Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:29 am
He goes over to a table in the corner and sits down, watching the room. "I can wait."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:31 am
"Well, what do we do now? Other than Clyde, there are no customers here," she pointed out.  

Mentha spicata

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:33 am
we can have him try small things that are not to strange. . . I have an idea *summons a plat with ice* Clyde melt the ice  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:34 am
"I don't mind. You can train him. Just expect to be pulled out about at noon." she said. "Lunch is our busiest time." Maria told Clyde and smiled. "Sheryl Crow and The Ditty Bops aren't bad music, Suki. That heavy metal and 'rap' gives me headaches." she sniffed.  

Methodless Madness

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:36 am
Takes the plate and sets it on the table in fron of him, he focuses on it, thinking of heat, trying to let his power flow. "Er... damn how do you.." Suddenly, the whole table bursts into flame. "Crap!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:39 am
*swings hand and fire stops in time* If you get frustrated it wont work imagine what you want and make it happen this ice will only melt by magic  

Taria180

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 am
"Grr.. yeah, yeah..." He sighs and calms down, focuses on the ice. He lets his power go, and the top of the plate erupts into flame, but nothing else. "Well, better, I guess..." He suddnly smiles "I wonder... if I bring it here..." He steps forward and plunges his hand down into the fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 am
Maria walked over to the speakers in back of the counter and plugged her iPod in. Sheryl Crows' voice oozed through, upbeat but with a touch of heartbreak. This was one of Maria's favorite songs. She sang along, quiet enough not to disturb the young man in back.((if you want to hear Sheryl Crow, go to my profile. I have a few songs by her playing on my playlist))  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:46 am
"Yech. I dispise rap, and i love rock, thank you. Some metal's alright, but screamo isnt really my choice. And soft music... too emotional for me." I put the headphones in my ears, Ikima following me as i fixed the tables again, listening to Disturbed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:48 am
"I like most kinds of music, although rap makes me wanna throw up. No offense to any rap fans, I hope." Alyss looked toward Clyde. "Good job. But I hope you don't burn yourself. Those kinds of injuries are hard to heal."  

Mentha spicata

DonCacti

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:49 am
The flames travel up hi arm until his whole arm is on fire. "It doesn't burn..." He relaxed and the flames went out. "Cool."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:51 am
Alyss beamed. "That is so awesome! But still. Even though you might not get burned, you've still got your clothes and other people to think about." She looked at his unburned arm. "Awesome."  

Mentha spicata

Taria180

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:52 am
the table still has time stop fire would you like to put it out please  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:55 am
"Oh sure." He sweeps his arm through it and it goes out. Nothing on him gets burned, not even his jacket. "Wicked, I can put it out, at least."  

DonCacti

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games