Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
xX~Petals Of War~Xx Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:10 pm
Shinta sighed, "No other choice, have to get it out before it gets infected." Shinta put the knife over the flames and turned it slowly, disinfecting it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:37 pm
I shake my head. "Stop. I can help you."  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:03 pm
Shinta looked at her skeptically, "Really?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:19 pm
I nod. "It's better than sticking an extremely hot knife in your shoulder, if you ask me. My brother sometimes helped the medics in emergencies, so i have some steralized medical equipment."  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:32 pm
Shinta put away his supplies and stood up, "Where?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:43 pm
"Follow me." I turn, walking into a building, Shin going and walking with Shinta so he doesnt get lost.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:44 pm
Shinta followed her into the building, looking around the inside cautiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:57 pm
Once inside the building is pretty much empty except for wolves scattered everywhere, wagging their tails when i walk by, but otherwise showing no movement as i go up the stairs.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:03 pm
Shinta moved up the stairs, making sure to look everywhere, just in case of a trap, Shinta didn't really expect anything, the girls seemed nice enough, but it was better to be safe then to be dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:09 pm
I continue to the third floor, and once there i head into a room. Shin follows beside Shinta, making sure he was going the right way.  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:13 pm
Shinta walked into the room calmly, eyes roving around it calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:16 pm
The room's walls are lined with good sized baskets, and in each of the baskets is a good sized cat, different colors, and in one of the baskets is about 6 adorable kittens. In the middle of the room is a huge table covered in medical equipment. I start looking through the equipment for what i needed. "Just sit somewhere, the cats wont mind as long as you dont disturb the kittens."  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:29 pm
Shinta moved over to the table and began examining the medical equipment, frowning slightly, "How long ago were these cleaned?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:33 pm
"Hmph. They may be a bit old, but i clean them frequently, thank you." I pick up a scalpel and examine it for a moment then set it aside with a gleaming needle, thin and flexible wire, and i look around a moment longer and find long tweezers. I disappear out the door, coming back a moment later with steralizing equipment and i steralize everything i planned on using. "Happy now? I made sure it was clean and sterile."  

XSuki_MikaX

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:55 pm
Shinta smiled slightly, "Ok." he picked up the scalpel and sat down, preparing to make the cut.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff