Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
gakuen goes crazy... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lily of rose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:02 am
"ok but we need go some where safe maybe on roof" said lilly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:25 am
"alright sis"said dizzy and hold hand went to school.  

uer008

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:25 pm
"we are with you chaos, we wont leave you and besides we dont want you to have all the fun... right guys?? xp " am replied to chaos  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:30 pm
"yeah but" a undead attack a hard puches to chaos made him fly to some tree.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

light_yo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:13 pm
"CHAOS!!! and am i going heal chaos" said yuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:35 am
"hmm human r pretty weak" said mia stand top pine tree.  

Shadow of heart_child

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:21 am
Sphere nodded as she used her powers to summon a pair of elemental swords.

"Thease undead are gonna be wishing they were dead after I get through with em!" Sphere said as she rushed into the crowd of undead. Using her powers, the elemental swords glowed an eerie golden glow before firing an intense beam of fire and thunder at the undead, slashing open atleast 15 of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:12 pm
i went to tree and found a girl talk to man in black. yuki heard all they talk about am and dizzy too. "ah it not good to stay here but need find chaos"said yuki  

light_yo

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:32 pm
Am was amazed at spheres moves "nice one sphere... now my turn" and with an blink the plant attacked more undead...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:55 am
Sphere grinned at Am's complement. She whistled as Am's the plants killed the undead.

"Not too bad yourself there Am." Sphere said with a grin as she sliced up more undead. She started to frown.

"Where are they coming from in the first place?" Sphere asked outloud.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:30 pm
"ughh what the hell and where i am at "said chaos try stand up and walk.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:43 pm
the girl say"i heard someone is here and u go ask master call more undead attack girl name dizzy and amethysts ok" and man nod his head and dissappear in shadow.

yuki out of hiding and say "y u attack people and who is ur master" said yuki just pull out a long sword.

the girl say "she in this school and look for the choose ones"the girl disappear in shadow.

yuki stand their and say "y now, it is not time to help and protect yet". yuki run and found chaos by some tree.  

light_yo

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:06 pm
"i was bleed a lot and i still alive" said chaos try to rest. chaos rest on side tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:34 pm
Raphael kicked one of the zombies off of him, as he rose from the pile. "Ugh.." He said to himself. He'd managed to ignite a few of the zombies before the plants took over, but he hadn't managed to do very much. He slowly approached Amethyst.. "Good work, Am, Sphere.." he sighed. "But you've gotta watch where you aim that lightning." He said, winking at Sphere, dusting a thin black crust off of his arm.

"I wish I knew, Sphere.." he rubbed his head. "I can feel a strong convergence of power right before the zombies appear.. but nothing after. It's like the guy controlling these things.. can teleport or something." He stared into space, muttering the theory of teleportation to himself. "Whenever someone teleports.. they create a sort of.. space.. that they can manuever through at will." He said out loud. "If we can somehow open the door to that space.." he continued to himself.

"We'll have to open it by force." He said sternly. "Am, Sphere, between us three, we probably don't have enough raw power. We need to gather everyone up and fire off some kind of temporal blast, all at once. Then we can follow him through his own tunnels. Think we could do that?"  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:20 am
Sphere chuckled sheepishly at what Raphael said.

"Sorry bout that." she said with a slight grin, as the last of the undead fell to the ground, lifeless. Not that they had a life in the first place.

After listening to Raphael's theory, Sphere nodded.

"Yeah.. I think we cna do that. Let's hurry and find Chaos, Yuki, Lily and Dizzy. I haven't seen them in awhile and it's starting to bug me." Sphere said as she dusted some dust off of her clothes.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games