Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:29 pm
((Don't worry, I was busy for the past few weeks. I'l be heading through tonight/morning. You have one chance for a secure route through or find your own death waiting. ninja Oh I made Premades now, i'l use them until their filled.))

Tanaka started to take a step forward when a soft gentle hand landed on his shoulder, stopping him. He rolled his head back disappointed at the touch and knew who it was. "Atoli, not now, i'm about to "question" this girl." He said to the girl who had grabbed his shoulder.

Tilting her head to one side, Atoli took his sword out of his hand playfully and smiled. "No more killing random demons Tanaka. We're off schedule as is and Hiiaragi and Hanabele have been fighting for the last two hours." She said in his ear, pointing over to a man and woman attacking each other with their bare claws.

"Damnit, Atoli, wheres Kunio?" He asked her, sheathing his sword, after taking it from her, and yawning.

Atoli frowned and pointed to a unconcious body in the back of their cart. "He was out womanizing while we where at town, a whole gang of nearly thirty half-breeds jumped him, he took out four and injured most of them. He got hit in the head by the girl he was trying to get."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:31 pm
Avillon had followed Kaida to the bath house and wasn't surprise he had gone there. She snuck inside and found his remainder clothing and a stash of gold. Instantly she picked it and turned to leave however was face to face with a woman who worked at the house.

Avillon stiffened up and was scared to blink at the woman. She looked like a middled age woman who had bared 4 kids all one after the other, but still not too bad in shape.

"GOOD HEAVENS! LOOK AT YOU!"

"IM SORRY!" Avillon said bowing her head.
The woman began to take off Avillons clothing.
"You're in desperate need of a bath! Im glad you came when you did!"
Avillon yelped, she felt violated and dropped the sack of money that was Kaida's. She was instead pushed straight into the bath. Avillon popped her head up, but only revealed her eyes.

"now...when you're done, call me. Im Maria."

When the woman left Avillon the way she was. In the same pool as Kaida.
Im....in...Oh my god...she threw me in with him!??

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:46 pm
The woman looked down with a knowing smile at the bundle of money and placed it back into Katan's things. She did not like thevory in her bath house but she belived that a good bath could solve any foolish thoughts such as robbery. She then went back to her duty of patrolling the bath house while it was open.

Keeping his eyes closed Kaida did not see Avi get tossed/pushed into the spring by the old lady he was enjoying himself too much. He rolled his right scarred shoulder which was still sore from the succubus fight six months ago. He also stretched like a rather large cat popping some of his joints. He then set about scrubbing his dirty hair the golden blond color becomeing visible for the first time in weeks. When his hair was clean and the bangs hanging in his eyes he broceded to wash himself being sure to get every detail clean of dirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:54 pm
((heh our fearless leader must play XD other characters))

Avillon blinked and blushed as she stayed in her spot. Slowly she rose, covering her chest and turned her back so it was facing Kaida. It was a little embarrassing being in the same pool as him.

This isn't happening..
Avillon told herself as she peaked through her covered hand but returned to not looking as soon as he made another move.

This is...so not happening...

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:56 pm
((Hotsprings/baths are large and often we're coed during the time the roleplay was based. Useless little ninja fact. ninja ))

Tanaka threw a rock at Hiiaragi and hit him on the back of the head causing him to tumble on top of Hanabele. "Hey, knock it the hell off and hook the carts up!" He yelled at them, watching Kunio mount the second horse and Atoli the First. "Alright, Hey Hikari, we're leaving wake up." he said at the other cart. he watched his sister sit up rubbing her eyes, yawning, and tossed her two large bags of gold. "Your incharge of counting this bounty's payment." She nodded at him and lied bakc down opening the bags.

Hiiaragi watched Hanabele sheath her sword, as did he, and walk into the back of the carts. he followed behind Tanaka with a small sack of gold. "Tanaka, before Hanabele attacked me, I killed a H.V.B. accidently int he bar. Turns out he pissed off some of the wrong people. This is exactly three-thousands gold pieces, enough for five weeks worth of inn stay and food." he said, tossing the sack to Hikari.

Tanaka grinned and watched Hiiaragi as the sack hit Hikari's lap. "Good, we're only need one nights stay and food for the posion wastes." He said, climbing into the cart after Hiiragi.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:06 am
Kaida was almost done as he finished up washing his legs makeing sure the dirt between his toes were gone as well. Just then a man bearing clothes stood at the edge of the spring looking around till he found Kaida.

"Hey you blond guy! Your clothes are here!"

Lazily Kaida swam over to the edge of the spring no six feet from Avi. He did not smell her due to the fact everyones scent was overpowering and he was fogged out by the sulfer in the air. Without so much as a glimps of modesty he stood out of the water and bowed slightly to the man before grabbing his clothes.

"Thank you very much I got the gold for the delivery right this way."

Kaida led the man out of the springs and to where he kept his money and paid the man the other half of the charge. After the man had left slowly Kaida began to get dressed.

((I knew about the baths fact xD thats why i described them like that.))  

NakhtiChaos

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:15 am
(( >.< Im sure!))

Avillon blinked a few times, now a deep crimson from seeing Kaida. She turned away and sank in the water. It was one thing seeing him in the bath, but it was another to be shown more then what she wanted to see in the bath.

