Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
|||||RATE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU ||||||| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:50 am
7/10 Nice, but kinda boring. Would definately cross the other side of the street if I saw you coming, though.

Kazuma: Actually, I like these pants and boots much better. They intresting, they match the outfit more, and though they it's true that they also warp your legs, if fits with the rest of the outfit better.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:36 pm
Arikai, you get the same thing I said earlier. sweatdrop

I changed up a bit now! This was very difficult managing the multiple colors. I wanted to try out an outfit for the new EI. I ended up making myself a mimic. (notice my crystal shard =p)
I don't like how much blue's showing on my torso...but I can't find anything good to cover some of it. sweatdrop  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:46 am
urs is pretty good. ill give you a 7. i like the look.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:53 am
Okay...do you have any idea to improve it then? confused
You should really say what parts you don't like when rating, and then go on to tell them how to make it better.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:50 pm
Wow, I love it! The balance, the feel, the way it works with or without the concept... 9.5/10. The only thing I could say is that maybe something on your head would be nice, something to match your belt thing? *unversed in all these newfangled items' names*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:00 pm
eek

Of course! I forgot something on my head! I must begin searching now. Not sure how many light blue hats there are though. That can be good or bad. sweatdrop

edit: I wont seem to have anything useable until my classilke evolves. sweatdrop  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:25 pm
a super awesome adventurer lol
9/10  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:33 pm
Kazuma Ishimaru
Okay...do you have any idea to improve it then? confused
You should really say what parts you don't like when rating, and then go on to tell them how to make it better.

hmmm not to sure. i guess for me the mixture of colors is just kinda confusing. but thats just me. evry1 else seems to like it. sweatdrop  

xXKage_HitokiriXx

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:44 pm
I changed, but here's a pic
User Image

~-~INCOMING TRANSMISSION~-~

Kage, as you know, I did yours in the other thread...so I'm just gonna not repost it here.

*ahem*
Anyways....
I thought I'd try and make a huge avatar! This was the biggest I could make. xd
I saw someone try something like this and wanted to do one myself. I wish I had my no-head pose from The Nightmare since the head pose on this looks clunky, but I have to wait for it to finish. >,>
I also found out that all weapons seem to overlap the mecha form, which results in hilarious weapon choices (not all look good with this though). Look! I have a particle cannon! heart
I had to go out and buy the silent night for this background....stupid me for selling it last December.

What do you guys think?

~-~TRANSMISSION ENDED~-~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 pm
(this place could use a good bump)

I've moved on to Halloween attire for october. I'm thinking either zombie/ghost or some fake looking costume for trick-or-treating. xd

What do you guys think of this look?  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:39 am
dude nice combo 9/10  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:42 pm
I might be a little biased on your, Ark, 'cause I love Umbreon, but it's really nice! You have the right idea, and most of what you do have is perfect, but a lot of the specifics are off. The belt doesn't match, you need red eyes and yellow on your head, and I'm not sure about the coat. confused

6.5/10

Eek, sorry, Kazuma... I always meant to come back and rate your last one, but I forgot... sad I do like your Halloween one, though. Nothing stands out exceptionally, but everything goes really well and is nice and coherent. My one complaint would be the citymajig at your feet; I think it's too pure black when everything else is shades of grey.

So... 7.8/10  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:55 pm
10/10 flaming pumpkin YAY  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:04 pm
@Raven: Yeah, the graveyard is a very different color...but it was that or candy graveyard. xp
And isn't that your costume from last year? XD

As for you Ramone,
you have a very good and simple avi. The one thing I want to get rid of completely is that tail. It throws everything off balance with its color. As is, you would get a 6.5/10 but losing the tail'd bump it up to 7.5/10.

I changed again. I just wanted to change into something more sinister than scary. Call it a "whim" if you want.  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out