Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:32 pm
"Ok, but there isn't a copier in here." Jack stated. "Shh." He said. He went over to the wall and tapped it. It sounded hollow. "There are electronics in there." Jack said and cocked his shotguns. He shot a portion of the wall and millions of tiny holes showed. He shot it twice more. Then he rammed the wall with his shoulder and the wall crumbled. There were millions of electronic devices.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:48 pm
Kiko went through the wall. "Why would someone keep electric devices behind a wall....we're they trying to hide it or something?"she said looking at all the devices.  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:51 pm
Kitty approached the wall. "Yeah...looks like she had alot more to hide then we thought....we really need to find her."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:01 pm
Kiko nodded in agreement. "This is so weird...its like something out of the movies."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:08 pm
"Here's a copy machine." Jack said grinning. "But I think we could get practically whatever we want here. Even top secret files from the CIA or something."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:41 pm
"Yeah. Why else would she hide all this crap?" she asked starting to go through the stuff as well.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:47 pm
"Yeah....i dont think we are going to find a copier in here." she said looking around.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:06 pm
"Well we're going to stick together anyways. Maybe we'll find a copier on the way in some other office...i hope." she stated and started to head to the door. " Where should we check next? Where do you think a scientist would go with a horrible break out?" she asked and looked over back at the desk and had happened to spot a picture on Miu's desk. Kitty couldnt help but look at the picture of the attractive, young man. She stepped a bit closer in curiosity to get a better look. "Looks like she was married...." she said softly. This made Kitty hope that somewhere this Miu was alive. Thinking about it, the picture reminded her of someone she saw somewhere. Kitty gasped and moved back from the picture. She had seen Mius husband on the ground when they first entered the lab. He was the bloodied man on the floor. "Oh god....thats horrible..." she whispered to herself until it hit her. Why would he die right at that place when there were other places he could have run? Maybe that was place leads to somewhere... " Hey guys...ill be right back im gonna go check something..."  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:53 pm
Kiko looked at the picture "hey... i saw him." she said she noticed kitty leaving "Hey... you shouldn't go by yourself."she stated.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:33 pm
Kitty stopped in her steps and turned back at Kiko. "Yeah i know ive seen him too. Im gonna go check out the area he died in! Come if you want, but im gonna find this Miu girl. Im sure she can fix this!" she said sternly and cocked her gun walking off.

The area was dark like it was before but Miu's husbands body was missing. The only way she found it was the blood stains that still marked the floor. Kitty gulped and began to feel nervous. She wasnt sure if Kiko had followed her, but at this moment she was scared and felt alone. Could he have turned into one of those flesh eating creatures? she asked herself but kept on wanting to say no. Either way if he wasnt one then there was one in here somewhere. She kept her flashlight on and pointed to the ground.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:36 pm
Kiko ran after Kitty and touched her on her shoulder when she caught up. "Its me" she made sure to say. Kiko noticed his bodied was gone. "Where is his body.....this is not good." she said taking her pistol out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:06 pm
"Hey, wait up!" Jack said cocking his shotguns.  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:26 pm
Kiko looked back to see Jack. "Come one slow poke." she said  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:20 pm
((lol, sry, i am always off and you guys get into a big long conversation and i get left behind. sad ))

Jack caught up with them "Careful, I wonder if the guy turned into a zombie. If so this place will be crawling with them."  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:57 pm
"I think so...one of them tried to attack me...and when i was looking at the bodies...they all had chunks missing like something bit them."

[[ its okay....this reminds me of resident evil....but its all good cuz i love resident evil.]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games