She closed her eyes and waited for the right moment to clean off and head out, without him around.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:15 am
(( xp ))

Tanaka closed his eyes sitting against the cart's cover. Kunio stood up Atoli jumped off the horse and into the cart as kunio climbed onto it. Looking over at her, he sighed. "Atoli, I've been awake for nearly one month, I'm not a full blooded Azure Wolf, I'l die just like humans if I don't sleep." He said to her, feeling her press her hand on his forehead.

"Tanaka, your running a high fever, you've been sick for nearly two weeks, you have abroken leg, which to me i'm surprised as to hwo fast you still are, and you have two concusions, your wounds are top pirority right now, not sleep." She said to him, holding her staff to his head as it vibrated with a pure white aura.

Blackened Daylight

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:34 am
Kaida smiles as he shrugged on his jacket over a nice clean white shirt and placed his goggles around his neck. His pants were a great fit as well as he fixed them up. He got his pack and his money when he reconized a set of clothes. They were avi's thinking back he remembered she had no money on her. Kaida felt sorry for her and she did help him.... or at least try to. Kaida's face went into his palm. Somedays I just want to kill my human compassion. reaching into his gold he fished out five hundered gold. Should be enough for food and supples...... but how do i let her know it was me..... Kaida smiled and took one of the plants Avi threw at him and left it ontop of the money with an empty vial between the leaves of the plant. There now to get the hell out of here. Thats as close to thanks as she is gonna get. Kaida walked away his bag of money lighter but his concious now free of guilt. Now to find a vendor for food supplies and a new sheet or perhaps this time a blanket. Kaida went to the section of town that held the bazzar where all mannors of items could be found from weapons to foods.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:15 am
Claire watched all of this, stunned, not having fully walked out into their sight. She was in the shadow of the caravan. Slowly, she stepped further into the light. She was a sorry sight: her normally white tunic and light brown breeches were filthy with dirt and a little blood, she wore two different boots because she'd lost one and found another, her long dark hair was matted and messy, and she looked entirely human save for oddly shaped ears that implied she was demon. She wasn't at all threatening unless you were easily scared, which she doubted these people were.
Without walking further into the space of the caravan and it's members, she asked (without raising her voice) "Uh, if it isn't any trouble...all I'd like is a little food if you can spare it, and then I'll go..."  

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:59 am
Kaida made itno the Bazzar and began his long scavenger hunt for supplies. The only thing he knew he did not need to buy was weapons this time around since he learned how to take fine care of the blades he had no need to visit a blacksmith. He did on the otherhand visit the apothicary to buy vials and herbs for his potions to replenish his stock. When he was done at the apothicary he went to a man whom was selling bed rolls to travelers. Needless to say this man's business seemed to be small. Scratching his chin Kaida settledon a cloth like material that was thicker then a sheet yet thinner than a blanket. Blocks more wind and not too damn bulky. Damn i'm good. Kaida then disposed the sorry excuse of a sheet that he had been useing for the longest time. Lets see i can perform now then eat or eat then perform....... I should perform now. Hmmmmm I wonder... Stopping by what people were reffering to as the finest blacksmith shop Kaida talked to the owner about performing next to the man's shop gaurenteeing he would draw in customers.

"Fine you can perform but if I notice not a crowd a gaterin outside my shop then you can bugger off and quickly."

Kaida needed no more of a hint to get to work. He walked outside the blacksmith shop and dropped his pack lightly infront of it. Pulling out a metal flute he smiled and set a bowl out infront of him dropping a few gold coins into it to give a hint he needed money. Makeing sure he was close to his pack and bowl he closed his eyes and began to play a rather light and happy tune. Within minutes a small crowd was beginning to gather watching him. He was uncomforted by crowds but he tolerated them because they gave him money.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:21 am
Tanaka looked up over the edge of the caravan and motioned for the girl to follow. "We're heading into the outpost now, it's a over night trip and we're low on food too. Your damnit, welcome to come with us, but don't bother me, i''m tired." Shutting his eyes once more, Tanaka felt himself be covered Atoli's cloak and dirfted off.

Hiiaragi held the horse's reins in his hands and looked over at Kunio, who was counting through his own bag of gold. "Kunio, you can play with your money later, we're leaving now and going to the outpost."

Blackened Daylight

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:44 am
"Thank you," Claire said sincerely, entering the space of the caravan. She was glad for the kindness, but unsure what to do next. Awkward...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:06 pm
Avillon finished up and was handed a towel by one of the woman who were folding them not far from then pool. She wrapped int around her body and walked over to her clothes. She was surprised to see a small gift from non other then Kaida himself.

She picked up her things and looked at the vial and plant. A grin formed over her lips and she chuckled.

"So...you knew I was here..." She blushed suddenly but was interrupted by the same old woman from before.

"Oh god, I'm really sorry, I finished! I'll be out soon enough!" Avillon said hiding her face in her cloths.

The woman chuckled and pulled her along to a room in the bath house where layed on a table a new pair of cloths.

"I'll take these..." The woman said grabbing her old cloths and tossing them into a basket.

Avillon picked up the outfit and smiled. It was a light blue with blossoms embroidered over the bottom left hand side. She slipped on the robe like outfit and looked down at it. It was almost a perfect fit. It cut off half way down her thigh. Avillon slipped on her boots and the belt that held her daggers sheath.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:04 pm
Kaida kept playing his happy tune with his eyes shut his flute sounding almost like the melodic voice of birds chirping away at the distance. The only thing goofing up his sense of smell was the sulfer from the springs which was masking scents. The group got ever larger and as the group of people grew money was beginning to be placed within the large bowl her had out before him and children began to dance near him.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff