Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:29 pm
"Hi."
Nagato went down, and whispered to rick.
"I'm leaving, tell kari that she has permantley influenced the way I see myself, now I must go on another trip, to regain myself again. Goodbye Rick."
And with a flash, Nagato was gone.
In reality, he was actually going back to where his heart stopped beating, (Figure of speech) To the place of the death of his beloved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:28 am
Dom sighs "Every one leaves in the end." He says while laying on his back on the floor. Patamon nodds as he also lays on his back.  

Doranak

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:46 pm
"Nagato! We can talk this out!!" Rick tried running towards nagato, but he took off already. Rick felt all torn up inside because he wanted the team to stick together. Rick got down on his knees and started poundind on the street. " Damn it! Damn it!! Damn it!!" Agumon walked to him and tried to comfort him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 pm
Nagato arrived at the hill, and saw her gravestone. He knelt down, and placed an arrow, and an iron bouquet at the head of the grave, which he dug by himself.
"This is the....uhh....about the two-hundred thirtieth time we've came, right gaomon?"

"Yes....master."  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:32 am
Dom stood up and began to walk to Rick but he walked slowly and seemed to float. He lurked over Ricks shoulder and smirked. "Well just us left hmm?" Patamon slowly followed. Dom and Patamon some how teleport to Nagato and looked down. "Why not let her go she would have by now." Dom said in a dull tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:43 pm
Rick sighed as he got up and looked at Dom."Yep just the four of us." Rick felt really sad that team had broken up somehow. "So what should we do now, Rick?" Rick took thought for a few minutes and finally answered. "Well, lets just get out of the city first and start from there." Rick spotted the jeep before and decided to fix it up for better traveling and rest for the digimon. He took out his tool kit and started on the engine.  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:40 pm
"I know...but this is something that a little part of me, it just won't let go of it. At least you have hope...dom, and people that love you, like hakari. On the other hand, you have a pure mind, that hasn't been very corrupted, so you are still able to live a pure life, with hope, and joy. I have NOTHING.....besides gaomon, I have nothing to my name, and almost no soul left in me to tell what happened. If everyone around me were to turn into something like me, I would disappear, along with everyone else, in the eternal flow of time."
Nagato sat by her gravestone, and wrapped the bouquet to the gravestone.
"And...that is why you must never lose hope. In this world, hope....it can bring miracles. That is the reason I see no miracles. If you were to turn into an empty shell like me, then the only reason you would have to live, is to tell the same sad, sorrowful tale that I tell. So have unwavering hope, dom."
Nagato walked away from the grave, almost disappearing in the forest, fading with the trees, and leaves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:02 am
Doms eyes glew red and a voice came out his body as Nagato left. "Perfect just to my plan." Doms eyes stopped and Dom teleported back to Rick.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:32 pm
A grin formed on nagato's face, as his plan worked out.
"I knew that wasn't you on the inside, dom.....now to figure out why he is acting....."
Nagato ran off in the forest, on his way to a place only he knew of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:57 pm
Rick swiped the sweat off his forehead as he stepped back. The engine finally worked and agumon jumped with glea. "Yeah! just call me the toolman, baby!! All right Dom, lets get out of this place." Rick jumped in the driver's seat as agumon got in the back. "Anybody wants shotgun? What about you, patamon?"  

oreck01

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:29 am
Dom looked at Rick with his droopy eyes and sighed as he sat in the back. Patamon also climbed in. "You have shotgun I don't care." Patamon said as he lay back into his seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:58 am
((So, where's Kari popping back in?))  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:02 am
((You pick))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:58 am
((I'm lost, it's completely up to you. ^w^))  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:00 am
((You could be kidnapped by another evil digimon who needs your light.))  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games