Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:06 pm
Miotzu

"If you insist." she said without another word walking gracefully into the room with her long hair dragging behind her. Although it isnt such a good idea to leave these two in the same room alone. They could be plotting something. she thought to herself but show no emotion towards the thought.

Orrik

Orrik remained quiet staring blankly at the ground, waiting for the bastards to hurry up so he could be let out. When he thought he was finally alone then he looked up and saw the annoying face of Shi. Oh great. What the hell does she want? he thought. He hated to look at her face, that was full of sentiment. His love for her had died long ago, and he swore to himself that that love for her would never come back again. She alone was part of the reason for his hate of most things. Meeting up with her again was like meeting up with the devil himself. He'd wish it would end. "Fancy meeting you again..." he said with a smirk and a dash of sarcasm in his voice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:47 pm
((. . .))  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:52 pm
"Sure..." she took a chair and placed in front of him with the back facing Orrik. She on the backwards..her legs open facing him. Her dress was long so she pulled it up to where you could see the bare skin on her leg up to her thigh. She place her arms on the head of the chair and starred into his eyes. "So why are you really here...i know you lied but i dont know about what."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:57 pm
"Ok, what kind of agreement with him should we make?" Myomoni asked  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:45 pm
((Jeez Shi was a little sexual there. Thats the odd part of playing a guy. Gosh! Ugh well ill try my best to write as a guy like Orrik would do. Excuse me if it doesnt sound 'guy-ish'... stare ))

Miotzu

"Hmmm...first of all....i'd like to get this off my chest..." she was starting to explain while gazing out the window, lost in thought. "Im getting a bit curious about those two. They could be working under the lead vamp himself. What do you think Myomoni?" she asked changing her gaze to him.

Orrik

Orrik smirked, turning his head the other way to try avoiding her long legs that were set in front of him like some sort of joke...or bait. It wasnt like him to stare. He continued to look elsewhere while snickering. "How would you know whether im lying or telling truths? Im not the same as i used to be. I've changed more then you would expect! Im not the sweet little boy i once was. So you dont know s**t..." he got the balls to finally stare back at her in the eye while she seated herself so attractively.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:01 pm
[[lol....its okay..i play a guy in a rp im doing..so its okay]]

"Whats the matter you dont like looking at me any more." she said in a babyish way. "Well i wouldn't that's why im asking stupid..... and If thats so....you wouldn't be in this situation now wold you." she said smirking seeing that he finally got the balls to look at her.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:22 pm
Orrik

"Ugh! No, i dont want to look at you." he said harshly. "Hmph! Well i dont see its any of your bussiness. In this shithole or not im not gonna tell you anything." he replied.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:30 pm
Shi glared at him. She got up from the chair. She grabbed his face so he had to look at her. "Well. then i guess your gonna stay here and rot." she snapped  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:36 pm
Orrik

"Hehehe!" he chuckled up at her as in a response. It felt good to piss her off. After what she had done to him. It was part of the payback.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:55 pm
"Youre still an a**..thats one thing that hasnt changed."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:39 am
"Yea, I don't know, we'll have to watch out..." Myomoni said sitting on a chair.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:34 am
Miotzu

"Yeah...but just to keep this together and maybe get closer to the leader, lets act like we never spoke of this. So do you have any plans for the deal we shall make with this guy...Orrik?" she asked keeping her voice low.

Orrik

"Hehe i wouldnt be talking if i were you." he frowned. He decided not to talk anymore, it would get annoying and turn into an uneeded arguement. He didnt want to sound like his dead parents. He glanced quickly at the door where the two other idiots had walked into. What the hell is taking them so damn long?  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:45 am
"Hmm, we should give him a deal but not follow it. Get him to talk or we could let him go and follow him..." Myomoni said  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:15 pm
myomoni
"Hmm, we should give him a deal but not follow it. Get him to talk or we could let him go and follow him..." Myomoni said

Miotzu

"No, if we let him go and follow him then he is just gonna tell the leader about us anyways. We cant risk that. Hmmm...we cant do this alone. We dont even know him. Hmmm...lets get Shi in here..." she walked over to the door and cracked it open. "Hey, Shi we need you in here!"  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:27 pm
Shi nodded. She rubbed Orrik's hair just to annoy him "Dont go anywhere."she said and went into the next room. Yes." she said as she entered  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games