Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:28 am
While everyone was talking, Alyss slipped downstairs to her cell. She reached under the mattress and pulled out a sketch book and pencil. She went back to the cafeteria and grabbed a small cup of water. She went back to the playground and sat away from everyone, drawing. She looked at her picture and put a few drops of water on it. She held the sketchbook away and smiled wider. "Perfect," she whispered. She started giggling.

((The picture looks like this. http://khalivea.deviantart.com/art/go-away-88859440 ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:14 am
*passes out crying in my sleep*  

Taria180

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:54 pm
She walks into the cellar following Alyss. "Why do draw so many of those pictures?" Shesays with a not so much scared voice but more angry. "All you do is hurt. If not physically then mentally!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:54 pm
Alyss sighed. "That's exactly why I draw them. Because they hurt others." She flipped to an empty page. and made frustrated strokes with her pencil. Under her long bangs, her eyes were glaring angrily at the page. "How would you like it if people expected you to be a doctor or a lawyer when all you wanted to do was be an artist. Or even a singer. How would you like it if your parents abused you when you didn't follow their wishes. I wanted other people to know hurt, so I started drawing these types of pictures and listening to that type of music." Alyss looked down at Usagi and her expression softened. "I guess you're right. As usual. I did over react a little, didn't I." She put the sketch book in the ground and hugged her bunny tightly. "I'm sorry," she said quietly. She closed her eyes as she started silently crying.  

Mentha spicata

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:14 pm
Startled by your crying says, "Oh! I-im sorry. I didnt mean to make you cry!" she says and puts my hand on your sholder for comfort.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:28 pm
Icarus arrives in the outside area, his hands freshly bandaged by the medical staff. He looks slowly around at all the other patients outside with him, turns to face his left shoulder, where Airas sits perched as a nightingale "Airas, I know I havn't introduced myself to anyone yet, but this is the first sunlight we've seen in days, can't we at least take a little lay back and enjoy it first?" -pause as Airas responds- "come on! how about we just take a load off, and if anyone comes over or wants to talk to us, we'll talk? does that sound fair? you need to relax just as much as I do." -Airas nods-
Icarus walks over to the nearest tree, sticks his walking stick into the ground and sits down, resting his back against the trunk of the tree, Airas perched on the handle of his walking stick and closes his eyes.  

PH-ArcticFox

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:50 am
Alitza looks out the window and sees the boy who was taken away earlier. She gasped and fliped through her sketch book. "It's that picture! The voices were wrong."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:04 am
"Whatever," Alyss mumbled. She picked up her sketchbook and went back to her room. She sat on the bed and stared at the picture she had drawn. She shook her head and put it under the mattress. She started petting the top of Usagi's head and singing quietly.  

Mentha spicata

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:02 pm
Walks away. As she returns back out side she notices that Icarus is back. She walks over to him and Airas "Are your hands ok? They looked pretty bad. Hurt."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tammy had calmed down by then, and was slowly looking for everyone, wondering where they had gone. She saw the outside door open, and quickly ran out, flopping down on the grass, and rolling around. God, she LOVED outside!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kakra

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:17 pm
((sorry bout not being on at very convenient times for interacting with you guys, but I am in a different time zone from most of you, and I am still at school, I get to holidays next week though, and then It should be all good, hopefully))

punker4life19
Walks away. As she returns back out side she notices that Icarus is back. She walks over to him and Airas "Are your hands ok? They looked pretty bad. Hurt."

"Oh, Hi there. My hands? oh they're fine now," Icarus said, opening his eyes and reaching for his Walking Stick "I've always been a quick healer and the Nurses managed to get it all fixed up anyway." He said, rising to his feet.

"I'm Icarus by the way, and this is Airas," Icarus declaired, Pointing to Airas as she fluttered down to the ground, where she shifted yet again, into a ginger cat. "she is my Spiritual companion, she has been restless recently scince we have been couped up inside for a few days, she keeps changing form when she gets that way." he said, trying to explain Airas' constant change in appearance.
"We haven't had a chance to introduce ourselves to anyone scince the whole fight with the guards and all. What about you? What's your name?" He asked, extending his bandaged hand in greeting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:18 am
*KiKi blinked awakening than smiled and skipped out doors* Hey your the guy that tried to attack that guard it's nice to meet you im kiki! *shakes his extended hand*  

Taria180

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:36 am
"Hi there Kiki, pleased to meet you. I'm Icarus. This is Airas, my spiritual companion. All the Patients here seem to be able to see her, but nobody so far has been able to hear her other than me." He said, as Airas rubbed heself against Kiki's legs, purring loudly. "she seems to like you though, who knows, maybe you'll eventually be able to hear her too." Icarus said, smiling politely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:41 pm
Smiles sweetly. "Im Alexis! But my friends call my Alex.' She looks down at Airas. "Aww. She is so cute!"  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:59 pm
"it's pleasure to meet you Alex," Icarus looks down as Airas starts settling down to sleep at Alexis' feet "Airas says thank you," he said jokingly "so, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games