Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:54 pm
AngelicDrawing
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing
Twilight Tsuki
well I chose twilight because its one of my favourite books and tsuki because it means moon in japanese and I adore the moon ^^

i keep hearing people talk about that book. i should look it up on wikipedia. domokun stargate
You could just listen to me rant about it sometime.
And, MossNoth, as someone who has tried and failed her entire life to properly pronounce the letter "R"; I fail to see how it is cool.

o_o seriously? domokun stargate
Yup. In high school my friends got alot of amusement out of my failing to say "Ring Wraith"; and the fact I was the only person "in the world" who thought "nazgul" was easier to say.
Some failed attempts: "Wing weight" "win wait" "wring waight".

wow... domokun stargate
Yeah, when I was in therapy; my therapist was alot more interested in my self-esteem (alot of which apparently stems from my accent) then what i got sent to her for, and that's when I got to talk to a speech therapist. Fun fun fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:29 pm
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing
Kittywitch
You could just listen to me rant about it sometime.
And, MossNoth, as someone who has tried and failed her entire life to properly pronounce the letter "R"; I fail to see how it is cool.

Yup. In high school my friends got alot of amusement out of my failing to say "Ring Wraith"; and the fact I was the only person "in the world" who thought "nazgul" was easier to say.

wow... domokun stargate
Yeah, when I was in therapy; my therapist was alot more interested in my self-esteem (alot of which apparently stems from my accent) then what i got sent to her for, and that's when I got to talk to a speech therapist. Fun fun fun.

although this has very little to do with the conversation: imagine being unable to recognize faces.

what language has no "r" sound, anyway?
domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:54 pm
Warsanze
Picked this name because it is one of my Warrior's names on World of Warcraft mrgreen

makes sense. domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:54 pm
Lucifer Star of Morning
if mine isn't obvious, then nothing is

lol domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:21 pm
AngelicDrawing
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing

wow... domokun stargate

although this has very little to do with the conversation: imagine being unable to recognize faces.

domokun stargate
I wouldn't know. I just stopped calling it a speech impediment after I turned fourteen and still had it.
Not that I didn't try to lose it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:13 pm
The Goth Apple
AngelicDrawing
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing
Kittywitch
AngelicDrawing

wow... domokun stargate

domokun stargate
I wouldn't know. I just stopped calling it a speech impediment after I turned fourteen and still had it.
Not that I didn't try to lose it.

oh. when you called it an accent, it confused me. that cleared it up.

i have a complete inability to recognize faces.
domokun stargate  

1Quitted1

sing me to heaven

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:38 pm
cute but so evil: people say that I'm cute, and I can be evil when I'm mad/don't get my way. 3nodding

[it used to be kittygurl09 because I love kitties, I'm a girl, and I graduate in 2009 lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:22 pm
didnt choose dis name i was hacked  

iUrface

Profitable Millionaire

6,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:57 pm
DemonKing241
I chose my user name because It's what I went by in High School.

i'm guessing you only added the numbers because demonking was taken. domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:39 pm
i got my user name from a story for an idea i have about a continent in a another world were they believed for thousands of years that a great evil called the dark destroyer would either save them in their time of need or to destroy them at the highest point.  

MisterSheepy

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:51 pm
komako-chan
i picked my username cuz of a book i read and the geisha's name was komako and i thought it sounded pretty so i went as komako-chan and it's been my nickname ever since ^_^

nice. domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:40 pm
Dark_Munkey: I Just Ususally Use This Name Cause I Like It, And I Like Munkeys

Comic_g33k: No Idea Where It Went So I Had to Make A New Account Hence, Dark_Munkey, And Oh Yea I Love Comic Boox  

dark_munkey

2,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:06 pm
cute but so evil
cute but so evil: people say that I'm cute, and I can be evil when I'm mad/don't get my way. 3nodding

[it used to be kittygurl09 because I love kitties, I'm a girl, and I graduate in 2009 lol

lol, nice. domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:10 pm
My aunt gave me the name and I was pretty messed up on pain meds due to bad car wreck to stop her. She calls me catboy all the time, but it was taken so she just added things I like. I don't get the lover part, but I quess it was her weird sense of humour. I'll get even with her one day. My real name is Winter.  

CatBoyPirateLover

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:02 pm
i-U-r-f-a-c-e
didnt choose dis name i was hacked

agh, that always sucks. i'm guessing that you had already changed your name before so it would cost 10k to get your right name back? domokun stargate  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games