,if any of you try that silly cowboy crap(I'm really,really sick of it)...-cracks knuckles- >D

So,hellos peoples. :D

(-hates gaia admins were too lazy to fix up the guilds-I keep on going to a forum instead of posting...D< )

Oyashiro-Tan

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:31 pm
THE Kinky Lemur
Ky Jelly

I say "skohwns." ^^ I'm partial to anything of the cinnamon variety. I had a really freakin' excellent white chocolate raspberry one today...

ah . . . so i dont think im going crazy. my boss always asks me to check if the coffee shop on campus has any "skontzes" and my brain is like, wtf? is that how "scones" is pronounced?

white chocolate raspberry . . . .yummy . . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:38 pm
I am just here for some lovin XD  

Asuka teh muleh

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:38 pm
Asuka_Lei

woot lovin! *gives good lovins* wink  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:43 pm
Ky Jelly
Asuka_Lei

woot lovin! *gives good lovins* wink
alright! ninja *enjoys some ky lovin!* ninja  

Asuka teh muleh

indieannajones

4,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:53 pm
Ky Jelly
THE Kinky Lemur
Ky Jelly

ah . . . so i dont think im going crazy. my boss always asks me to check if the coffee shop on campus has any "skontzes" and my brain is like, wtf? is that how "scones" is pronounced?

white chocolate raspberry . . . .yummy . . . .

haha, i knew somebody who'd say it "skontzes" too! i never knew what they were talking about... i was like, skontz? is that, like, strudel's second cousin?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:53 pm
heya, I post many places, so I'm not really a regular of anywhere. I hang out most in the Avatar Arena forum. My profile will tell you some stuff about me and there are photos and stuff in my journal. (:  

Szinriia

Sparkly Gekko

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:55 pm
Szinriia
heya, I post many places, so I'm not really a regular of anywhere. I hang out most in the Avatar Arena forum. My profile will tell you some stuff about me and there are photos and stuff in my journal. (:
I love your avatar. emo  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games