Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:00 pm
Jesse snorted. Heheh, Lady Sharpe. Hardly. she thought. With a jolt she realized she needed to take her medicine. Twisting the cap off her V8, she took a swig before popping the pill into her mouth and swallowing hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:04 pm
Night felt bad waching her taking the pills they seemed to big to him but he never needed to take pills.
May I ask what the pills are for?  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:08 pm
"Eh...vitamins and medication I guess. If I don't take them bad things happen..." she said, shuddering at the memory. Jesse twitched and was back to her old self. Tugging on his cat ear she asked, "Are those real?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:12 pm
Night was shocked when she started pulling on his ears and asking if they were real it was amusing. Yes they are I am a Neko after all and I also have a tail. His tail was now in her sights and twitching around.  

Taria180

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:16 pm
Her eyes widened. "I-I'm so sorry." she stammered. Then, her eyes lighting up in realization she said, "I'm guessing Neko is half cat, half man. Or girl, if the case may be."((Sorry for her ignorance, she's been in a laboratory her entire life.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:21 pm
He smiled at her it was so funny seeing humans trying to get it in there head real cat ears and tail? It's not a problem most people react even worse trying to rip them off thinking they aren't real. He shuddered thinking of the pain of people yanking on his ears.  

Taria180

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:23 pm
Yin snapped out f a short nap he must have taken after he had landed. He hated mornings, way too early in the day to have woken up and all it did was get brighter. He entered the cafeteria and quickly made his way to the lunch serving line, noting where some of the others he had met were on his way there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:33 pm
Night spotted Yin walking in. He waved Yin to join the three of them this meal was become of a gathering of friends.  

Taria180

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:23 pm
Walking into the cafetiria, Star grabbed a lunch tray and got a salad, an apple, and some milk, then began looking for a place to sit. Spotting out, the group, she walked over. "Good morning." She says as she sits down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:32 pm
Night looked up to see star joining them for the meal. Why good Morning Star you look wonderful this morning. He than continued on his pancakes and milk.  

Taria180

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:07 pm
"Thank you." she says then takes a bite of her apple. "You look good today too, Night."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:26 pm
Night smiled and went back to nursing his milk. (has anyone seen how much he loves milk lol)  

Taria180

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:45 pm
Yin picked up his tray of food and strode over to the table with the others.

"Well, good morning. Or afternoon. Not sure which yet. Either way it is a good time to eat."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:22 am
"its still morning yin" tsubaki said as he got french toast "night is it just me or do you attract a lot of attention?"  

tsubakino

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:57 am
"Well I don't know about you master Tsubaki but I prefer to sit at tables where people I have happened to meet are. Instead of in some area surrounded by the non-descript students.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games